Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Planet Hardcore 3 - England

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Oli G Event name: Planet Hardcore 3 - England
Starts: 2003/8/16
City/Region: England

Join Us On Our Journey Through Hardcore With A Difference As We The Planet Hardcore Crew Set Out To Break Even More Boundaries..... This Time In Aid Of The Meningitus Research Foundation, All Dj's & Mc's Performing At This Event Have Pledged Their Time To The Foundation & The General Running Costs Of This Event Being Funded By Outside Companies, This Means That 100% Of The Door Money Goes Straight To The Foundation.............Planet Hardcore.

Come & Experience The New Vibe!!

Venue: The Lounge, Northampton, England
Cost: 8 pounds OTD

DJ's Across Two Arenas
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=12"]Slipmatt[/lurl] (95/96 Hardcore Set)
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]Sy[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=20"]Dougal[/lurl] B2B [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=928"]Gammer[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]Sharkey[/lurl]
Dan Devotion
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=30"]DJ Vibes[/lurl] (97-99 Hardcore Anthems)
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=26"]Stompy[/lurl]
D-Ice & Reality
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=926"]H.B[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=819"]Ponder[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=876"]Sketchy[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=877"]Compulsion[/lurl]
Scottie
Voltage
Nicky Smith

Mc's Across Two Arenas
Whizzkid
Odyssey
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/lurl]
Smiley
Ethos
Elmo

Chill Out Arena
Relax On 1 Of The 20 Chesterfield Setees!
Chilled & Funky Beats Courtesy Of....
Sir Naked
silver Damn skippy... now that's a planet I want to live on :)

----------------------------------
it's all hardcore.
neophyte where in england is this takin place people i need 2 go dougal and gamma b2b not 2 b missed

j.taylor
Oli G Venue: The Lounge, Northampton, England <---

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page