Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 CandyKid DJs..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HardKore Plunk Arent they the best? it may be my personal opinion, But i LOVE it when Djs are all candy-style. Its the best. And you dont see much of it now adays :( but i totally adore this girl DJ, i met her in Oregon. Her names Elixer..she was wearing candy and styled with fuzzy and perty clothes :) lol...and mad props to scott brown..most of the time hes decked out in candy :D hehe i guess its just a plus for me?

anyone else share the same feelings?

.::BE YOURSELF::.
CheshireLove I Love it too!!! A lot of my friends are weird and i dont get it, when they started to spin at parties all the cande went away! and they just totally stoped dressing cande and being cande! But they are still cande to heart <3

Jaide kandy can be cute..i used to try and wear it when i would spin when people would give it to me...but i found it to be annoying, heavy, and just always getting in the way..so it had to go...but if it works out for you...more power to ya :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
bowzer yea, i find it annoying to spin with anything on my wrist. even a watch :)
i dunno, i might dress up for a party though ;D

DJ Pathfinder candykid djs ???????

must be speedcore with al the .......

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Brian K candy is so west coast =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Lixx Wessyde!!! Big up the W! w00t w00t!

Dj Tripnosis ya totally, i used to be all about the Candy KId styles, heh, those were the days. WESYDE all the way . wait a minute, Scott Brown in Candy? I never would've thought. hmph, guess you really do learn somethin everyday

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Brian K scott is more about drinking beer than anything =P

Dj Tripnosis have you ever seen him in Candy Clothes though ??????

Brian K can't say that i have...

Dj Tripnosis
quote:
Originally posted by HardKore Plunk:
lol...and mad props to scott brown..most of the time hes decked out in candy :D hehe i guess its just a plus for me?

anyone else share the same feelings?

.::BE YOURSELF::.

what are you talkin about, ive never ever seen Scott Brown in Candy Clothes, nor has Brian K, have you got the right person????????

Lixx He wears Fubu though! Go Scotty!
-Lixx

M.C Menace He wears fubu alot but never cande

M.C MENACE
Jaide I didn't even know that people titled certain clothes as being "kandy clothes"..hmm clothes have always been clothes to me...geez don't i feel all outta the social circle now..

DJ AcidBunE
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
Simon I'm with Jaide Clothes have always been clothes to me. I'm thinking that these clothes names are to do with countries such as Canada & Usa? hmmm.

Sy.

M.C Menace A little dig at USA and Canada by sy. LOL

M.C MENACE
Simon It was very very little. Too little to even be taken seriously, very petty!!!
It's last thing I wanna do is go upsetting people on here.

Sy.

M.C Menace Lightin up sy lol

M.C MENACE
Simon I'm Light already otherwise I wouldn't of said anything but want I do want is to upset a load of people from the West over nonsence.

Sy.

M.C Menace Go your self sy. Show them what the uk are made of. LOL

M.C MENACE
Jaide oh my

DJ AcidBunE
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
Brian K i think kids now a days think it's a fashion show or something. i still remember the first party i atteneded, i was all decked out in my torn up jeans and my metallica t-shirt =P

DJ Bunnyboi Candy was fun when I was 15. One day I might put on some candy again. Perhaps for a Hulla, but it hasn't happened for a good 3-4 years.
Austin
I give any DJ who can mix with candy all over their arms mad props. Seems real challenging.

::MAKE EM BOUNCE::
M.C Menace Never wore cany and don't plan on it. I never realy liked it

M.C MENACE
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
i think kids now a days think it's a fashion show or something. i still remember the first party i atteneded, i was all decked out in my torn up jeans and my metallica t-shirt =P

years back i was raving with an guns & roses shirt

Brian K ^^
haha we were such rebels =P

M.C Menace Guns and roses and metalica, thank god hardcore saved you both lol ha ha ha

M.C Menace - were raving from 7 till 11 were ravin in a hardcore heaven
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by M.C Menace:
Guns and roses and metalica, thank god hardcore saved you both lol ha ha ha

still like rock and indie

metal i have lost my interest in

but old metallica an gnr are still cool to listen too.

