Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Scott Brown Gabber Tribute mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Conviction I done a Scott Brown gabber mix, give it a like or share, please.

kotu Hi. This should not really have a 'buy' button on it - unless you have obtained the proper licensing for all of the tracks. If I recall this is the kinda stuff which annoyed Scott Brown a while ago (when he had a break from hardcore). Just make the mix downloadable from within souncloud - then its fine.
Samination you didn't even bother clicking the buy link did you?

It leads to a Mega link with no pay details. And he even mentions it in the description:
"Click Buy for split tracks!"

Though, he should've used a cue file instead
kotu Hmm, decided to think the download link was a bit dodgy as it wasn't using Firefox's file download mechanism
Guest why is it hardcore gabber on soundcloud, gabber does not exist, its just hardcore to the whole world, which is why uk hardcore is called uk hardcore

its even hardcore on itunes and google play, get with the times from 11 years ago, 11 years later and its just hardcore at tomorrowland and all the other big events, its the power of mainstream when its done right, not aload of shit nobody cares about you get at uk hardcore events
kotu no one cares really and it doesnt matter but the fact is the more experienced and the more professional amongst us know that gabber and hardcore techno are different styles - right?

POST THAT I AM COOL
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
why is it hardcore gabber on soundcloud, gabber does not exist, its just hardcore to the whole world, which is why uk hardcore is called uk hardcore

its even hardcore on itunes and google play, get with the times from 11 years ago, 11 years later and its just hardcore at tomorrowland and all the other big events, its the power of mainstream when its done right, not aload of shit nobody cares about you get at uk hardcore events

lol
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
why is it hardcore gabber on soundcloud, gabber does not exist, its just hardcore to the whole world, which is why uk hardcore is called uk hardcore

lol

word, how it rolls it motion free raves when i step up, bring on the denon SC5000s

Smoogie Do Not Attempt and Mindpunk are slammers!

May I also recommend some Twisted Vinyl? Some right ****ing stuff on that label!

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page