Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 **The Forthcoming & Upfront Hardcore Thread**

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Claxton I feel that this thread has been needed for a long time.

This thread is for new music only; either awaiting release, or recently released. This could be digital or physically released music.

Basically, post links to new clips uploaded to soundcloud as the artist/label uploads them or to tracks that have just been released on beatport, trackitdown etc...

I feel my knowledge of upfront hardcore has been slipping lately, so this is a place I can come to keep up with all the goings on.
Claxton To kick off the thread, here are some links to music that I have purchased today.

Scott Brown, Al Storm & Euphony - Spinning Around - Evolution Records

http://www.beatport.com/track/spinning-around-original-hu6-mix/5270866

Jakka B & Ricky D - Get Down (Chris Fear Remix) - Scarred Digital

http://www.beatport.com/track/get-down-chris-fear-remix/5221861

Special K, Drew, Ramos & Jonny G - Things U Said To Me - RSR Recordings

http://www.beatport.com/track/things-u-said-2-me-original-mix/5143294

Ramos, Becci, Sc@r & Mob - Find U - RSR Recordings

http://www.beatport.com/track/find-u-original-mix/5189192

Gareth Emery & krewella - Lights & Thunder (Darren Styles Remix) - Garuda

http://www.beatport.com/track/lights-and-thunder-feat-krewella-darren-styles-remix/5199805

Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:

Jakka B & Ricky D - Get Down (Chris Fear Remix) - Scarred Digital

http://www.beatport.com/track/get-down-chris-fear-remix/5221861

Sc@r spun this last night, a sick track!
Claxton A Rhythmics ep on Stamina music. To be released 14/04/14.

Rhythmics - Requiem

Rhythmics feat. Mi'A - What We Learn

Claxton Really feeling this from Gavin G.

Mob - Never Thought I Would (Gavin G Remix) - f/c on Justice Hardcore

Claxton Eufeion has always been really hit and miss for me, but at the moment I feel like his good tracks are outweighing the bad. Here is a track forthcoming on his artist album 'Digital Age'.

Eufeion & Gemma Macleod - Tearin Me Up

Sc@r here is some of Scarred Digitals releases

Patch, Eufeion & Deanne - After The Rain

E-Voski - The Future

Claxton Very nice!!

Darts ft. MC Smokin' - 2 Tha Core, 2 Tha Bone - f/c Darts album

Forthcoming ep on Stamina. To be released 05/05/2014

Douglas - No Alternative

Douglas - No Alternative (Transcend Remix)

Thumpa There's this!

DJ SMALOUM https://soundcloud.com/ecstacy-t/loneliness
Cyrax New track from jD-KiD

jD-KiD - Exiled

nantk its me, i will release it for free i guess, i dont know, when i finish it

Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
There's this!

What's that album all about? I've heard nothing about it!
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
New track from jD-KiD

jD-KiD - Exiled

I'm yet to hear a jD-KiD track that I'm not to bothered about. The guy is incapable of making anything but amazing music!! Loving this one! Emotive and powerful!
Claxton A new release forthcoming on Futureworld. Two tracks from Darren Styles & Dougal. The first one is 'Rock The House' and the second is 'Don't Give Up'. I know a few people on here have been waiting for the release of 'Don't Give Up', so there you go.

Also forthcoming on Futureworld:

Darren Styles - Talk (released 21/04/14)

Modulate - Dagger (Chris Unknown & Ramos Remix) (release date pending)

Claxton The 'DJ Shimamura - Battle Line EP' (Forthcoming on Dynasty Records).

I really loved the original of 'Up On High' released on Rebuild music and here is a decent update along with two more tracks on the Ep: Battle Line and Ignition Boost.

DJ Shimamura feat Ellie Jay - Up On High (DJ Shimamura's 2014 Update)

DJ Shimamura - Battle Line

DJ Shimamura - Ignition Boost

Claxton Soctt Brown - Obey The Beat (forthcoming on Evolution Records. Released 15th of May on Beatport).

Claxton Two new albums available to pre-order from the HU store.

Firstly there is Fracus & Darwins' artist album: 'Filth & Dumb Hatred'

Clips in link!

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/product/id/26

Also being released is 'Bombs Away', an artist album by Rescue.

