Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 TNC: The Complete Collection

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mickey Init Oh my, what fun. Anybody else had multiple orgasms sifting through these tunes today? This was well worth the money.

Just hope the NG/BB back cat gets released in similar fashion.
wong i agree deffo mickey, init mate?
DJIntensity Hope all the other big labels go the same route.
trippnface got thru the superbreaks and pre tnc stuff. some gems for sure!
djDMS My pants are moist and I haven't even listened to any of it yet.
tenfold234 I broke down this morning and bought the collection. Its a good thing too because I thought I had alot of the released stuff already. Turns out not. This is probably the best the release this year as I know you can't get most of the released stuff anymore on digital stores anymore. So getting the whole lot plus all the unreleased stuff is wicked. And a good bargain too. Once you breakdown how many tracks your getting it works out to around 0.50 or so a track

CDJay I thank you for getting this collection out. Also for your next idea I'm thinking a DNA collection. I don't know how you would go about it as Morgan pretty much gave hardcore the old FU back in 2000 but his tunes were legendary IMO.
tenfold234 Or even better a North American Hardcore collection. Focusing on labels such as Blizzard Tracks, Pitched Up, Kreatrix, Madness and Mayhem, SSU
arpz https://soundcloud.com/arpz/arps-not-32 - Features loads of stuff from this collection, proper post in the mixes section
Samination I'd rather see Habegale re-released cheaper than a DNA collection tbh
DJIntensity Bring back Hech Tech and FBI.
CDJay The missing three tracks, and a fixed outro version of "DotExe" should be live in the next few hours

CDJay
djDMS Definitely playing something from this little lot on Saturday night.
Vladel Has anyone else here got and had issues with the completionist stuff because the first archive won't open for me?
djDMS I managed to get it to open in winrar after several failed attempts with 7zip
trippnface having an issue getting the base TNC 01 - 34 extracted still, cant get em out :P

everything else had no issue though
trippnface woops doublepost
Vladel It would be nice if HU fixed it.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
It would be nice if HU fixed it.

lol.

I was using winRAR wrong somehow ( not hard to believe , I suck) but I got everything to extract when I chose the " open with winRAR" option, instead of whatever other thing I was trying to do..
CDJay I'll get the files rebuilt, with everything in the right place!

CDJay
Craigavon raver Got my copy on Monday! just ordered the cd though, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, maybe during the week :D
djDMS The Mix CD is amazing
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
The Mix CD is amazing

It is indeed! just finished listening to it the other day :) was raging though that ruff muff finished so soon :( lol
lainnix The mixed CDs are always my favorite. Much more fun to listen to than the full tracks with all the slow buildups and predictable patterns.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by lainnix:
The mixed CDs are always my favorite. Much more fun to listen to than the full tracks with all the slow buildups and predictable patterns.

Ehm... well, those parts ARE meant to be mixed
martinj1985
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by lainnix:
The mixed CDs are always my favorite. Much more fun to listen to than the full tracks with all the slow buildups and predictable patterns.

Ehm... well, those parts ARE meant to be mixed

do you think he is a troll?
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'll get the files rebuilt, with everything in the right place!

CDJay

this still does not work
Sulphurik Had thought there were more Robbie Long & Devastate tracks on Thin n Crispy so was expecting to see more of their collabs but no, majority of their tracks were on Blatant Beats. A lot of classics on this Chronicles album with some tracks don't think I've heard before.
Mad Max Is sad he is still without tshirt and clock...
CDJay !

Dm me, just placed another order for t-shirts. My newsletter survey was the worst idea ever 😂

CDJay
wong
quote:
Dm me

iz not twitter fam, we use Pms ere blud, u get me
Mad Max
quote:
!

