Total online 1661
 Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 UPDATE: Vibes & Hattrixx album lowdown (YouTube)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Owen P I did promise to get back with responses to the comments/criticisms/questions we had here + exciting news.

SORRY I'M LATE!

https://youtu.be/djxadBqaQhU
arpz Can't wait to watch this in a short while! Chucked your Fantastic remix on my latest mix, I'm hyped :)
The Rave Generation I'm halfway through - good vid. Thanks for putting in the time
arpz haha sweet, I got called out ;D
arpz Enjoyed the video, I think you probably shat on all the right comments but while quite a few of us are pretty cynical it doesn't all come from such a nasty place as Vibes seems to think (skarr excluded lol). Might try and persuade you both of that if I can drag myself to a meet & greet :D Also, I didn't realise that there's a ****load of stuff I missed in the members bit so gonna catch up on that now :)
Samination Not wanting to go skarr on this booty, but with a title like "(New Exclusive '93/'94/'95 Style Album)", t hen I am glad I did not try to put anything in. You really limited yourselves here
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Not wanting to go skarr on this booty, but with a title like "(New Exclusive '93/'94/'95 Style Album)", t hen I am glad I did not try to put anything in. You really limited yourselves here

But they made that perfectly clear, and I'm glad.
I've said it before, I'm almost certain to love all the tracks, rather than only particular ones if it were done in varying styles.
Bring Me Round To Love So Vibes thinks people on forums should have their real name and a profile photo of them self.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Enjoyed the video, I think you probably shat on all the right comments but while quite a few of us are pretty cynical it doesn't all come from such a nasty place as Vibes seems to think (skarr excluded lol). Might try and persuade you both of that if I can drag myself to a meet & greet :D Also, I didn't realise that there's a ****load of stuff I missed in the members bit so gonna catch up on that now :)

yea... made me feel like part of some ****ed up dysfunctional family :( lol
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
So Vibes thinks people on forums should have their real name and a profile photo of them self.

Yeah he's clearly not an Internet kinda guy. I don't think many people here use their forum names for purposes of absolute anonymity.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
So Vibes thinks people on forums should have their real name and a profile photo of them self.

Yeah he's clearly not an Internet kinda guy. I don't think many people here use their forum names for purposes of absolute anonymity.

the rave scene/ forum discussions would be infinitely more boring without rave names / aliases :P

also found this interview with the homie above, some people might wana read

http://www.theravegeneration.co.uk/in-the-studio-with-vibes-hattrixx-interview/
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

the rave scene/ forum discussions would be infinitely more boring without rave names / aliases :P

its a party everyday on here

they should make some proper hardcore, 96 fusion days

Guest won red bull in o2 2 years ago

Sulphurik Where can I see the tracklisting?
Elipton Exciting stuff, chaps
trippnface *patiently stares at inbox*
Captain Triceps
quote:
*patiently stares at inbox*

Yep, same haha.
Though it is their Christmas too, sure it will be up before long :)
Captain Triceps Hang on....
It's late. Gonna be January now, apparently. Just looked in the user area.
Couple of Hattrixx tracks in there for us in the meantime.
Shit happens, I guess.
trippnface aint no thang for the fam here to wait a little longer for what we love.

I totally understand them wanting the project the perfect after their effort, I want it to be as well :)

saw star wars last night instead! a solid meh. disney sucks

you able to download that hattrixx remix? link expired for me
Samination
quote:
aint no thang for the fam here to wait a little longer for what we love.

I totally understand them wanting the project the perfect after their effort, I want it to be as well :)

Star Wars' overrated anyways. I liked the 8th movie for what it is, a space blockbuster
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
aint no thang for the fam here to wait a little longer for what we love.

Star Wars' overrated anyways. I liked the 8th movie for what it is, a space blockbuster

i was much younger when "phantom menace" came out, and it might be youthful nostalgia, but i swear i think those prequals were so much better than these new reboots. The history/time period was alot more interesting to me too. more jedis = more better. lol. it's too disney fluff now. then again, those even older probably say the prequals were trash and the originals remain supreme.

as a stand alone, for sure. im definitely not a huge star wars fan, but given all the history they have to work with, i dunno why the kepe giving us these boring ass plots.

they remind me alot of current MMO/ or rpg games. GREAT visuals/graphics, crap plots.
Audio X Is it too late to buy this? I was apparently under a rock when this was announced :o
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Audio X:
Is it too late to buy this? I was apparently under a rock when this was announced :o

I think you can still, yes - speak to Owen Palmer on Facebook, you'd be more likely to catch him on there than on here.

The Hattrixx remix isn't fixed yet, I chatted with him the other day and he is doing Christmas stuff with family, which is understandable. He will get it fixed as soon as possible.
Si Thompson 'Candy Cutz - Insanity (Hattrixx Remix)' is now ready to download.

Link is fixed. Enjoy!
trippnface I had a dream last night we recieved the message with the downloads.

harsh dream lol.

really not complaning though. this should be top

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page