Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Website to Purchase Hardcore MP3/WAV Files

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
curtisjr29 Does anyone know of a good record store website to purchase happy hardcore, hardcore, hard dance, and hard house mp3 and WAV files? I only know fo toolboxdigital.com and beatport.com and itunes store. I know there are other sites out there, I just want to be able to purchase really great and brand new mp3 and WAV file tracks.
djDMS HardcoreUnderground.co.uk is where I'd start for Hardcore/Happy hardcore

Bandcamp is getting more and more popular too, you'll need to do some searching though.

DJ_FunDaBounce https://www.junodownload.com/

www.trackitdown.net is a good website, too. last time I checked though, it was down. dunno if that's temporary.

DJIntensity Beatport is a good website too wish hardbeatstore was still around.
curtisjr29 Thanks guys! I'll try out your suggestions. :)
curtisjr29 www.junodownload.com has some really great tracks!! Thank you so much!
Vladel I rarely use beatport purely because I hate having to go through 10-20 doing doingy tracks to get to any hardcore.
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
I rarely use beatport purely because I hate having to go through 10-20 doing doingy tracks to get to any hardcore.

They're also more expensive (generally) and give you the lowest quality artwork. I avoid Beatport unless there's no other option.

Trackitdown is king, as long as they get their site working again.
CDJay I would go as far to say that we're all that's left, if you want quality or useful curation and reach anyway.

If we go, this genre is literally done imo. [😂]

CDJay
Johnscardy I know it's been said before, and I know hardcore underground are "up against it", and there's probably a million times why it hasn't happened... But I would buy so much more from HU if sound clips were available
CDJay We're transitioning to a new server, this week, then we're hoping to get some long-awaited features online. One of which is embedded clips, for releases. (We used to have it, before site redesign)

CDJay
A.B For freeform hardcore stuff, check out: http://www.stamina-records.co.uk :-)
Samination I doubt that TrackItDown will ever recover.

I highly recommend Junodownload, as they don't hid their VAT tax like Beatport does for non-us/uk residents. I having a basket of tracks for 30 quid end up being 50 instead!
Sc@r Bandcamp now has a growing base as well with alot of smaller individual producers on there. have some proper little rare gems on there from various countries thats not on the usual sites

heres Scarred Digitals bandcamp if your on there https://scarreddigital.bandcamp.com/

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page