Dm me, just placed another order for t-shirts. My newsletter survey was the worst idea ever 😂

CDJay

Few PMs already sent on FB this was a gentle poke for a response. Now knowing this I can wait a bit longer now.
Sulphurik Good to watch Robbie's interview on Hardcore Underground Facebook page. Was a fan of good number of his tracks - especially the Robbie Long & Devastate tracks. Blow the Roof & PSA on CD1 - always liked those.
Sulphurik On the complete collection, there is some amount of tracks on it including pre TNC ones and Superbreaks as it's called which haven't heard it known as that before and loads of unreleased tracks. I presume it's just hardcore breaks? In similar style to some of the RL & Sharkey and RL & Ham tracks including Don't Stop and Get Hard?

CDJay Yeah, that's about it.

CDJay
MusicILove Are people waiting for their T-shirt & clock? Still Haven't got mine
lone_raver Yeah still waiting too :-(
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by lone_raver:
Yeah still waiting too :-(

It's nice to know it's not just me.
It's taken so long I'm a different shirt size. :) No joke it will be too big for me now.
CDJay Anyone who got missed in the newsletter debacle, pm me ASAP as I'm ordering more t-shirts (again) 😅 Really, really, should have done the tshirt options as we used to 😳

CDJay
MusicILove
quote:
Anyone who got missed in the newsletter debacle, pm me ASAP as I'm ordering more t-shirts (again) 😅 Really, really, should have done the tshirt options as we used to 😳

CDJay

Can you post sizes? I think I might need to change mine
CDJay Just DM me with your size and order number and it'll be included in this (hopefully last) batch.

CDJay
MusicILove
quote:
Just DM me with your size and order number and it'll be included in this (hopefully last) batch.

CDJay

Done.
lone_raver Done
Mad Max So still no tshirts or clocks....

I really could have a good rant about this. I have supported HU since the first album. I have brought probably 90% of the store releases. Customer service has been shocking.

It has even got me to the point where I have felt like giving up on the store.
Mad Max Any update????
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Any update????

Nope.
Nearly 1 year after order was placed. Perhaps they should downgrade those that haven?t got their stuff yet to the complete collection version. Or at least give the option as some people might want to wait.
Mad Max
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Any update????

Nope.
Nearly 1 year after order was placed. Perhaps they should downgrade those that haven?t got their stuff yet to the complete collection version. Or at least give the option as some people might want to wait.

I received my tshirt and clock a few weeks back. Took a few fb messages to get there in the end!
MusicILove :(
lone_raver Still haven?t got my t-shirt or clock yet either. :-(
MusicILove Glad I'm not on my own. Don't care about the clock just wanted the T-Shirt. Or if that's not going to happen an option to downgrade.

MusicILove
MusicILove
MusicILove
Still waiting!!!!!!!!
kazukism92
quote:

Still waiting!!!!!!!!

+1 Due to... bah... usual thing.
OffTopic: I was going to add HH5 to the package, but PayPal had trolled me again xD.
MusicILove I?m done waiting for it.

I?m going to send a email / letter requesting a refund for the ?25 extra cost for the collectors edition. 1 year 3 months and 2 days since my order is just not acceptable.

I don?t want to keep going on about it so I?m going to put a stop to it now.

I didn?t want to go this way but I feel I have no choice.

EDIT

Email sent!

Dur8ion My T-shirt and clock hasn't arrived either, I gave up a long time ago expecting it. I wouldn't even care if they said sorry its no longer available.. but the fact that there has been no response at all is just sad. If you can't spare a couple of hours from the entire year to e-mail your customers about their missing order then how can we continue to support the store?
lone_raver I?m in the exact same boat regarding this. Let me know how you get on with the email and I might do the same. Cheers
MusicILove Use the contact form on their website to get in touch. It worked for me.
GrahamC
quote:
Use the contact form on their website to get in touch. It worked for me.

Are you now in possession of your clock and shirt?
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
quote:
Use the contact form on their website to get in touch. It worked for me.

Are you now in possession of your clock and shirt?

No I got a refund for the ?25 upgrade cost. I don?t think they are going to make any more shirts. CDJay said when I changed sizes in May ish to tell him the new size because he was about to order them I responded in a few minutes, and that obviously wasn?t the case. I would ask for a refund if anyone is still waiting.
lone_raver Just sent my email asking for the refund too. Did anyone actually get the clocks or tshirts?

It took 3.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page