Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 DJ Supreme @ Devotion 19-1-96 unknowns.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ky-netic Hello everyone, I need help with two tracks off the set below. First track is at 11 min and the second track at 59 min. Any help is greatly appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/user-275517632/dj-supreme-goldiggers-19-01-96

Thanks
djDMS The second one is DJ Fade - Feelings

I know the first one but can't put a name to it :-/
Ky-netic Thanks for your reply djDMS, it is the track after DJ Fade feelings I am after if you have any ideas on that one?. I I have had a good look on discogs but cannot find them. I will adjust my original post with a later time of 59 min.
Thanks.
chappy_hardcore @11 mins

Billy Bunter - Ride like the Wind

Sounds like a remix though to me.

Ky-netic Hi chappy_hardcore, it is the track before the unreleased remix of ride like the wind by Billy Bunter I am after. I think it may be an unreleased supreme track or RSR. Any idea on the track after feelings?
Marksey34 If it?s the track before Ride Like The Wind you are after it?s Vinylgroover - Raving I?m Raving.
Hard2Get And if it's the one before that then it is definitely something from the artists of the labels mentioned. There seems to be quite a lot of unreleased material by them!

It took 0.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page