Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Fatboy slim

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj_excy fatboy slims slash dot dash has gotta be 1 of the shitiest songs hes ever made coz i really cant stand it, hes really gone down hill.

wot do you think ppl?

chill out and take some hash coz excy's out 2get ****in mashed!!
Andrew184 Yeah I agree, painfully bad!

-Bazza- I think it's his best yet, I love it.

DJ Superman i've got to agree with you here, this is the shitest song i've heard in a long time, boybands and busted included!

DarrenJ I think this track is so so
but I love the nudity on the video clip, saw it uncensored
he always pushes his tracks

majik majik ninja's whut
frenzyradio.co.uk
Excessive Never been a big fan, his stuff has gone down hill though, just like the prodigy

If you liked this post why not get up and do a dance in honour of it.
bulby_g I didn't used to mind some of his older stuff but his new song is really really bad IMO.

BassEd That song does my ed in not like Fatboy atall, wot was he thinkin.

Hardcore: Giving you the best rush you've ever had!
-Bazza- Looks like I'm in the minority, but that's nothing new.

slavetomysoundwave Yeah, I'm not impressed with it either. I'm not the biggest Fat Boy Slim, but his first ablum is ok

dj_excy
quote:
Originally posted by Excessive:
Never been a big fan, his stuff has gone down hill though, just like the prodigy

If you liked this post why not get up and do a dance in honour of it.

yea prodigy has gone down hill but the best song on his new album has to be spitfire

SEEKY Can't say I like Fat boy slim at all! His new album is shit, the only tune I did'nt really mind is Right here right now but thats only cause I liked the video!

Es , Speed , Trips and Blow Here We ****ing Go!
SEEKY I always thought Fat Boy Slim was that fat bastard on the front of his old album and the one whos in the video for Right here right now!

Es , Speed , Trips and Blow Here We ****ing Go!
BAD_WES That might be an awful track, but, the track "Don't Let The Man Get You Down" is excellent. I take it he was trying to puch the limits of his music. After listening to that CD, it was typical Fatboy Slim, but at the same time, he is trying to further himself, and the style in which he works. He might have struck out on that song, but the CD it self, is alright. I will still await his next release.

_______________________________________________________________I am the best track on the album?
dj_excy its prob gonna be shit but his old stuff is much better

Genki why does most bigbeat as a subgenre tend to put out such crappy tracks with annoying vocal loops? Moreless though, the drums drive me nuts, they're too spaced out, and floppy sounding.

-------------------------
(Enigma/Illuminate/Ravers Only/Neon Wave UK)

http://www.djgenki.com

MIXES:

Neverland
http://www.djgenki.com/Neverland.mp3
xx_lucy_xx Love island by fatboy slim is awsome - well only the bit where the random bass slams in - i swear i have a multiple orgasm every time i hear that choon!

xxxx

you either love me or wana F*K me
TypeR he sells this many records in america

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
Soxio Slash Dot Dash Gets A Rating Of 0 From Me!!
It Is The Most Annoying Song Ever!!!

* Hardcore Till I Die *
-Bazza- I still don't see what so bad it, when I'm playing around with my mixing software, I sometimes mix it with hardcore and it works pretty well.

m_j
quote:
Originally posted by Excessive:
Never been a big fan, his stuff has gone down hill though, just like the prodigy

i wasnt mad about his new one but i love "song for lindy" one of my all time favourites
as for the prodigy....dont get me started on them, i hate their new album. 2 or 3 good tracks the rest is shite. why oh why cant they make another masterpiece like the experience

rhythm is your liberation!
Cyberpunk Fatboy slim is ok. I like several of thier songs like: Weapon of choice, Right here right now and more I can't think of at the moment. Hi everyone by the way im new!

Cyberpunk
Soxio Fatboy slim is Gay!! Boo!

* If You Faggots Don't Let Me Sling!! I'm Out There Robbing Everything!! *

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page