Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 smoke music !!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NightSoul like right now infact.............in front of the pc, reply 2 the topics, and listennig 2 some choons,...........and came up with this................music you like 2 listen 2 when smokin ?????????????? ............ like me, had on my old skool classics, just 2 start the smokin, .................. then some hardcore bangin stuff, geting in 2 the smoke.................and then some happycore, the smokin takes affect, then gabba, - the music by now is really bangin along -------- the gabba blasting ----, that for a few hours -------- a few more smokes, and then go back 2 one of the ones that you listen 2 in order, and choose one 2 listen 2 for the rest of the mornin - for me old skool classics.......keep ()_________))) *j*

what about the rest of ya people ??????

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is Rezerection

dance till the police come
SINIZTA Just some shite like HHC, Gabb, maybe some Punk,
Outkast, AK1200, The Doors, Bob Marley, some Dancehall,
and most definetly WU-TANG, plus some madd DnB and
Jungle!

" Da Symnotic SINIZTA"

Edited by - SINIZTA on 15 Nov 2001 23:18:38
Brian K ummm, i'd have to say i pretty much listen to the same things i listen to sober =P

question for you brits though, what exactly does skinning up mean? Where did that saying originate from is what i mean.

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
NightSoul skinnnig up = are ye gonna roll one m8!

DJ Pathfinder bob marley

You can't see me,because i am the future.
plasma I smoke more than a Rastafarian,so I guess I listen to a bit of everything.

It's ok to be drunk before noon.
Elation i like spinnin after i smoke so i guess HHC is the s**t when im smokin, but i like alot of stuff when im smokin. tortise, luscious jackson, glenn miller is awesome when yer up there. music is just more interesting in general when yer smokin. music was made to listen to when youve been smokin. at least thats what it feels like anyways. lol

how many times can i say smokin?!?!? just like the Mask. hehehe.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

Edited by - Elation on 16 Nov 2001 18:47:39
n/a what about goa trance?
oh and bob marley n Jimi Hendrix also rock.
Purple Haze yeh

Midway_raver usually old skool or jungle when im mashed:) stuff from 95 hype is a particular favourite:)

Ant B
Elation yea, old jungle when your at home after hours recovering is very relaxing and nice. i like the LTJ Bukem Mixmag vol.3. and disc one of Paul Oakenfold in Oslo.

what about Metallica's ...And Justice for All. hehehe. smoke and listen to that. itll blow yer mind. with the crunch and the tempo changes and powerfull melodies. just listen to Lars f**kin kik it on the drums. sweet. you have to have it loud to feel the depth of the bass and feel double kik drums. oh yea...the new Slayer album is the f**kin s**t too.

DJ Pathfinder that metalica album is gr8

Elation no s**t, i love Master of Puppets too. Cliff Burton on bass. f**kin sweet.

R.I.P Cliff Burton

NightSoul metallica eh, ..................... master of puppets is a quality metal album

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is *Rezerection*

DJ Pathfinder anybody heard the new marilyn manson
single tauted love.

realy good.

Midway_raver MANSON!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............:( :( Sorry i sed it b4 n i say it again taht guy is ***** twiste dn needs shootin QUIK!!I dnt give 2 crapos if dat pisse su off he is a total ***** SICKO

Ant B
Elation sorry...i have no respect for Marilyn Manson, i mean if you believe in GOD and SATAN...why the f**k are you gonna be a SATANIST?!?!?!?!

thats a real s**ty message to be putting out to the kids, dont you think? music shouldnt be about SHOCK value and everything bad.

you have your opinion, but i say MANSON SUCKS!!! its hardcore kife for lost kids.

DJ Pathfinder its only an imago
some tracks are realy funny of him also the dopeshow and i dont like drugs the drugs like me.

xxhappyxx i know, i dnt like him, bt slipknot r waay worse...scaryness!!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
Elation being just an image seems even worse, cause youve got all these "impresionable kids" who will actually get into what hes portraying. then marilyn turns around and says...hahaha. its just an image.

(:(:4BEAT 4EVER:):)
SINIZTA manson ain't that terrible!i mean i don't buy his c.d.'s!
but he's better than a lot of other rock acts!

" Da Symnotic SINIZTA"
Elation yea, i guess maybe. i dont really care too much. i dont like Manson...some of you do. nuff said.

(:(:4BEAT 4EVER:):)

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page