Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Quite A few tracks to id!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Heist 1. "Want Your love, I need your love, I want your love" big piano riff, bouncey happy hard. Might be by brisk & ham (1997 in a hixxy set)
2. Euro techno melody Chick sings "Party, you know it. you know its true yeah!" or something (Same hixxy set from 1997)
3. Speedcore track with the Tetris music as the melody sampled from gameboy. Rap that sais something like "Controll the mike twist your heels or somthing like that" (George Vagas Set from 1995)
4. vocal "Tease me hear me hear me love me touch me" happy hard track from 1996 i think with flute instrument and acid line over the top in another bit
5. Bouncey rave track possibly by K&A that has a huge piano and vocal "You've gotta take controll, and don't you hold back oh no!" huge track (1995 on the radio)
6. Mix of paradoxa we are raving with nice uplifting stabs. Not original mix
7. Ultimate seduction speach at start then huge piano riff (not hixxy & Ufo one this one is from 1995)
8. Cheesy Dance version of 4AM by Orca

Any help greatly apreciated

www.mp3.com/djheist
DJ Pathfinder nr 3 is i think by walter on on mokum

look on hardcore.bog .net to discografie .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
virus 4. sounds like 'bring down the place' by brisk & trixxy on Slammin Vinyl 18
7. 'ultimate seduction' by hixxy, Universal #3

Heist 7. This is a different one from that one, i dont think its by hixxy. Sounds too ruff. I'll send you a sample

www.mp3.com/djheist
Heist Come on guys! theres still more to answer!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Heist Virus:

I just dl'd brisk & trixxy - Bring down the place and it isn't the one im thinking of. The one i wanna know has the 'let the bass kick' vocal in it.

Pathfinder:

'I think' by Walter doesnt exist in the mokum catalogue archive on hardcore.bog.net nor on any other mokum related sites. Are you sure that's what its called? I'll send you a sample to check if u b thinking of the right track

www.mp3.com/djheist
DJ STYLUS I got your 1st request on record (BlatantBeats) Brisk and Fade - Want your love.

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .
DJ STYLUS As for 4am these are all the different versions, take ya pick. .

Orca - 4am
Beverly Craven - Promise me
there was a Question-mark version. .it's a harda version though, comes after, Briskand ham - shootin star.

Theres bound2b plenty more,

perhaps u culd help wit my list!

DJ Mouse it's question mark 3

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
http://clubstation.esmartmusic.com
DJ STYLUS Yep thats da version!

Heist Thanks for the brisk and fade ID, that track rules!

Gabber Tetris Id'd as Walter - Gabber Over on Mokum

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lusive Brisk & Fade - Want Your Love (Blatant Beats) does not even feature those vocals. If you had have read carefully you would have made note that the track heist (and i) want to know was featured in a hixxy set from 97 and brisk and fade's want your love was made in 2001!

This is why he listed how the vocals went.

A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite. Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone. "Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby." -Jack Handy
DJ STYLUS nxt time u can go look for it yourself u ungreatful *****************

I just want you, I just need you, I just want you.

DJ STYLUS Also DONT even try to start patranisin me ova stupid small stuff!! U dont think I knew that Want your love and AA side Control your mind was released in 2001.>OMG!

virus yea, cuz he OWNS that record. *cough*

DJ STYLUS ------------------------
MESSAGE TO LUSIVE
------------------------

Yeah all u wan2 do is get it on Mp3. I know i've got mp3s, and i'm not masking the fact, but at least i've spent well over £1000 towards happycore, wot have u done apart from rip off £10000s. Exactly!

DJ STYLUS I now know the track you are looking for. .and i'm not ashamed to say I got it on mp3. One catch is on a megamix. I got it off audiogalaxy. And I reconise the tune that was ripped from....

DJ STYLUS The 2001 BB version is Brisk & Fade - Want your love...

I think that version is

Infernus I want your love (brisk remix).....I mayb wrong.

silver Northants_DnB: your posts are 2 mins apart, and the system doesn't allow you to post new posts within 60 seconds so you are double posting, use one post!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Heist Ok Ok, his point ws that you kinda missed the fact that the one im after is from 1997, thanx for trying anyway dude. Its not the infernus one either. I'll send you a sample of the one in question if you like.

www.mp3.com/djheist

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page