Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Decks and mixer etc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djtate What typeof decks etc would be best to buy??

kate robson
silver SL1200's, they are all over the world, they are in every club and if you don't buy them first you will end up buying them anyway.
djtate Thankz silver nice one!

kate robson
DJ Mouse silver everyone uses 1210's here,any idea what the differences are between the two??

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...
dj-efeks
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:

silver everyone uses 1210's here,any idea what the differences are between the two??

djm

i know the question wasnt to me but there isnt much difference between the sl1200's and sl1210's, the colour, i think the 1210s are a lil bit lighter and there would obviously be some other internal differences but frum wat i know it aint much =P

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
silver Anything SL1200 is fine... they are mostly the same thing.

SL1200
SL1200MK2
SK1210
SL1200MK2 Gold edition
SL1200MK3
SL1200MK3D
SL1200MK3DS
SL1200MK4 - this is not really for DJ's but home systems.

anyone know any more models?
DJ Mouse thanx for that anyway,could do with some but they're a bit out of my price range :(

djm
djtate thankzfor all ya advice etc

Like Jack Niclison I 'm a hardcore kiler like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyric thriller like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
djtate Sliver how could you tellme a rough price as to how much those type of decks will cost?

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
DJ e-Klyps In UK for 1210's and 1200's you are looking at about £350 each brand new. Supposedly you can get em cheaper but im ****ed if i can find em.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
DJ e-Klyps I found them at £314 each.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
djtate Nice one mate!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
silver 1 x SL1200MK3D costs 45,000 Japanese Yen (but that is because they are made here)

Which is USD$368.392 or 258.805 UK Pounds
DJ Mouse add on the rip off tax by the government and then it's closer to £350

djm
aurora hey does anyone know anything about SL1300's?
silver SL1300's and SL1400's are not for DJing, they are home system stuff that your father probally used :)
djtate I will be buying my decks shortly as i am saving but how much do u reckon it will cost for decks mixer etc

Atlas My friend says that his "next-stantons" are just as good as technics. His all about trance an all that jazz. But another buddy o' mine says technics are tha shiz an what not. he mostly scratches and plays trip-hop, jungle, an DnB. Do you think its just a difference in the style of music that makes the kind of decks more important? Cuz ever since i've gotten into this shiz all ive heard is "you'll get technics eventually, so get 'em now".

"I'm the dj, you're not, so shut the fook up and dance."

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page