Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Buy and sell
 wating to buy unreleased dubplates

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ianness1990 the tunes i want are

force and styles fun fair unreleased dub (exclusive mix)

hixxy and trixxy spaceman unreleased dubplate i no brisk sold it on ebay a good 5 yrs ago sum 1 must no somthing .. not the 1 with satuday night on other side

hixxy a ha ha ha which i will never get ever lol the 1 slipmatt plays with out hixxy vocals

force and styles wonderland unreleased dubplate

will pay good good money for them cheers ..
raindancerob the Force & Styles ones are the versions on this album https://www.discogs.com/Force-And-Styles-All-Over-The-UK/release/187884

as for Spaceman its not by Hixxy & Trixxy its by Dougal (its Dougal's remix of Hixxy's version) & is much better then the released Hixxy version imo. i have a copy on dubplate with a slightly different version of Brisk's remix of Now Is The Time on the other side. i didnt buy it from Brisk was some random on eBay years back, that listed it very badly in the wrong section etc with a pointless title Brisk studio 7" (its a 10" for a start) that was of no use to anyone, with no other info bar a photo & so no one else bid on it. i found it randomly when doing a search for Brisk on there
Samination Was Hixxy's Spaceman released? I thought it was only on a dubplate too.

NVM, I found the whitelabel
https://www.discogs.com/Hixxy-Spaceman-Saturday-Night/release/185560
raindancerob aye defo was, gotta copy infront of me as we speak. was never meant to be released tho, was a bootleg
Ianness1990 Its defo not the dougal version i have that its the 1 hixxy made the acid 303 mix slipmatt killed it in 96 it can be heard on the pleasure dome red series slipmatt tape its on youtube as for the fu fair its the 1 off bonkers 1 i have it now on dubplate also unreleased also the spaceman tune isnt the 1 you have with saturday night on otherside am not that rookie 😂
silver Wasn't spaceman released on the first RB promo vinyl?
Ianness1990 https://youtu.be/G6AIwrZmcZE

Click on this link and go to 8:50 on the video thats hixxy spaceman unreleased dubplate version .

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page