Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Buy and sell
 Looking for HU DJ Tools Vol. 1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alabaster Does anyone have a copy of HU DJ Tools Vol. 1 they're looking to sell? I know it's available digitally, but ideally I'd like to be able to complete the physical set.
DjZelous https://www.discogs.com/Various-DJ-Tools-Vol-1/release/5545792

Its not up for sale at the moment, but its prone to pop up. just keep it in your wantlist and youll get a message when one is available
Alabaster Thanks man, shall do.
latininxtc Did you ask CDJay if he has an extra to sell?
Rodz90 If your not too desperate for the physical copy, you can get the digitals here:

https://www.beatport.com/release/hu-dj-tools-vol-1/1372451
Alabaster
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Did you ask CDJay if he has an extra to sell?

Can you do that? I notice that a bundle of HU DJ tools 1-5 has popped up on the HU store, but it's ?20 and I only need/want Vol. 1, still debating going for it though.
DjZelous You could buy the bundle and just put the rest up on ebay or discogs
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Alabaster:
quote:

Can you do that? I notice that a bundle of HU DJ tools 1-5 has popped up on the HU store, but it's ?20 and I only need/want Vol. 1, still debating going for it though.

Sometimes CDJay takes off items on the store because they are really low in stock. He also keeps a stash sometimes when possible in case someone asks for them later. It's worth trying to ask him. Send him a message through here he's usually quick to respond.
Alabaster
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alabaster:
quote:

Sometimes CDJay takes off items on the store because they are really low in stock. He also keeps a stash sometimes when possible in case someone asks for them later. It's worth trying to ask him. Send him a message through here he's usually quick to respond.

Shall do.
Alabaster Well hey, what do you know, I got one! Thanks for the suggestion.

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page