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/product/id/29
Sulphurik
quote:
Soctt Brown - Obey The Beat (forthcoming on Evolution Records. Released 15th of May on Beatport).

Yeah loving it.

New release from Hixxy & Re-Con. Can't say I'm much of a fan especially of the first.
http://www.beatport.com/release/hixxy-and-re-con/1264946
djDMS
quote:

Also being released is 'Bombs Away', an artist album by Rescue.

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/product/id/29

An instrumental version of that would be great. Really can't make myself like the vocals unfortunately
Sulphurik DJ Vibes - I love Happy Hardcore
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/i-love-happy-hardcore-mixed/id847765204

Looks alright, some decent tracks. I'm not big into the very old skool hardcore pre-1996 breakbeat/jungle style but like a bit. I'm more of a kickdrum addict If you got 20 Years Of DJ Vibes it's a very similar tracklist.

Heard good number of the tracks but hadn't heard some the last ones from Vibes & Hatrixx which sound ok. Some of these feature on DJ Vibes 20 years album so those tracks must have been done in 2011/2012.

An old one don't think have heard is Seduction & Dougal - It's Not Over, sounds great.

Vibes & Livelee - Miracle Of hardcore sounds decent. I presume there's going to be a bit with Livelee in it! Vibes & Hatrixx - Wake Up sounds good.
Sc@r this comes out tomo and will be on trackitdown, juno, beatport, itunes , amazon etc...

Kingsize & Eternity - A Touch Of Magic ( Sc@r & Energy ) remix on Scarred Digital

all the direct links will be up tomo on www.scarreddigital.com
Cyrax Fresh new beats

Cyrax and Nick 235 - The Freeform Room F/C Project Badass

Cyrax
Dark twisted driving Freeform , the original lacked energy and pace , so we added a more UK kick and brought it up to date.

Transcend and Cyrax - Disruptor 2014

Cyrax Check this out

Darwin - Hear The Voice F/C Project Badass

akumie Forthcoming track from myself.

Akumie - Scared (Preview)

Sulphurik I've not heard anything more about the Candy Crush album. Has anyone else? I'm not sure if I'd get it but would consider buying some of the tracks. Heard clips of some unreleased Dowster & Vagabond tracks from last year which would like to see feature on the album.
Smoogie This guy:
Smoogie Oh and this thumper!
Claxton A bit of a Technikore special... HELLO RIFFS!!!!

Technikore - Hello (forthcoming on Supersonik)

Gregor le DahL & Mansy Vs Dan S. Feat. Nathalie - Need Your Medicine (Technikore Remix) (Out now on Justice Hardcore)

Purchase here: http://www.beatport.com/track/need-your-medicine-technikore-remix/5270907

Technikore, JTS & Cotts - Monster's Belly (forthcoming on JTS Recordings)

Claxton Ponder's 'Under The Radar' ep coming soon on Lucky Breaks Digital.

Featuring, in order:

1. Breath of Life (ft. Marie Louise)

2. Enchanted

3. Sun Goes Down

4. The District

Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:

Yeah loving it.

New release from Hixxy & Re-Con. Can't say I'm much of a fan especially of the first.

What's anyone think of these two tracks? I wasn't expecting Hixxy to go for this style. I don't think he's done any other releases in the modern 'electrocore' style or has he? Hopefully just a one off if not.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Yeah loving it.

What's anyone think of these two tracks? I wasn't expecting Hixxy to go for this style. I don't think he's done any other releases in the modern 'electrocore' style or has he? Hopefully just a one off if not.

I absolutely love superhuman. Probably my favourite track at the moment. Not too keen on did geri do it though.
Vladel Not too keen on either of those Hixxy/Recon tracks. Anyone else notice there's not much quality about at the mo?
Claxton
quote:
quote:

Yeah loving it.

I like them both. I much prefer 'Superhuman' mind. That vocal just screams Hixxy, which, of course, is a good thing.
d2kx Breeze - Brixton [Hardcore - f/c Future World]

Aryx - Celestia (Spirit Wolf Remix) [Freeform - free release]

djDMS Surely that Breeze track is a joke?

When are people going to learn that the Hardcore is NOT all about ripping off what's in the charts/commercial clubs.

There are people trying REALLY hard to take the scene in the right direction and along comes horrible shite like this, making a joke of it all.

