Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Entity Material

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Johnscardy I know I'm quite literally years late on this one, but Jesus.... This album just keeps giving...

Kinda reminds me of the 94 era with a healthy amount of breakbeat and 4x4.

Entity Nice one. I'll bung that fiver in the post!
Mickey Init Great album! Did the 4 beat mix of Rudloe ever see a release?
djDMS I have both versions (if there were only 2) so it was definitely released
Mickey Init That's somewhat reassuring. I only know of two versions. Long shot but can you remember where you got it from? A quick google search only returned the breakbeat mix.
GrahamC I think I got mine direct from the CLSM store
silver Is it physical only? Now I'm interested to take a listen :)
GrahamC If we are still talking about Rudloe, both mine were digital
CDJay The album *is* available on CD, currently massively reduced, but also as digital only (slightly less reduced) without associated shipping costs.

It's a very good album, and sounds unique. As I believe we said, on release, it's essential "Material"

CDJay
djDMS http://bassdrop.ca/7d/vol.5/individual_mixes/continuous/%2803%29%20The%20Third%20Dimension%20Mixed%20by%20DMS.mp3

This mix of mine contains both versions ;-)
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Is it physical only? Now I'm interested to take a listen :)

Thanks, Silver! The whole thing is a bit of a mixed platter. Be interested to hear your thoughts :)

As for Rudloe, I have no idea at all. It may be available in its two forms. If not, HMU.
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
http://bassdrop.ca/7d/vol.5/individual_mixes/continuous/%2803%29%20The%20Third%20Dimension%20Mixed%20by%20DMS.mp3

This mix of mine contains both versions ;-)

Halfway through the mix. Great opener from Ionosophere too! Reminds me of one of the tracks on the CD32 edition of Sleepwalker which I absolutely love.
djDMS Thanks for listening mate :-)
Entity Least I can do.

When you out next? I forget who owes who with the vodka....
Samination I still owe Triquatra a beer (or cider)
Mad Max Excellent album. Always enjoyed your work Entity.

Johnscardy I've pretty much tracked down all the tunes on the mixed CD now, but a couple are eluding me, so just wondered if they got a release.

Stargazer original (surely im looking in the wrong places)

Fallout

And while we're at it, I know they're not on thus album, but....

Stargazer Reese mix

Rudloe 4x4 mix (I know someone mentioned it was on the CLSM site, but it's not now)
Entity Thanks for the support - I'll be honest I don't know what the score is with most of those tracks.

I think something might be happening with the Reese remix of Stargazer.

If it comes to it, I'll upload later in the year if they're not for sale anywhere.
Samination surely you have the right to give the tracks out? Unless they contacted you to make tracks especially for the label.
Captain Triceps Was that Reese remix of Stargazer not a freebie once over, a long time back?
Entity Stargazer... well, that's an interesting one. Signed to Pitched Up, got released on CLSM, Nu Energy signed it as I wanted a vinyl release, then they stopped pressing vinyl, the 2014 remix went out on HU and now it's looking like the original and Reese mix are coming out on another label with additional remixes, which is what I didn't want, but if it means getting it on wax at last.....

I don't know if Reese's mix was out for sale or given away. I might have done. Probably got too drunk or something. Can't do anything now.

I'm with CLSM next weekend (sadly, not to make any music) and I'll ask re: the other tracks. Hopefully he has the WAVs because I don't. I keep losing data. I have no problem putting things out for free. They are signed to his label at the end of the day.

Side note - going to work on a breakbeat mix of Never let me go soon, and once that's done I'll put out some remix packs.

FAO: Silver - I know what MOAS means :P I remember you asking many moons ago. It's nowhere close to what any of you think it means. I'll update later ;)

Second album is rapidly taking shape - the first one took several years due to laziness. CD1 is all brand new stuff. CD2 is guest remixes. Keep an eye out!

Clive.
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
surely you have the right to give the tracks out? Unless they contacted you to make tracks especially for the label.

I honestly don't know dude. Stupid as it sounds.
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:

FAO: Silver - I know what MOAS means :P I remember you asking many moons ago. It's nowhere close to what any of you think it means. I'll update later ;)

Isn't that a killstreak reward on Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Am I being thicc?

Entity Never played one so can't confirm, but MOAS predates it by a few years ;)

Then again, he might have trolled me again. I actually thought his name was Colin Meon and said "Hi Colin" when I drove over to meet him for the first time. :/
trippnface looks like reece remix of stargazer was on CLSM: Hardcore Revolution as full track.
trippnface kinda unrelated // what's up with Tweak! ?

was that ever released on anything besides that " crush on hardcore " ? . easily one of my favorites from Entity. Was so fkn stoked when End of time was on material.
DJIntensity Your work with Darwin is amazing especially the tune Moving Over.
Alexbturbo Had a few spare minutes so decided to check my hard drive and see how the referenced tracks are tagged along with the label / release code / where I bought them.

- Rudloe (Breaks) - CLSMLW13 - Bought direct from the MOAS / CLSM webstore when it was active.
- Rudloe (Hardcore) - G-Core - GCORE011 - Bought as above, but I'm sure it was also available via IMO Download when it was first released, and before they re-launched their site a few years later.

Stargazer (various mixes)
- Original - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Reese mix - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.
- 2014 - HU - DJ Entity - Material Album CD
- 2014 VIP Hard - HU - Hardcore Underground EP6 CD.
- The original mix was also released on Relentless Digital RLNTDIGI065 via the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore, along with the Kevin Energy, Nick Xero & Shanty remixes.

- Fallout (Original) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Fallout (Acolyte remix) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.

- Tweak - Released on Thumpa's ReBuild .mp3 label - RBM017 - The Hardcore Underground EP. Bought from the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore based on the tagging.

It appears you can still get the originals of Fallout & Stargazer and the breaks version of Rudloe on JunoDownload...

https://www.junodownload.com/products/dj-entity-stargazer/1285729-02/
https://www.junodownload.com/products/clsm-entity-rudloe-cold-war-city/1926548-02/
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Alexbturbo:
Had a few spare minutes so decided to check my hard drive and see how the referenced tracks are tagged along with the label / release code / where I bought them.

- Rudloe (Breaks) - CLSMLW13 - Bought direct from the MOAS / CLSM webstore when it was active.
- Rudloe (Hardcore) - G-Core - GCORE011 - Bought as above, but I'm sure it was also available via IMO Download when it was first released, and before they re-launched their site a few years later.

Stargazer (various mixes)
- Original - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Reese mix - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.
- 2014 - HU - DJ Entity - Material Album CD
- 2014 VIP Hard - HU - Hardcore Underground EP6 CD.
- The original mix was also released on Relentless Digital RLNTDIGI065 via the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore, along with the Kevin Energy, Nick Xero & Shanty remixes.

- Fallout (Original) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Fallout (Acolyte remix) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.

- Tweak - Released on Thumpa's ReBuild .mp3 label - RBM017 - The Hardcore Underground EP. Bought from the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore based on the tagging.

It appears you can still get the originals of Fallout & Stargazer and the breaks version of Rudloe on JunoDownload...

https://www.junodownload.com/products/dj-entity-stargazer/1285729-02/
https://www.junodownload.com/products/clsm-entity-rudloe-cold-war-city/1926548-02/

proper work dude~~!!

It took 2.01 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page