Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 the greatests

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
M.C Menace I wanna know what everyone thinks is the greatest happy hardcore anthem of all time??? And what records i can find it on.

M.C MENACE
Trancentral hiya

I think its all about taste! I would say everything from Dune & Dj Paul Elstak

silver <shameless self promotion> MasterWax, MasterWax, MasterWax </shameless self promotion> :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Jaide I don't think i could even pick a favorite, i love so many!!...don't make me choose!!!

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
Brian K stardust - music sounds better with you

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ Tropical brisk & trixxy- eyeopener
h2bh vol3

DJ CURLY i agree with silver and its not shameless self promotion for me.
"til the day"
will be the classic of tommorow
can any1 tell me if jo james(shooting star) of bang sings "til the day"
as ive heard shes left.
"i will love u til the day that i die
or when the stars fall from the sky"

your no good for me
i dont need no bodaaaayyy!!!!!!
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tropical:
brisk & trixxy- eyeopener

I might have to second that. I'd also put 99 Red Balloons and the VG remix of Rush Hour up there. Ah, the power of cheese (hehe Cali people know what I'm talking about)
-Lixx

Brian K yup, last tune she did before her departure

Midway_raver Toytown-
Shooting Star-
Eyeopener-
Dream's Surprise-
heart of gold- All my fave ANTHEMS of happy hardcore

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ-SK8 I don't think we should make ppl choose what the best anthem is caus we all have different tast's.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
Alex_In_Wonderland VG's mix of Rush Hour
VG's later mix of VGT #2 - Ravin' I'm Ravin'
Eyeopener
Dream Surprise
VG - Time

are all up there plus many more. It's impossible to say one and stick with it.

Alex.
silver Yes it is Jo James of Bang! fame ... no it's not her last track... stay tuned :)

Dj Tripnosis hmmmm.... really not sure, there are sooo many i love. well, at the moment i'm really into 4 tune fairytales - my little fantasy ( VG's mix on VGT 1 ) which i still need to get . the origianl mixes are allright but i'm not lookin for the more gabber sounding style :(

by the way, how much longer do you think till the day will be available for. I havent ordered it yet and don't plan to until i get some finaces. I just don't want to miss out on a potential classic

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Brian K i didn't mean she was leaving completely, i just meant she was taking a break from hardcore...or was that towards dreamscape, silver?

Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Tripnosis:
by the way, how much longer do you think till the day will be available for. I havent ordered it yet and don't plan to until i get some finaces. I just don't want to miss out on a potential classic

I wouldn't worry about it really as they seem to be pressing more due to the initial demand. Just looking at other releases I'd say you've got a good two months at least before it even starts to make itself scarce. I don't know what silver's policy is but it might just be one of those records that gets continually repressed like next gen stuff.
-Lixx

Nick of Blaze! I vote.....

We have a poll on site, for the anthem of all time once and for all, cos these threads pop up every couple of months. Anything released within the last year shouldnt count cos an anthem has to prove the test of time.

So how bout it Silver?? 1 single thread nominating a top ten, take an average from all the submissions, then a poll for 1 month where everyone can vote.

There are obvious tunes that everyone seems to roughly agree are anthem material, so it shouldnt be difficult getting a top ten together.

tata

Nick

Simon I agree With Nick.
And Silver If you wanted help counting the votes I wouldn't mind (If it will help that is).

Sy.

M.C Menace A poll is a great idea but what will the choices be.

M.C MENACE
Simon I say we just let everyone choose there top five & which ever anthem gets the most points Wins.

Sy.

M.C Menace Great but how do we go about doing that?

M.C MENACE
silver Something like this is coming... I can't tell you just yet otherwise people just steal me ideas before I can make em...

Annex ooh.. i'm all excited to see what silver has planned ;)

you know though, even once a pole or something is up.. ppl will still raise threads based on the same type of issue.. like "do you agree with the pole"
"why did ppl vote for that" "i think it's actually this one"

its a forum, these things are unavoidable :)

*very much hopes masterwax is the type to keep on pressing things as so they never become unatainable*

mainly cuz i'm the jobless, poor student type at the moment.. BOY DOES IT BLOW! :)

Potatoe
M.C Menace If ppl don't like the outcome thats tuff.

M.C MENACE

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page