Stop catering for people who just want instant gratification and don't give a shit about the future!
d2kx
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Surely that Breeze track is a joke?

When are people going to learn that the Hardcore is NOT all about ripping off what's in the charts/commercial clubs.

There are people trying REALLY hard to take the scene in the right direction and along comes horrible shite like this, making a joke of it all.

Stop catering for people who just want instant gratification and don't give a shit about the future!

This big room sound is really popular at the moment and also introduced in other genres, e.g. in Hardstyle (Crystal Lake - Welcome To The Zoo, etc.). Breeze likes this sound, so he went in that direction. Same reason we had a lot of "Dubcore" two years ago. You don't need to appreciate that, but to say that he doesn't give a shit about its future is not fair. Without his efforts, we wouldn't have Darren Styles playing at EDC, and some other unannounced projects towards making Hardcore known globally.

Regarding this particular track, when I first heard it, I suggested to Breeze to make the kick slightly harder during the main drop and see how that turns out. He told me he liked it the way it was, because otherwise it would be too close to the usual Martin Garrix-ish drops, where the kick is the dominant part and the background fades away.

I assume you are talking about HU in regards to other people taking it in the right direction. I LOVE HU, I have close to everything they did since its existence. But it's not a sound that works out everywhere, and HU unfortunately do not have the infrastructure in place to spread the music more globally. Also, the production quality of some "hardcore legends" did not keep up with the times, and that is just as important as the creative part nowadays. Scott Brown is a good example.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by d2kx:
This big room sound is really popular at the moment and also introduced in other genres

But that doesn't mean Hardcore HAS to sound like it too! That's my main argument really, why can't it have it's own ideas and sounds? By all means,take influences from wherever you like but if all you're doing is making a 130bpm track into a 170bpm one then it's not how it should be.

Not just referring to HU either, the music is going in many direction. Like some, don't like others.
Claxton Zedd - Spectrum (Darren Styles Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

Molly - Beneath The Lights (Darren Styles Remix) No release details as of yet.

Crumbs!! Molly's vocals are excellent!!
d2kx Darren Styles' "Beneath The Lights" remix is just incredicle. He recently said that he believes his goal to success is to keep things simple, but do it right. Here we have another proof for that.
Claxton
quote:
Darren Styles' "Beneath The Lights" remix is just incredicle. He recently said that he believes his goal to success is to keep things simple, but do it right. Here we have another proof for that.

I agree, an excellent track. He is the king of simple, melodic hardcore. Always has been.

Here are two tracks from his podcast which I'm also really enjoying...

BT - Lifeline (Darren Styles Remix)

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/42661654/file.html

And a track I don't know the ID of (you may be able to help?) This might even be two tracks, I'm not sure. I bloody love it though!!

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/30429309/file.html
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Darren Styles' "Beneath The Lights" remix is just incredicle. He recently said that he believes his goal to success is to keep things simple, but do it right. Here we have another proof for that.

Amen to that. Amazing track from the musical genius.
d2kx
quote:
And a track I don't know the ID of (you may be able to help?) This might even be two tracks, I'm not sure. I bloody love it though!!

Shiribon - Regain Control (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
Darren Styles - 2Night

But I have a feeling you already knew that by now ;)
CDJay
quote:
I assume you are talking about HU in regards to other people taking it in the right direction. I LOVE HU, I have close to everything they did since its existence. But it's not a sound that works out everywhere, and HU unfortunately do not have the infrastructure in place to spread the music more globally. Also, the production quality of some "hardcore legends" did not keep up with the times, and that is just as important as the creative part nowadays. Scott Brown is a good example.

I really try not to get into conversations like this, as I sincerely don't mean to denigrate anyone or anything else in our slowly scaling scene.

However, when you say HU doesn't have a "sound that works out everywhere" I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Even ignoring the fact that we're consciously trying to showcase *all* facets of the genre, if we look at our headline duo there's not really much arguing with "Filth And Dumb Hatred" being really rather accessible to casual EDM crowds. It's the one product I'd happily throw out of genre without any due concern.

Also not entirely sure what you mean when you say that our infrastructure doesn't support spreading the music globablly; that's what we've been doing all along. We're *bigger* outside of the UK than in. We're doing more to ensure that any attention the genre gets (DS playing at EDC being a good one) might actually lead people towards a range of high quality products, that stand toe to toe with anything else in the genre production wise, rather than, this time last year, a lot of terrible bootlegs on TID.

