Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 I need ideas for a happyhardcore/hard dance tattoo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
zoomx Wanting to get a tattoo and it having some relation to hard dance, any ideas?
wong You'll regret it later ;)
silver Just don't get a logo... logos and the music behind them change... where you thinking of getting it?
trippnface could always get the blatant beats or next generation guy.. have thought about it to be honest :p

like Silver said though; relevance may fade... but who gives a ****; it's for us!
The drunken scotsman I remember the numerous, bald, steroid munching freak show bastards that religiously attended every big rave back in the day. Walking about topless, showing off the massive HTID angel tattoos that spanned the entirety of their disgustingly hairy back and shoulders. I always thought back then - 'I bet they regret that in 10 years', pretty sure I'd be right if I was ever unfortunate enough to cross paths with them again and ask.

My idea would be don't get one and thank me in 10 years time.
arpz I'm not into tattoos at all but if you insist then what about the waveform of your favourite track? It has meaning without being a blatant advert.
zoomx I was also thinking something that could relate to electronic dance music as a whole as well maybe like an instrument or something.
DJ_FunDaBounce I have a few of my own and now understand what...
"My idea would be don't get one and thank me in 10 years time."
...really means.

The most important aspect of it is "change".

people change. meanings evolve.

what you felt about something today might not be the same as what you will about it tomorrow.

while I could go on about why it's wise to learn from other people's mistakes, I'll just go ahead and suggest that your avatar pic (Hard Trance), in a nice font, might be a good one.

:P
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:

I was going to suggest a dildo with MC storm's face on it. Close enough.
kotu how about a tattoo of a load of hardcore djs having a fight
kotu
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:

I was going to suggest a dildo with MC storm's face on it. Close enough.

no, mc storm does not have robot teeth

could yuo not have paid attention to the number of the teeth

I HAVE AN EVEN BETTER IDEA
a massive tattoo picture of dj sy

mattpositive I always loved the Impact Records bee logo as a possible HHC tattoo concept. Or maybe the Kniteforce dude fighting the Impact bee...?

kotu how about a picture of a sad darren styles holding his nose which has been bitten off by an angry crab

the crab holds it defiantly in the air in front of styles

and says

'you are shit'

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page