Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Big thanks to the mods and admin here.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJIntensity Thanks for clearing up that arsehole who spammed all the threads on here.
djDMS But you're still here.....

;-)
wong We have mods?
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
But you're still here.....

;-)

Yep I am I lost my old account with this username so I had to create a new one.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
We have mods?

We do.
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
We have mods?

We do.

More than one I can see to deal with arseholes who spam the site.
Triquatra yeah we get bored sometimes and actually do some work ;)
Almost killed my browser having to open that many tabs and delete post delete post delete post delete post delete post delete post
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
yeah we get bored sometimes and actually do some work ;)
Almost killed my browser having to open that many tabs and delete post delete post delete post delete post delete post delete post

I presume that's the new salespitch for Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox Quantum?
djDMS Think I'll post a load of spam if it encourages these 2 to appear more often!
_Jay_
quote:
Think I'll post a load of spam if it encourages these 2 to appear more often!

Just duplicate your daily Superhero jokes here mate ;-)

djDMS Don't you think enough people have suffered already mate?
Samination
quote:
Don't you think enough people have suffered already mate?

are there even anyone left here to be suffering?
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Don't you think enough people have suffered already mate?

are there even anyone left here to be suffering?

I'm here, but only to annoy people with my complaints about loudness war mastering.
kotu
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I do not get chased.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by kotu:
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I do not get chased.

You've lost me!

DJIntensity Whoever this Guest guy is reminds of that Wilky dude 10 years ago who got banned.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
Whoever this Guest guy is reminds of that Wilky dude 10 years ago who got banned.

His nonsensical posts can occasionally be quite amusing if you take the time to read them. Most of the time I just skip them however.
Smoogie
quote:
Whoever this Guest guy is reminds of that Wilky dude 10 years ago who got banned.

Wilky was the boy back in the day! I know that he took things too far in the end but we have had worse on here
Ken Masters There's a nice wee gathering of familiar faces in this thread :)

Where's the rest of the lurkers at?! Show yourselves!
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

His nonsensical posts can occasionally be quite amusing if you take the time to read them. Most of the time I just skip them however.

im god and run the whole island with proper hardcore, i say im doing nothing and everything calapses and goes back to nothing, nobody cares for terror and uptempo shiz, its bollox
quote:
We have mods?

Silver is the main admin, and takes care of the HTTPS certificate
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
There's a nice wee gathering of familiar faces in this thread :)

Where's the rest of the lurkers at?! Show yourselves!

Oi oi!
DJIntensity Only if I could remember my login details on my old account I wouldn?t have created another one but it?s nice seeing some old faces pity most of the crew never come on.
Smoogie So in order to get everyone back together now and then you just have to start a thread mentioning the 'old times' and everyone comes out of lurk mode?
Guest its finally officially bigger then ultimate buzz forum
Triquatra Pffft I only appeared recently because I have to check on here for news on the sharkey album because despite signing up for the HU Newsletter 10000 times I still don't get it (same for a few others too!). :P
djDMS Mine always goes to my spam folder despite trying all kinds of different ways to get it to my inbox
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Pffft I only appeared recently because I have to check on here for news on the sharkey album because despite signing up for the HU Newsletter 10000 times I still don't get it (same for a few others too!). :P

Send me your email and I'll forward it on whenever it comes in bruv.

DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
So in order to get everyone back together now and then you just have to start a thread mentioning the 'old times' and everyone comes out of lurk mode?

They?re hardly seen since I made this new account always remember most of them were on my buddy list.
Smoogie
quote:
quote:
So in order to get everyone back together now and then you just have to start a thread mentioning the 'old times' and everyone comes out of lurk mode?

They?re hardly seen since I made this new account always remember most of them were on my buddy list.

I have a few nice girls on my buddy list. These days there are no girls left!

Well there are some girls on here and they usually shit it when I dare share a bit of cheeky Hard House!
Hard2Get I guess i should post at least once this year.
Samination if anyone, we had a visit from a guy on the IRC channel saying that it was his first visit there in 15 years
Hard2Get At first i thought that the IRC channel isn't even that old, then i realised that it actually is near enough that old. Time passes very fast it seems. Anyone we know?
trippnface
quote:
quote:
quote:

*burnnnnnnnnnnnn*

lolol

Well there are some girls on here and they usually shit it when I dare share a bit of cheeky Hard House!

DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:
quote:

*burnnnnnnnnnnnn*

lolol

I used to have girls too on my buddy list with my old account the one which I lost.

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
At first i thought that the IRC channel isn't even that old, then i realised that it actually is near enough that old. Time passes very fast it seems. Anyone we know?

You might know since you where there before me. he didnt talk much and he was called "STONED"
Hard2Get If it is spelled 'st0ned' then i think i do.
Samination It was in upper case so I wasnt sure if it was a 0 or a o

It took 2.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page