DS isn't playing at EDC because of some cunning overarching ploy to expose the genre to a casual EDM crowd; DS is playing at EDC because he's the biggest artist in the scene bar none and the older built in resistance to "Hardcore" as a genre is gradually breaking down. I remember chatting with Kutski and Alex Kidd about this; a lot of major players in the industry now actually grew up alongside happy hardcore and don't have the same propensity to sneer at it.

If we want a global scene which flourishes then it's going to take everyone working in tandem. Which is, IMO, actually happening.

Oh, and I will confidently predict that you'll see HU DJs playing at stuff like EDC in the not too distant future. We're a lot more accessible and popular than often credited

CDJay
d2kx
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

I really try not to get into conversations like this, as I sincerely don't mean to denigrate anyone or anything else in our slowly scaling scene.

However, when you say HU doesn't have a "sound that works out everywhere" I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Even ignoring the fact that we're consciously trying to showcase *all* facets of the genre, if we look at our headline duo there's not really much arguing with "Filth And Dumb Hatred" being really rather accessible to casual EDM crowds. It's the one product I'd happily throw out of genre without any due concern.

Also not entirely sure what you mean when you say that our infrastructure doesn't support spreading the music globablly; that's what we've been doing all along. We're *bigger* outside of the UK than in. We're doing more to ensure that any attention the genre gets (DS playing at EDC being a good one) might actually lead people towards a range of high quality products, that stand toe to toe with anything else in the genre production wise, rather than, this time last year, a lot of terrible bootlegs on TID.

DS isn't playing at EDC because of some cunning overarching ploy to expose the genre to a casual EDM crowd; DS is playing at EDC because he's the biggest artist in the scene bar none and the older built in resistance to "Hardcore" as a genre is gradually breaking down. I remember chatting with Kutski and Alex Kidd about this; a lot of major players in the industry now actually grew up alongside happy hardcore and don't have the same propensity to sneer at it.

If we want a global scene which flourishes then it's going to take everyone working in tandem. Which is, IMO, actually happening.

Oh, and I will confidently predict that you'll see HU DJs playing at stuff like EDC in the not too distant future. We're a lot more accessible and popular than often credited

CDJay

I agree with a lot of what you said. There are some parts of HU where I would do things differently, but I understand your reasoning for most of them and am confident that you will be doing just fine for a long time to come. No need to derail this thread :-)
Claxton
quote:
quote:

Shiribon - Regain Control (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
Darren Styles - 2Night

But I have a feeling you already knew that by now ;)

2night is a stupidly good track!! Woowzer!!
djDMS That's quite a tune!
Claxton Futureworld Update!

Re-Con - Scared/Just Release Me (released 07/07/14)

Darren Styles & Modulate - To The Stars (no release date as of yet)

Michael Scout & Alex Prospect ft. Becki - Slow (no release date yet)

T2Kazuya EP Vol 2 - Quiescence / Dawning (no release date yet)

Modulate Ft Marie Louise - I'll Attack (released 30/06/14)

Dougal & Chris Fear - Bring Back The Rave (released 23/06/14)

The Re-Con releases are sounding good and I'm looking forward to Bring The Rave Back which is great!!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Futureworld Update!

Re-Con - Scared/Just Release Me (released 07/07/14)

Darren Styles & Modulate - To The Stars (no release date as of yet)

Michael Scout & Alex Prospect ft. Becki - Slow (no release date yet)

T2Kazuya EP Vol 2 - Quiescence / Dawning (no release date yet)

Modulate Ft Marie Louise - I'll Attack (released 30/06/14)

Dougal & Chris Fear - Bring Back The Rave (released 23/06/14)

The Re-Con releases are sounding good and I'm looking forward to Bring The Rave Back which is great!!

Not great to be honest. The only one out of that lot il be looking forward to with any enthusiasm is bring back the rave. The re-con tunes are nowhere near his best imo. Still no hixxy releases either!
Cyrax Good Morning , new track signed to the label all the way from Finland , 2 more tracks left then album details with follow !