M.C Menace If thats what you like rock on man

HI-OCTANE I wore candy everytime I went to a party when I first went to parties and that was cause it was all given to me and it felt good when people made it too give out and you would share what you made with them. now no one makes it or gives it out at parties. its not the same. I am not going to make it all for my self. the only candy I where that I made is my whistle necklace.
it may be different elsewhere, but not it texas.
mad props to all the people that still give out candy.
HI-OCTANE

**KeeP iT Re@L**
**KeeP iT H@ppY**
**KeeP iT H@rDcOrE**
Annex man, i love old metallica n gnr...

useda be a bit of a whoore for it ;)
then i had a whole classic rock thing, where the doors where representative of some sort of diety, and jimi hendrix an idol to be worshipped... bob dylan.. well... sacred stuff raight there, lol

now........ i mean, it's all still fun to listen to, and it's good

but why!?!?!? when i could listen ta hardcore! it's like, what's the point ;))))

as to candy, yeah i imagine it would be cumbersom to a DJ, i even have some issues wearin candy when dancin hard.. cuz A: you run the risk of a bracelet flying off and smackin someone in the head (provided you dance hard, hehehe) B: after a while it can feel sorta hot and weird underneith them *shivers*

personally, i glitter up muh face n such, paint muh nailz all silvery, wear a baby blue and or orange/yellow type of a shirt, and just like...pants, lol
*shruggies* it's alllll fun

Potatoe
Jaide heh Kandy Kids are in full effect in St. Louis, and have always been here from the time i started going and are showing no signs of slowing down...but it's usually the newbie's in the scene that head full force into the world of kandy. I personally just can't bring myself to get all kandied out anymore..even if i tried...it's just not me. I'll probably be a hoodie and huge ass phat pants kinda girl untill the day i trip and fall over my pants and kill myself when i'm like 80 :) ...something i've noticed in the past few years..the scene here's gotten a little fierce..it's like Kandy Kids VS. Bboys/Bgirls...it's turning in to all out madness i tell ya!!...i'm waitin for the day i see a Kandy Kid VS Bkid spin off on the decks..now THAT will be true entertainment in my opinion...

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll

DJ AcidBunE
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
Don Giovanni Interestingly enough with me it was the exact opposite. When i first came into the scene I remember my good friend (a hardcore junglist) telling me how I looked like one of the horrible candy kids cause i put sparkles in my hair. He spoke of how bad the Candy Kids were, that they were the ones who were wacked out on E all the time and were the cause for deterioration in the scene. Then as i went to more parties i saw that the candy kids seemed to me like the people who had the most fun at parties, the were outgoing and full or energy...plus most of them loved happycore like i did (and still do).
Usually when i go to a party I have my hair all sparkley and my Raichu bakpak on. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sammypoohuk ok i duno if this is allready been posted but wat stuf do u all wear and label "kandy"?
going on hols now............bye!!!!!!!

SaMmY
happykandykid wow... i've never seen a kandy kid dj!! i'm sure there are quite a few out there... i've just never seen one! but let me tell ya... when i'm a dj, i'll ALWAYS be wearing kandy!

~*~come take my hand and lead me to the land where dreams come true for me and you in a magical wonder land.. oh in your dreams is where i long to be feel the sun it's a merry go round were you live your fantasy~*~
MC RizlaDizla in england you have alot of up and comings who rave all the time. so some of these ravers will wear the yellow workman jackets and white gloves and glowsticks, but yes when they dj, they not wear this. i know when i mc, after or b4 i will be dancing away, altho i would not wear my yellow jacket and gloves and go on stage and mc. thats just me i guess, but i fink this is a very close fing to wot your trying to say about ppl stop wearing all the kandy when they dj.

to me the kandy stuff seems a little too cringy for me but can see where ya coming from completly. i fink its good that djs would still keep this up even when djing. must be wikkid to see also.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page