Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Next Gen FB Page today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
GrahamC From the NextGen FB Page today:

----------

Next Generation Records
6 hrs ?

Question: What would you say to a limited edition Next Generation x Blatant Beats branded USB stick with the entire back catalogue on, all fully re-mastered? Let us know your thoughts.... ✌️

----------

I would be MAD KEEN to have this!
Jacco Instant buy if it has the 2011 Styles & Breeze remix of 24/7 on it!
The drunken scotsman I?d buy that without hesitation. One of the greatest hardcore labels.
trippnface for sure buy
DjZelous Hell yes!
PecheyTheLizard As long as it has Every Single Day then I will def buy it
arpz 100% purchase
Impulse_Response Instant purchase no doubt. I sent my comments to their FB page.
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
As long as it has Every Single Day then I will def buy it

You know that has had a digital release?
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
As long as it has Every Single Day then I will def buy it

You know that has had a digital release?

Im too lazy to look for it lol
Samination https://www.junodownload.com/products/ham-dmo-every-single-day/1658702-02/
trippnface LET THE AGE OF THE BACKCAT BEGIN!
Bring Me Round To Love Meanwhile over on the Raverbaby facebook page...
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
Meanwhile over on the Raverbaby facebook page...

We all joke about the raverbaby digital releases, but honestly I can?t ever see it happening. It?s good to see Hixxy is back in the studio but despite all his claims over the years regarding the releases, I just get the impression that he can?t be bothered to ever get them out. I think a good number of them have been lost as well.

If it did ever happen then I?d love to see all of the original vinyl releases plus the huge number of tunes that were never released, but I think that would be far too much to ask.
GrahamC
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

We all joke about the raverbaby digital releases, but honestly I can?t ever see it happening. It?s good to see Hixxy is back in the studio but despite all his claims over the years regarding the releases, I just get the impression that he can?t be bothered to ever get them out. I think a good number of them have been lost as well.

If it did ever happen then I?d love to see all of the original vinyl releases plus the huge number of tunes that were never released, but I think that would be far too much to ask.

I don't think it is he can't be bothered, I think it because he just wants to keep control of them himself, does not want people to have digital copies of these tracks.
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
quote:

I don't think it is he can't be bothered, I think it because he just wants to keep control of them himself, does not want people to have digital copies of these tracks.

I don't see why.
Smoogie
quote:
quote:

I wouldn't say n to having the Hixxy Remix of Heart of Gold that is on Bonkers 9 or his remix of DJs Unite vol 1 that is on Bonkers 7. Then again I want some of Sharkey's unreleased tunes as well
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I wouldn't say n to having the Hixxy Remix of Heart of Gold that is on Bonkers 9 or his remix of DJs Unite vol 1 that is on Bonkers 7. Then again I want some of Sharkey's unreleased tunes as well

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kelly-llorenna/heart-of-gold-hixxy-remix/hardcore/388425.html
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kelly-llorenna/heart-of-gold-hixxy-remix/hardcore/388425.html

Wow, 2002!
I remember hearing this for the first time like it was yesterday, and quite liking it. The original seemed like such an ancient track back then.
I can hardly believe it's like 16 years ago.
djDMS Ah, Hixxy's 'Eyeopener' remix of Heart of gold!

One of the first things I bought when I started properly getting back into Hardcore.
HARRIBO depends how many were unreleased as I bought most of the ones they had for sale off the next gen website
Diskard Sign me up!
DJIntensity The new page sucks bad loved the old version where it had all the MP3 samples of all the releases.
Craigavon raver
quote:
quote:

He should release a album with all the tracks unmixed over a few discs and then a hixxy raverbaby classic mix for the last disc

It took 1.85 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page