Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 20 years ago today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Si Thompson Since the passing of Dj Kemistry. RIP

Craigavon raver Never heard of him before
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Never heard of him before

Him? Kemistry was female, ya ****in' wally!
TartanTerror2119
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Never heard of him before

Him? Kemistry was female, ya ****in' wally!

well clearly he didn't know that...his post says it all
Samination and why would he/we know? If the video contains a name we's never heard of, and the thumbnail clearly shows a man (although just an MC by the looks of it) throughout the video, it's obvious that we'd make that assumption.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
and why would he/we know? If the video contains a name we's never heard of, and the thumbnail clearly shows a man (although just an MC by the looks of it) throughout the video, it's obvious that we'd make that assumption.

You not knowing something doesn't surprise me. However, Kemistry was a part of the Metalheadz organisation, she even went out with Goldie. It's widely known rave history.
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
and why would he/we know? If the video contains a name we's never heard of, and the thumbnail clearly shows a man (although just an MC by the looks of it) throughout the video, it's obvious that we'd make that assumption.

Double post.
Samination I couldn't care less about the rave culture tbh. I'm thankful for it existing (so that Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore could exist), but that shouldn't force me to know everything.

And I'm still waiting for the proof that I got an ID so wrong as you have implied.
Si Thompson
quote:
I couldn't care less about the rave culture tbh. I'm thankful for it existing (so that Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore could exist), but that shouldn't force me to know everything.

And I'm still waiting for the proof that I got an ID so wrong as you have implied.

I'm still waiting for an ID for that tune on the Frantic set from Raverbaby 'Event One' in 2005. You were apparently searching through your collection.
Si Thompson
quote:
just an MC

That's the legend 'Stevie Hyper D'.
Samination
quote:
quote:
I couldn't care less about the rave culture tbh. I'm thankful for it existing (so that Happy Hardcore/UK Hardcore could exist), but that shouldn't force me to know everything.

I'm still waiting for an ID for that tune on the Frantic set from Raverbaby 'Event One' in 2005. You were apparently searching through your collection.

https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive/frantic-raver-baby-the-birth-event-one-2005, about 31 mins in? I still wan't to know that one too :( *slaps his own fingers*

quote:
quote:
just an MC

That's the legend 'Stevie Hyper D'.

Considering how most of us here dislikes MCs in general, there are no legends
Si Thompson
quote:

Probably the most stupid thing you've posted on here, and there's been a lot.
Captain Triceps
quote:

[/quote]

Probably the most stupid thing you've posted on here, and there's been a lot.
[/quote]

Sigh....
djDMS Somebody doesn't agree with me so I'll be a cock.

This place is getting more like Facebook every day.
TartanTerror2119 I really don't get the hostility towards samination & craigavon raver, all because he didn't know your precious DJ was female and along with many other people (myself included) have a strong dislike for MC's.

Grow up
Si Thompson
Samination Well, Si's always been at me for my Track IDing (though I think I did find his very first ID question and he actually thanked me :P)

Trying to search topics i've replied to hasn't been the easiest on this website (as its searchfunctions are shite) but from what I could gather from, searching "track" on the Track ID section, I'd say my Track IDing is equally divided between the right track, giving pointers at the right direction, giving pointers at the wrong direction, and not replying to the question at all :P

And it just happens that most of my replies on Si's fall into both the right and the wrong direction categories, and I guess Si doesn't accept help that doesn't give him the right answer immediately, which one other person already mentioned back in 2016!
Si Thompson
quote:
Well, Si's always been at me for my Track IDing (though I think I did find his very first ID question and he actually thanked me :P)

Trying to search topics i've replied to hasn't been the easiest on this website (as its searchfunctions are shite) but from what I could gather from, searching "track" on the Track ID section, I'd say my Track IDing is equally divided between the right track, giving pointers at the right direction, giving pointers at the wrong direction, and not replying to the question at all :P

And it just happens that most of my replies on Si's fall into both the right and the wrong direction categories, and I guess Si doesn't accept help that doesn't give him the right answer immediately, which one other person already mentioned back in 2016!

It's not that at all. When you reply to any ID posts of mine, it's often waffle, it doesn't point to any direction, and isn't helpful. If you don't know, you don't know, I don't mind.

Anyway. I think this discussion has run its course. Time to move on.
TartanTerror2119
quote:

did i say something that amused you?
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by TartanTerror2119:
quote:

did i say something that amused you?

I was laughing at you.
TartanTerror2119 i know that, what exactly did i say to make you laugh at me?
LeVzi Kemistry wasn't exactly a household name back in the day, so i'm not surprised hardly anyone knows of her.
DJ Bounce Who?
Vladel Hard to argue that Robbie-D is not a legend.

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page