Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Super Eurobeat Vol. 243 ALL SAMPLES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
warped_candykid Super Eurobeat Vol. 243
June 21st
Pre-Order from Amazon.jp

https://www.amazon.co.jp/SUPER-EUROBEAT-VOL-243-V/dp/B071RL44QW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496146006&sr=8-1&keywords=Super+Eurobeat+243

Tracklist:
01. BURNING INSIDE OUT / SEASTAR
02. FOXY LOVE / MANUEL & LOLITA
03. NEVER KNOW WHY / MELA
04. NEW DIRTY ROAD / ACE
05. SET MY LOVE IN FLAMES / TORA
06. ONE NIGHT DRILLER / CLAUDIA VIP
07. YOU MY EUROBEAT / PAUL HARRIS
08. WAR / DREAM FIGHTERS
09. TWIST AND SHAKE / DEE DEE WONDER
10. STAY TOGETHER NOW OR NEVER / DAVID DIMA
11. LOVE & DIAMONDS / CHERRY
12. ACROSS THE RAINBOW / LOUISE
13. ONE MORE DANCE / ELLY
14. ROCKET TO NEW PLANET / BON
15. MY EXIT HEAVEN / BAMBOO BIMBO

Impulse_Response Is every eurobeat song on every eurobeat album not the exact same thing?
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Is every eurobeat song on every eurobeat album not the exact same thing?

It's no different from any other genre of EDM. Is every dark psytrance song on every dark psytrance album the same rolling baseline? Is every happy hardcore track on every happy hardcore album the same constructed format? Both of those tracks are from SCP Records in Italy, so the synths do sound similar, but there are various labels in Italy who each pull in a different sound.
Samination never pull the "is it the same construct" defence, considering 99% have the same kinds of build. But then it's not the first time the italian sound sounds the same (Italo Disco is just as worse at using the exact same sounds, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKoFM3vD2Fc)
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
never pull the "is it the same construct" defence, considering 99% have the same kinds of build. But then it's not the first time the italian sound sounds the same (Italo Disco is just as worse at using the exact same sounds, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKoFM3vD2Fc)

The thing with Eurobeat is that it has to follow such a strict 'formula' for the parapara dance scenes throughout Tokyo. And ya, Eurobeat is nothing more than a sub-genre of Italo-Disco developed by Dave Rodgers when he created AbeatC Records (he made Italo-Disco in the 80s as Aleph and King Kong & Da' Jungle Girls), which was big in Tokyo throughout the late 80s (though they didn't parapara to it like they do Eurobeat).

warped_candykid Bump

Tracklist included!
djDMS Nice. Will check it out

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page