Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Post your setup!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ_FunDaBounce Post your a pic of your production area!

Here's my current mess! ;)

DJ SMALOUM i could post 1 but it's really less spectacular than your.
no synthpiano and i use a laptop with 16 euros (about 14,21 pounds i think) headphones.

so i don't think a pic will be very useful
Samination It's not the hardware that decides how good the music is. It's what you (can) do with it that does.

Firefly (not the NZ guy) had an old computer (with Windows 95) back when Windows Vista was coming out, and he produced quite alot of good tracks under other names (and he hates me when I say them :P) like Bubblefox. If anyone frequented IMOdownloads back in the day should probably have seen that name.
DJ_FunDaBounce Aww. :(

Seems like you guys didn't get the point of my thread. Been a few like this in the past. Thought I'd bring it up to date.

Just think threads like this one offer a little insight into what other producers use.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
Aww. :(

Seems like you guys didn't get the point of my thread. Been a few like this in the past. Thought I'd bring it up to date.

Just think threads like this one offer a little insight into what other producers use.

well, my room is a mess, and my setup is a Pioneer DDJ Ergo V and virtualdj. Dont wanna take a photo of that :P
Audio X The pretty bits

DJ_FunDaBounce cool setup, Mr.X :)

is that mic an AT2020?

@Samination:
Yeah, I remember Bubblefox. put out quite a bit of stuff on imodownload which I never got around to downloading since imo switched owners and the whole site went downhill.

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Firefly (not the NZ guy) had an old computer (with Windows 95) back when Windows Vista was coming out,

Interesting.
Audio Warfare Lots of mine tidied away at present but here's what I have out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggk5xu9txg8wbjw/IMG_20171017_183041749.jpg?dl0
Audio X
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
cool setup, Mr.X :)

is that mic an AT2020?

It's an AT2035 :)
Audio X
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
It's not the hardware that decides how good the music is. It's what you (can) do with it that does.

Firefly (not the NZ guy) had an old computer (with Windows 95) back when Windows Vista was coming out, and he produced quite alot of good tracks under other names (and he hates me when I say them :P) like Bubblefox. If anyone frequented IMOdownloads back in the day should probably have seen that name.

He used to make some banging freeform under the name Acidbreak back in the late 90s/early 2000s as well. I was quite a fan back in the old days when we were putting out tunes on AcidPlanet.
Guest meh
Hard2Get Liking the red/black combo Audio X

quote:
quote:Originally posted by Samination:
It's not the hardware that decides how good the music is. It's what you (can) do with it that does.

He used to make some banging freeform under the name Acidbreak back in the late 90s/early 2000s as well. I was quite a fan back in the old days when we were putting out tunes on AcidPlanet.

Do you remember the acidbreak production competitions? Good times.
Polarity

LOL working mono awating an upgrade due to my left monitor blowing hahaha.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Liking the red/black combo Audio X

quote:
quote:Originally posted by Samination:

Do you remember the acidbreak production competitions? Good times.

I think I still have those packs! Always downloaded them and had a play but the results were shocking.
I do like those little comps though, I think there should be more of them.

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page