Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Active Hardcore Producer Forums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Diskard Hey all,

Does anyone know of any active producer forums? I've been away a few years and see Hardcore Producer org is no more, and there are less and less up & coming producers, free content, remix competitions and free albums etc.

Has it all died a death?
Captain Triceps These types of forums are more or less gone, at least for hardcore. There are still forums out there that have producer sections, but they are depressingly inactive.
Best thing for learning particular production techniques is YouTube. Google search for things like remix competitions, there are loads out there, but again, hardcore specific ones are few and far between.
PecheyTheLizard ^^^
Listen to the captain

No but really, if you get enough people interested in the idea you could probably establish a Reddit page exactly for hardcore producers. Head over to the happy hardcore Reddit and ask about, I'm sure people would totally be interested in that idea.
DJ_FunDaBounce You could always look through all the old posts in the production section of the forum and contribute by making new threads. :)

It's up to us if it stays active or not, in the end.

btw, the producer section on here has always been a tad slower than than other sections. patience.
Captain Triceps I like the idea of a hardcore producer Subreddit.

But there is so little to learn that is specifically just for hardcore any more. Sadly I just don't see it being busy. If you're serious about learning, find out what it is you want to do and learn from other genre tutorials and apply them to hardcore.

If there ever is a new hardcore producer forum, on Reddit or wherever, I will definitely be up for participating.
Samination the problem with reddit is that the topics usually gets locked after 30 or 60 days. That means that you will need to create a new post, even though there might be more info from the older ones
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
the problem with reddit is that the topics usually gets locked after 30 or 60 days. That means that you will need to create a new post, even though there might be more info from the older ones

6 months, but yeah. Not that it matters too much, the discussions wouldn't likely last that long. Just look for the last post, and if you genuinely have a follow up question that hasn't been addressed, new post. No biggie.
Diskard It's not so much learning as it is being out of practice, I feature on a few free albums including Ravers Addition with Hoodzie and Kel some time ago. It's the motivation I'm lacking, a remix competition or a compilation would set me straight, just fun hardcore music, no dramas, no cash grabs, no ********.

I'll dig around and if I have time maybe put something out there that will put some energy back into the hungry producers.

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page