Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Who is the best dj

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
azn_hype WHO do u think is the best DJ?

watch hentai
phoswh0re umm, scott brown..
dj justrich
damn to many to think...there are tones...
phosphor..
i could go on ferever but those are the ones that come to me first:D
and yummy ones they are

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
Jaide my personal favorite DJ is DJ Spree...has been for a long time...just a fun guy to see live...and it seems like i've seen him live like a gazillion times and i've never gotten sick of it...heh :)...

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!
HKLPanda Me, I gotta say Brisk. He's done so much for HHC. But my opinion is biased too. I saw him in Edmonton twice and went crazy at the show and talked to him afterwards both times. The second time I saw him, the guy actually remembered my name and he gave me a big unexpected hug. And both times, his mixing was practically flawless and I love the way he wears his headphones.
Simon It's got to be Dj Sy he's the best at djing

Sy.

DJ Mouse yeh sy's good at scratching. but imo dougal p***es over anyone else when it comes to mixing,flawless EVERY time

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
DJ Pathfinder my voted goes to luna c not seen him live but his set in boston is very good.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DiamondDog It's got to be Brisk, his mixing is basically flawless on every set of his I own, he keeps the mixes going for ages and gets the records in time unbelievably quick, he plays quite a variety of records and makes them sound different to normal through the layering of his extended mixes. And he scratches sometimes too.

Well maybe he's not as good as me, actually...

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
DJ CURLY IM Going to support the new talent and say my fave dj/dj's are
sketchy and compulsion
these guys are great they play lots of new material their mixing is excelent
and they are keeping hardcore alive! for the future
come on u dont expect dj sy to go on into his 60's hes already 40
so we need to support new dj's

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
DiamondDog Yeah, support me...

Would Tommy Kirkwood, and Lynne come to the surge tent out front immediately, this is proper urgent.
EeYoReBoI I Have Seen Luna C Live and it was flawless But i have also seen brisk live and that was flawless and more fo a mixture of styles. So i would Have to say i am Caught up Between Valerie Spark, Brisk and Luna C

John S Anderson
Annex like there's such a thing as a 'best dj' ;)
*gigglez*

hrmmmmmmm
locally.. i luv rich n phosphor

ummmm.... i love scott brown... but i mean... elysium has me constantly changing my pants, how can anyone not luv him (even if that is producing.. y'all can bite me)
*ponder ponder*... y'know what
there's far too many out there that i enjoy far too much!

sy is amazing for scratching though btw ;)
he's one of few scratch artists i enjoy

Potatoe
M.C Menace He's not a hhc dj but i have to say dj kid kapreame

M.C Menace - were raving from 7 till 11 were ravin in a hardcore heaven
Midway_raver Brisk i love his banging sets great mixng and producing talent also seems dedicated to hardcore

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
CandyKiddo best hhc i like vinylgroover, and frisky

I WaNNa SeE A RaInBoW HiGh In ThE SkY
happykandykid dj SPREE is the bestest.
i like scott brown and brisk too. did anyone else see brisk at animania?

~*~come take my hand and lead me to the land where dreams come true for me and you in a magical wonder land.. oh in your dreams is where i long to be feel the sun it's a merry go round were you live your fantasy~*~
DJ-SK8 D-Minus Lady's and Gentlmen!!! I use to luv sy so much for his scratching, but then i got into all the crazy samples and cuts and stuff like that.
Just give the man 3 Decks and let him play. I Also Noticed that donny can get drunk to the point were he's falling asleep at the decks, and he can still spin a wicked set absolutly perfect.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
Slimmy Jimmy brisk.

slimmyjimmy.cjb.net
RaVeRfRoMOhIo Anabolic baby.....even tho he really isnt a DJ, he makes some of the best HHC music ever created. If anyone is from Ohio, or PA, you may have heard of Dez Drastik, he is one phat DJ....

I dont really have a fave DJ, they are all so good, but i think Spree and Mystic and scott brown and sy have to top my list :)

Happy Hardcore For Life!!!!!!!!!!!! xKaNdY KiDZx PLUR!!!!!!
srexobymniniarb My Fav DJ's are Hixxy , Vibes , Dougal , UFO , Kaos , SY and Scott Brown they all produce sum good mixes.

Hardcore is on its way u know the score
DiamondDog I'm not sure I've ever heard Hixy do a good mix. He plays good tracks put his mixing's pathetic.

evangelion
quote:
Originally posted by RaVeRfRoMOhIo:
Anabolic baby.....even tho he really isnt a DJ, he makes some of the best HHC music ever created

haha what?!

