Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 track from this DJ FX mixtape I have

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
flapjackthekandikid Mannnn I got this tape in the mail the other day, 'the new beginning' by dj fx. SUPER good, SUPER bootleg, and has a handful of tunes I don't hear often. There's this ONE track on the B side that's killing me, the lyrics are:

"future is coming, it's time to unite. Give me your hand, and everything will be alright. If love's got to get you, don't try to hide. Now you have the answer, but you haven't lost your sight"

here's audio direct from the tape:

https://instaud.io/3her

It's got a 96' fade or demo vibe. Tape was put out in 96 so it's either then or 95 since it's 4floor. I feel like it's just untouched on the Bside of something I already own but never play and after hearing it on this tape for the past few days I HAVE to snag a copy if I don't have it somewhere. Any help would be appreciated
djgimp It's this banger mate. I've messaged somebody back on SC about it too. Was that you?

https://www.discogs.com/Bang-The-Future-Featuring-Joanne-Robinson-Dont-Try-Hide-Atomik-Lullaby/release/34992
flapjackthekandikid WOW THANK YOU, I actually DO NOT own this one. I was never buying a lot of the GBT stuff because they didn't have videos up online (or got copyright taken off youtube lol) for me to hear them before making the FAT shipping purchase from UK to USA. Not me on soundcloud though, I have the same userhandle haha. THank you so much though!!
sterichie26 It was indeed I that messaged you on Soundcloud ! Wow, long forgotten about this slammer. Anyway as the History Of Happy Hardcore says it's .....

Bang The Future - Don't Try & Hide

What a tune !

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page