Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 24/7 Hardcore Back Catalogue Issues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MusicILove Black & White feat Taya - Everything You Do (Intro Mix) - 247HC041X
Hixxy - No One (Al Storm Mix) - 247HC060
The following tracks Rekordbox & the CDj's are refusing to play.
Samination do they work in any music players? can you find any difference in the codecs used?
Impulse_Response It looks like they have the wrong extension. dbpoweramp wouldn't recognize or convert them. Try changing the extnension to .aif. That made them work on my end.
LeVzi Load them up in Audacity and save as recognised format. i.e. MP3 at 320 , WAV etc.
Samination since renaming it to .aif works, I guess it's the one saving/exporting the file selected mac as their output target. I doubt the files are corrupt (WAVE and AIFF are very similar), it's just that some programs/hardware throws a hizzy fit when they don't know the exact format.
alstorm That?s probably me then, ive been way on Mac?s since 2006ish
MusicILove Thank's everyone changing the file extension worked.
Vladel I never bought this bundle because i pretty much had what i consider the best of the lot. Still, what a label.
MusicILove This track has very high pitch crackling can anyone else hear it.
DJ Seduction & Al Storm feat Malaya - Destiny - 247HC026
I'm starting to suspect the HU site or servers are causing this because this is exactly the same as in the Sy & Unknown tracks in the JAL bundle. Also happening in Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic Mix) you have to listen on good speakers or really bad ones to hear it.
CDJay We're investigating these issues and Al is back to help resolve.

CDJay
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
This track has very high pitch crackling can anyone else hear it.
DJ Seduction & Al Storm feat Malaya - Destiny - 247HC026
I'm starting to suspect the HU site or servers are causing this because this is exactly the same as in the Sy & Unknown tracks in the JAL bundle. Also happening in Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic Mix) you have to listen on good speakers or really bad ones to hear it.

I hear it too. For the most part it lines up with kicks, synth bursts, and other parts of the song with sudden changes in volume.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We're investigating these issues and Al is back to help resolve.

CDJay

will the 2 warped science tracks be in their own download bundle in the site, or placed back into the original file?
CDJay Very stupidly I have the Warped Science fixes ready AFAIK. If I haven't already enabled or ready to be. I'll do now!

CDJay

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page