Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 British MPs need a night on the sesh!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Smoogie My idea to solve Brexit:

SparkzMusic Excellent plan, but then couldn't someone just rig the PA with Hard house and lock the room until they decide? It would be no deal in no time.... thank ****.

I have thought for a while, there's a lot of useless pricks in the world. A lot of which reside on this forum, but nothing compares to the whole parliament ordeal at the moment.

I would love to see, no ermm.... hear of.... someone taking the biggest shit ever in that John Bercow's face. Diabolical man
Triquatra Smoogie for PM.
Samination What'll he do it he finds out at all the MP's already to dem pills?
arpz edit: changed for lyrics instead-

Yo, they could settle wars with this
If only they will, imagine the world's leaders on pills
And imagine the morning after, wars causing disaster
Don't talk to me, I don't know ya, but this ain't tomorrow
For now, I still love ya

You've not taken into account the comedown smoogie, they'd be at each others throats again before the ink was dry
djDMS Hard houses of parliament?
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
Excellent plan, but then couldn't someone just rig the PA with Hard house and lock the room until they decide? It would be no deal in no time.... thank ****.

I have thought for a while, there's a lot of useless pricks in the world. A lot of which reside on this forum, but nothing compares to the whole parliament ordeal at the moment.

I would love to see, no ermm.... hear of.... someone taking the biggest shit ever in that John Bercow's face. Diabolical man

Someone needs to shit on Labour. It is funny how a lot of the left wing media look past the fact that Labour have been frustrating Brexit for their own gain and that goes with the Lib Dems and SNP as well
Triquatra Meh. I'm sure party politics comes into it on some level, but it doesn't matter...because most of the MPs were remain, so it's not really much of a leap for them to frustrate it no matter what side of the commons they sit on.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Meh. I'm sure party politics comes into it on some level, but it doesn't matter...because most of the MPs were remain, so it's not really much of a leap for them to frustrate it no matter what side of the commons they sit on.

Around two thirds are remain I would think
Si Thompson Where are you, Smoogie? Not seen a post in a while.

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page