Total online 1496
 Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New clips and 2 copies of 100% Hardcore to be won!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare

The competition:

100% Hardcore is a new 3 disk CD set for release on the 15th of November featuring the Audio Weaponry track "Audio Warfare - Off World Colonies". It also features tracks from the likes of Billy Bunter, Slipmatt, Dougal & Gammer, CLSM, Seduction and many more! For more info you can look here - http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/17268638/100-Hardcore/Product.html

To celebrate it's release we have a couple of copies to give away and all you have to do is 'like' the Audio Weaponry Facebook page which can be found here - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Audio-Weaponry-Records/112551192141200. The winners will be chosen at random on the 15th of Nov and their names will be posted on the wall. What could be simpler!

The clips:

Next up we've got clips of AW006 set for release next month!

Noc. V - Have You Near Me (AW006-A)

This is the first track on 'Audio Weaponry' from up-and-coming artist 'Noc.V' and it really does a great job of showing what he's made of. You'll find yourself barraged throughout with an array of serious High energy leads that will leave you quite literally panting for breath. This is some proper Freeform business!

http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/noc-v-have-you-near-me-aw006-a

Audio Warfare - Bare Phat Beats (AW006-B)

Ras... Audio Warfare goes all Bouncy n ting with this monster of a track. Techno inspired acid lines, a funny vocal hook and a bouncy but tough main lead combine together to make some seriously rocking 'ardcore.

http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-bare-phat-beatz-128clip

Please add us on soundcloud to keep up to date with release info and to hear some early clips of forthcoming material. New stuff will be getting added all the time!

Demos welcome. We are always looking for new artists and material. Please send to audiowarfare@btinternet.com
acidfluxxbass Bare Phat Beats is great.

Love it when that ridiculous robot voice website thing is sampled.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
Bare Phat Beats is great.

Love it when that ridiculous robot voice website thing is sampled.

Cheers mate. :)

Yeah that voice is comedy! We had to install some text to audio software at my work and it had the voice used in Bare Phat Beats setup as the default. Brought a smile to my face. :) My favourite track that uses the voice has to be this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRY609o9Oc Awesomes.
Dante Bare Fat Beats finally released ;D YAY
Audio Warfare Yep, it's been a while but finally getting it out. :D I can't believe how long it has taken me to release some of my tunes actually!
Bonkers4Life I liked it!!!! SO PICK ME! names Steven Seguin!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
I liked it!!!! SO PICK ME! names Steven Seguin!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

Nice one mate. :) It will be entirely random. I'll refresh the page twice and pick the 2 people that appear on the top left of the friends section. No fixing aloud I'm afraid haha. My personal friends/family etc. will be excluded so if it lands on any of them I'll refresh again.
Triquatra awww thats not random!

facebook picks who it wants you to see!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-18/the-facebook-news-feed-how-it-works-the-10-biggest-secrets/
Dante Use an RNG like this one and set the numbers from 1 to x, where x is the number of fans at the time of picking, generate two numbers and scroll down the list and find those people ;D
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
awww thats not random!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-10-18/the-facebook-news-feed-how-it-works-the-10-biggest-secrets/

Page 2 wont load for me. :-/ Having read page 1 and 3 they just seem to be talking about the news feed? I'm talking about the box on the left that shows a random 6 people who have liked the page. Perhaps Noddy's suggestion is better though? Quite happy to do it that way if it takes Facebook tomfoolery out of the equation!
Triquatra basically everything you see on facebook is because they want you to see it, or dont want you to its taylored to get you to "click" whenever possible, ads, links, friends etc etc

just pick the two hottest chicks on there ;)
Ionosphere I dunno about Spacebook or Myface but those two tracks are good.
Bonkers4Life I'm about to die, and the only way I can be saved is by obatining a 100% Hardcore album.... please save my life
Audio Warfare That's harsh man I wish you all the best in the draw then haha.

quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
I dunno about Spacebook or Myface but those two tracks are good.

Nice one mate.

quote:
basically everything you see on facebook is because they want you to see it, or dont want you to its taylored to get you to "click" whenever possible, ads, links, friends etc etc

just pick the two hottest chicks on there ;)

Hmm doesn't surprise me at all really I guess!

That would be the mrs and you then mate. You're so hot on the new Xtreme Hardcore cover. ;)
Audio Warfare Bump. :)
Dante Still 1,235% chance of winning! gogo!
Triquatra that x-tream photoshoot was on a bad day too ;)
Ionosphere Just gave 'Bare Phat Beats' another thrashing through the headphones and it really does rock don't it.
It's actually even better than I thought.... which is always a nice surprise.
Bonkers4Life so you rigged the contest right? im automatically getting a copy of 100% Hardcore right?....i mean, what? who said that :P
Audio Warfare I guess you want me to just stick it in the post now for you yeah? :P

quote:
that x-tream photoshoot was on a bad day too ;)

Oh you don't have a bad day Triq. ;)

quote:
Just gave 'Bare Phat Beats' another thrashing through the headphones and it really does rock don't it.
It's actually even better than I thought.... which is always a nice surprise.

Nice one. It's quite a simple tune but does its job quite well I think!
redwingz You know my thoughts on the batch dude, Bare Fat Beats is especially good! Well worth purchasing!

Kudos for doing the free giveaway too man, thats an album Im looking forward to
sashman15 Son get bare phatt beats remixed into some big kick, melodic hardcore track son
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by sashman15:
Son get bare phatt beats remixed into some big kick, melodic hardcore track son

tempted to scream shotgun lol
sashman15
quote:
quote:

thug what u on abt m8?
redwingz
quote:
quote:
quote:

thug what u on abt m8?

he means he is 'calling it' like calling first refusal on doing said remix :p
sashman15 Oh I thought he meant he was tempted to get a shotgun and shoot me for my poor grammar and spelling skills :P

So when am I getting my CD then Bul-.. Mr Warfare? ;)
Audio Warfare Well I'd post it out next week if you win otherwise it'll be when you buy it haha. ;) A big kick mix could already be underway!...

quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
You know my thoughts on the batch dude, Bare Fat Beats is especially good! Well worth purchasing!

Kudos for doing the free giveaway too man, thats an album Im looking forward to

Nice one Craig. :)
Ionosphere ....oh yes, and Track 15 on Disc 2. http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/17268638/100-Hardcore/Product.html

Haha!
8D
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
quote:
awww thats not random!

Page 2 wont load for me. :-/ Having read page 1 and 3 they just seem to be talking about the news feed? I'm talking about the box on the left that shows a random 6 people who have liked the page. Perhaps Noddy's suggestion is better though? Quite happy to do it that way if it takes Facebook tomfoolery out of the equation!

I would love it if you didnt go the facebook route, as I dont have one, I just dont belive in it :P

if you decide to do it outside of facebook please dont forget to enter me!
would love to get my hands on a copy

also I like the new logo, did you make it yourself? I think it's new since I've been gone
Triquatra competion is over though, was over on the 15th!

don't believe in it? - there is good evidence to support that it exists!
Audio Warfare Haha yeah comp is over Im afraid and I am unwilling to discuss the existence or non-existence of Facebook at this time.

Cheers mate, glad youre liking the artwork. I didnt do it myself, Obie did it for me. Is nice though isnt it. :)

quote:
....oh yes, and Track 15 on Disc 2. http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/17268638/100-Hardcore/Product.html

Haha!

:D ;)
8D Ha, I do have a bad habit of not reading things carefully enough :P

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page