Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Uproar returning to Birmingham 2018!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa https://www.facebook.com/events/310587899437943

Official post - https://www.facebook.com/Uproar.official/

No concrete details at the moment apart from the date - Friday 20th July.

Uproar has the potential to actually return and put on a massive party, please join the event page, tell your friends and get behind it!
Bring Me Round To Love Who owns Uproar these days.
Samination I thought MC Storm owned everything?
Gazza1712 Lambert and hixxy still own the Uproar brand but bubble will be the one trying to make a success of it and booking the artists.
Bring Me Round To Love I would go if they bring back the Old Skool and Techno/Gabber rooms.
Thumpa I am trying to sort a gabber room
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
Who owns Uproar these days.

Was just thinking the same thing
Guest 10 years have past, trap is dead, lee UHF decides to stop crying about being punched in the back of the head
silver Did any of the DJ's get end up getting paid for the last one? If not I can't see any bigger names wanting to play without advanced payments.
Thumpa Hixxy, Scott, Unknown & Smiley didn't get paid, everyone else did.
silver Not even going to ask why... sounds like a can of worms.... Surprised Hixxy didn't get paid since he owned the brand name
Samination Did they not receive the money, or did they not take them (for whatever reason)?
Guest ajay brought a wedding ring with the money https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=86764
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Not even going to ask why... sounds like a can of worms.... Surprised Hixxy didn't get paid since he owned the brand name

Kind of suprising anyone wouldn't get paid, but like you say especially hixxy since he owns it
LeeUHF
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
10 years have past, trap is dead, lee UHF decides to stop crying about being punched in the back of the head

You`ll find I only cried once :P
quote:
Originally posted by LeeUHF:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
10 years have past, trap is dead, lee UHF decides to stop crying about being punched in the back of the head

You`ll find I only cried once :P

it was a long cry for months on USH
LeeUHF Id say more of everyone having a laugh about it. Hardly wrote myself but it was funny as hell though

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page