Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Ganar "My sound"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Vladel Just bought this today and it's great! There's nothing suprising or unexpected to be honest and if you don't like Ganar's sound in general, you probably won't like it. I'm really pleased with it and it will fill the lack of quality releases void at the moment.
CDJay *cba*

CDJay

Samination Ah, Ganar keeps on copying everyone else. Kinda lacking for an artist album. only 7 tracks and nothing showcases all his potentials.

I dont know what Jon wrote, but I think I'm on the same side here :P

And Ganar copying every one else? I've always thought that. He can be worse then Stylus and Audiojunkiee, who's made 2 FULL albums worth of Styles & Breeze knockoffs (I think the album's are still on junodownload if someone wants to revisit 2005)
Vladel There?s 12 on the album.

Edited to add: Where are the releases from the people supposedly copies? It all starts to sound similar but at the end of the day, I want to buy good music, I don?t really care where it comes from. If it isn?t available for purchase, it might as well not exist.
Claxton Hi production is solid enough, but writing doesn't inspire whatsoever.

Find EDM acapella on Beatport, add same hardstyle lead with a hardstyle riff and repeat 12 times.

Mediocre, but can see why some enjoy it. Not worth spending money on. However, at least he's making music in a scene where not many are.

Not enough original material though!

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page