Oli G anabolic?
hes apauling

and hixxy is good.. on his tape packs he never clangs..
just that one bonkers cd

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DreamShaker
quote:
Originally posted by evangelion:
quote:
Anabolic baby.....even tho he really isnt a DJ, he makes some of the best HHC music ever created

haha what?!

u know like those tracks he made, heart of gold, shooting star, eyeopener

jayson

smooth as hot butter since '89
DH10C productions
singe ...didn't he write every hardcore anthem ever produced?

/sarcasm
c

Annex this is just making me cringe...

nuff said

Potatoe
BASSDROPPER Scott brown definetly. I really remember getting blurry vision when i heard him spin return to Elysium at WEMf.
Anbolic frolic is tight too, Although I dont see how he is not a DJ. He uses a pair of headphones like anybody else I have seen spin.
??

Nice shirt, was it made by a cow?
Annex he is... raver from ohio isn't quite on the up n up... dats all

s/he seems to think anabolic produced the tracks on HTBH....

Potatoe
DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by DiamondDog:
I'm not sure I've ever heard Hixy do a good mix. He plays good tracks put his mixing's pathetic.

hixxy played almost a flawless set here last night.he dropped one mix,and went the whole hour without a monitor system.

so for everyone who says he's crap at mixing,he's seriously improved.

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Simon Hixxy's definatly improved his mixing coz I've a few tapes where he F**ks up but the later tapes of him are flawless.

Sy.

DiamondDog I heard Hixxy at Vibealite on Saturday and have to agree that his mixing has improved greatly, his set was wicked. Nice one.

silver
quote:
Originally posted by DreamShaker:
quote:
Originally posted by evangelion:
quote:

haha what?!

u know like those tracks he made, heart of gold, shooting star, eyeopener

jayson

Anabolic frolic did NOT make these tunes he compiled them for a CD, meaning he choose the tracks, he did not make them.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
phoswh0re oh my lanta that was the greatest thing i have ever heard~!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
*whipes a tear*
good times

karen

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
DreamShaker sarcasim...sarcasim...sarcasim!!!

jayson

smooth as hot butter since '89
DH10C productions
Hard2Get My favourite DJ's are : Dougal, Slipmatt, Sy & Vibes.
They are all good dj's as far as mixing is concerned and play Hardcore aswell.

dj Twiggy
quote:
Originally posted by azn_hype:
WHO do u think is the best DJ?

watch hentai

i like brisk

Twiggy
NightSoul marc smith, scott brown, vibes, hixxy,

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*
silver whoops

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
deejay_rogue to be honest its gotta be mr sy!!!

another favourite of mine, even though his mixing insnt the best ever, gotta be vibes, him and live lee were the first act i seen!!

"Welcome to the new RAVEolution"
DJ Mouse agreed there,vibes isn't all that at mixing but some of the tunes he plays...blimey!

i heard kambel at vibealite and he's pretty damn good,he plays good tunes and he can mix very well.

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi billy bunter
hixxy
brisk
sy
vinylgroover
vibes
me!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
MC BELLZ Demand plays wicked sets at raves and his tunes just blow your mind. Hes got to be one of the best. Im not to shore how old he is??,.,.,

M.bElLoWs
miss-mitzi does age matter?

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse exactly,age is nothing but a number

DJ Mouse
Simon It's gotta Be:

The Scratchmaster DJ Sy
Scott Brown
Dougal (His mixing is often flawless)

Sy.

DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
Dougal (His mixing is often flawless)

often?? more like always,i've never heard him drop a mix or even double beat,not even once

DJ Mouse
DiamondDog I've heard Dougal drop some mixes, not many but he's not flawless and many of his mixes are very short if you listen to them carefully. I do like him though..

Simon [quote]Originally posted by DiamondDog:
I've heard Dougal drop some mixes, not many but he's not flawless and many of his mixes are very short if you listen to them carefully. I do like him though..

Yeah Right I'd hope not to hear one of his sets when he's buggered up (as if he does it on a regular occasion or something according to DiamondDog). I've seen him near 20 times and Never seen him make a mistake he's damn good and His mixes aren't short there the same time most dj's get playing at an event.

Sy.

