Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 happyhardcoresucks.com is pro hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ourhappyhardcore www.happyhardcoresucks.com is a PRO hardcore site, it was a joke, there is mixes and a forum on the site, at the moment it is hacked so we have to wait and see, the site looks pretty good, just wanted to let you all know that :)
Mr LoSTiT thats the trouth abou their own opinion but that site made me sick even though it i stil under construction i still e-mailedthem hate mail by saying "YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!"

Quick, operator, Give me the number to 9-1-1!!!
silver It's a joke web site... I am not sure where the joke is.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Dj Pixel sarcasm always gets taken the wrong way.

even if it was a real anti-hardcore site, your hate would only fuel his or hers.

-Pixel-
dj tricks e Silly fu##ing wa##ers im gonna abuse them so silly there gonna cry. Im gonna cry aswell if my bird dont turn this fu##ing garage off that or im gonna shoot her!

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
Brian K haha settle down. a good portion of the people that belong to that came out for the first higher. everyone of them sporting their "happyhardcoresucks.com" shirts, nice people by the way =)

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
DJ Mouse well someone make a site called ukgaragesucks.com or something along those lines

tit for tat :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
virus

Brian K yeah thats the stuff, nice one adam =)

"do not dream, you dreamed about me"
ourhappyhardcore yea i shouldnt be that angry, even if it is a pro hardcore site, i shouldnt be so negative, everyone has there own opinion and preferance, shouldnt get mad because someone dislikes something

laters

max respekts

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Pixel:

sarcasm always gets taken the wrong way.

even if it was a real anti-hardcore site, your hate would only fuel his or hers.

-Pixel-

abc
wicky vicky yeah that pisses me off. they are entitled to there own opinion but nutin could ever make me stop listin to the hardcore beats. anyway im just in my house listen to some gabber all alone. kinda scary

"play nothing but hardcore"
BaDBoY ok, so i visited that happyhardcoresucks.com site.. and it looks like its been hacked.. or is that the general idea ??

im confused ?

Badboy.
o0sameyeam0o yea i emailed the guy, it is a pro hardcore site, everyone should go there, the forum has about 11 posts, the site is hacked but go to www.happyhardcoresucks.com/audio and then forum,
imma go edit my post now :)

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!
DjMoNkEyBoY I guess I'm confused by the whole thing.
Is this just a joke, or a very witty, innovative attempt to advertise the happy hardcore market and increase awareness?

Dj MoNkEyBoY
Founder of Monkeyshine Inc.

Keep it Real!

Keep it Happy!

Keep it Hardcore!
Brian K why'd you change the topic title? i think you just made it more confusing for new people =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ CURLY why the **** (i mean hell) do they have mixes called i hate happyhardcore when all the tunes in the mix are happyhardcore tunes???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
Brian K ummm duh =P i think you're missing the whole point....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page