Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground Cover Archive?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PecheyTheLizard So i've been ripping all of my hardcore underground releases into full MP3 mixes (without cut tracks/1 second breaks between songs) and i have re-realized that there are NO high quality covers for ANY of the hardcore underground releases (be it the main series or artist albums)

I was kind of curious CDJay as to whether you still have high quality originals for all of the hardcore underground releases and if it would be possible to upload them into a cover archive on the hardcore underground site? I think it would be a rad idea for the people who enjoy tagging all of their releases and making sure they look as nice as possible and not like they have been thrown through a blender. Most covers i can only manage to find are a super low resolution (i.e 300x300 or 500x500) and it doesn't necessarily look too swell when i want to drool over the art!
Impulse_Response My guess is there are business reasons for not putting them out, as people have asked before. I remember a while back HU put out a high resolution canvas of some album, and said specifically that it was a limited edition made from the original high resolution file.
Triquatra Grab a scanner and scan the covers in, in whatever resolution you fancy! Job done. :)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Grab a scanner and scan the covers in, in whatever resolution you fancy! Job done. :)

but but but.. Moire effects?
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Grab a scanner and scan the covers in, in whatever resolution you fancy! Job done. :)

And also the damn case does fit on the scanner, can't close it and without the white wall behind it, all of the light escapes and the colors are warped as **** lol
CDJay I'll get it done!

CDJay
lainnix Great idea. I'd love to have them too.
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'll get it done!

CDJay

Oh hell man, I didn't say you HAD to do it haha! Cool beans though!

Would this include every cover art from the hardcore underground d library? Including albums not in stock anymore? I know I'd love to have high quality covers for underground 5, 6 and other albums not sold!
CDJay Shall endeavour to cover everything, in smaller and hi res variants.

CDJay
kazukism92 Usually I drop 500 x 500 cover art to drop on the mp3 file instead a HQ 1MB or 2MB cover art. Just for drop more music on the phone / PC or any device.

Just details.
lainnix This still being worked on?
CDJay Absolutely, hopefully we'll have a first iteration ready for the site migration over the weekend! See also: Missing Brisk album track.

Then onto retroactive digital rights assignment

CDJay
jamesfrankk
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Absolutely, hopefully we'll have a first iteration ready for the yoga burn site migration over the weekend! See also: Missing Brisk album track.

Then onto retroactive digital rights assignment

CDJay

I'll be waiting for it. Seems to be really good!

CDJay Still working on it, as I type this!

We might have some additional functionality rolling out end month, which will make that retroactive digital rights assignment possible. Finally!

CDJay

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page