DJ Mouse sy you lucky sod! lol i've never seen him once and i'd go out of my way to see him play.
lots of dj's can produce better tunes than him,but when it comes to action on the decks dougal takes the title

DJ Mouse
Simon HAHA sorry about that Dj mouse I ddn't want to gloat And yes he's awsome on the decks I only get to see him so much coz I live near Bagley's & the Sanctury so I've seen him at a lot of Slammin Vinyls.

Sy.

DiamondDog I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as saying that Dougal's totally crap and messes up all the time, I was just trying to say that he makes some mistakes, not many, but more than some other DJ's, such as Slipmatt and Brisk.

I'm listening to one of his sets at the moment and although most of it has been really good he has just has to cut out a track because tha mix was going out of time so much, the track does change speed though, don't you just hate that..

DJ Mouse i've heard slipmatt drop a mix on this old tape that i left in scotland

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi rite so will some1 explane the attraction with dougal plz..... i really dont get it!!! I do have a tape where dougal does sound shit hot BUT i have 4 where he just sounds shit!!!

Simon The attraction with Dougal is that It's not the tunes he selects to play but his mixing skills are emmence.

Sorry DiamondDog I didn't mean to have a go at you but as far as mixing is concerned i just can't find a better dj!!!! Can you?

Sy.

DJ Mouse i can't either. seduction came close behind but since he isn't in the hardcore scene any more he doesn't count

DJ Mouse
DiamondDog I personally think both Slipmatt and Brisk are better technically thn Dougal. Especially Brisk, how he manages to get the records in time so quick I'll never know, I've heard him finish one mix then mix in the next tune within 30 seconds, flawlessly, and then keep the mix going for ages, I don't think anyone else even comes close.

Simon Look DiamondDog I think that I'm gonna stick with Dougal & your gonna stick with Brisk & Slipmatt There all good DJ's and It's just a difference of oppinion that we have. So lets just leave it for now coz there won't ever be a winner of this debate anyway. so with that I declare the debate over.

*The best mixer is....*
*Cough* *Cough* *Dougal* *Cough*

Only joking!!!!!

Sy.

singe I agree with Diamond, Brisk is definitely the best technical dj I have ever heard. And some of the tracks he has, jesus, it's like NO ONE has them other than him (specifically a lot of the dutch stuff I've heard him play). Sometimes I wonder if he's ever dropped a mix live, heh.

-c

djyogi what ever happend to those old german happy hardcore dj's such as dj paul rotterdam, and the guys who were on the happy hardcore volume 2 cd's some of them tracks kicked ass, i know it sounds cheesy and all to talk just about this one compilation but it had some great tracks on it, and silver1 do u know what happend to "next fashion" they did that old 92-3 track lost in space some of the most earliest happy hardcore ever done, also y dont ppl talk bout mark oh these days, hes still out there and has reproduced some of his tracks in both new happy hardcore format and trance, also y dont we mention the sounds of RMB, they produced many great tracks as well as mixes such as sprin, shadows etc even although these dj;s might not be producing happy hardcore etc as much or prodcuing happy hardcore at all they should be still noted, im not being a critic and all but happy hardcore should be spread out and bring on old songs back that were decent, m not being a critic but y does the happy hardcore always have to evolve around the sounds of Scott Brown, sure enough hes a great producer but its getting way to repetitive bring in back the old days again, like music instructor, Das Modul, Blumchen etc if we bring these tracks back in again it will surely enough win a new crowd back and will make Happy Hardcore more better again, sure enough those tracks were played a long way back but hey ppl loved those days maybe we can do something bout bringing it back, like go back to the origins of happy hardcore and start out fresh.
By anyhows sorry bout blabbing on but yeahh everyones comment is acceptable and should be valued.

Charco anyone who promotes hhc in anyway deserves applause!!!!!
ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE DJ's OUT THERE WHO STICK TO WHAT THEY LIKE.....HHC!!!!!!!
No-one person is the best, they ALL are

freedom to all who believe!!
singe Brisk is playing here tomorrow for $10usd. I'm pumped

-c

zki i'll go out on a limb here and say i like cloudskipper
but my view is biased because he's the DJ i listen to most heh.

Brisk was in Melbourne around Melbourne and i missed him ;(
All the hardcore events are in Sydney ffs.

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.
virus yogi: most of those german producers who are still in the scene are producing trance now, and for the dutch producers, most went to gabber.

DJ-SK8 mmmmmmmmmm gabber, but i'm starting to get more into the oldstyle Rotterdamn, like that shit is so crazy.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!

It took 3.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page