Tornadoz - Together

Sulphurik New retro mix from DJ Storm & Bananaman!
https://soundcloud.com/alstorm_eatrave/bang-feat-jo-james-cloudy-daze-dj-storm-bananamans-retro-mix

Will feature on the forthcoming happy Hardcore Underground album.
Claxton
quote:
Good Morning , new track signed to the label all the way from Finland , 2 more tracks left then album details with follow !

Tornadoz - Together

Really like that!! Really quality riff.

Cloudy Daze remix is also very good. Happy Hardcore Underground is going to be something special, I can't wait!!
Cyrax
quote:
quote:
Good Morning , new track signed to the label all the way from Finland , 2 more tracks left then album details with follow !

Tornadoz - Together

Really like that!! Really quality riff.

Cloudy Daze remix is also very good. Happy Hardcore Underground is going to be something special, I can't wait!!

Nice one, once I'm back from holiday in a few weeks everything with be ready to go album wise

In the meantime I made this advert on my iphone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYyMVatJQVw

_Jay_

Most of those FutureWorld clips are awful. I'm not being a "You call that Hardcore??" cnut - but that is simply not Hardcore.

The Re-Con stuff is good, though.

quote:

Tornadoz - Together

Love that hectic riff.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Most of those FutureWorld clips are awful. I'm not being a "You call that Hardcore??" cnut - but that is simply not Hardcore.

How dare you!

It's the future/it's what everybody wants to hear/it's much better than everything else etc etc....
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Agreed, it's frustrating that the biggest label in hardcore is wasting release slots on shite like this. There's a huge back catalogue of tunes they need to release at some point, why not focus on that instead of this?
Vladel Kurt has an awesome remix of scott browns lost generation up on soundcloud
Jacco

Solid!
d2kx
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Kurt has an awesome remix of scott browns lost generation up on soundcloud

There are a lot more Future World updates on Soundcloud, I personally really like this one:

Tyl3r - Yin Yang

On another note, I've got some Hixxy / Raver Baby album news coming up soon.
Claxton
quote:
quote:
Kurt has an awesome remix of scott browns lost generation up on soundcloud

There are a lot more Future World updates on Soundcloud, I personally really like this one:

Tyl3r - Yin Yang

On another note, I've got some Hixxy / Raver Baby album news coming up soon.

Can you withhold that news for three years to prevent our anticipation and then disappointment? Actually, make that 5 ;)
djscavenger some of those Futureworld releases are just plain awful. Bring back the rave is the only one I'd buy. Not into all that minimalist electro stuff.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
some of those Futureworld releases are just plain awful. Bring back the rave is the only one I'd buy. Not into all that minimalist electro stuff.

I need to hear the whole tune before i can say anything, but that soundcloud clip isnt exactly purswading(?) me to buy it
lurker
quote:
Can you withhold that news for three years to prevent our anticipation and then disappointment? Actually, make that 5 ;)

They've managed to get 30 tracks released so far this year, so that might actually come out before 2016.
Claxton I've just heard this for the first time and I have to say I really enjoy it. Very fun!!

IYF & Nobody - Coming Clean (released now on Justice Hardcore).

Trackitdown link: https://www.trackitdown.net/track/iyf-and-nobody/coming-clean/hardcore/7032117.html

Also on Justice Hardcore but released at the end of May was this Gavin G ep comprising of three tracks: two 4/4 and one breakbeat. They're all lovely tracks.

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/gavin-g/the-gavin-g-ep/hardcore/7007455.html
d2kx

Technikore - Sun Is Rising
HQ Preview - forthcoming on Supersonik
Sulphurik
quote:

Also on Justice Hardcore but released at the end of May was this Gavin G ep comprising of three tracks: two 4/4 and one breakbeat. They're all lovely tracks.

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/gavin-g/the-gavin-g-ep/hardcore/7007455.html

Superb stuff!
Sulphurik
quote:
some of those Futureworld releases are just plain awful. Bring back the rave is the only one I'd buy. Not into all that minimalist electro stuff.

Absolutely! I'd take the sound from the last decade any day.

Breeze - Brixton, why? As someone called it big room hardcore.
brodster
quote:
quote:

Absolutely! I'd take the sound from the last decade any day.

Breeze - Brixton, why? As someone called it big room hardcore.

Or even better, Spojaz - Spinback ... like what the **** were they thinking when they signed that.
d2kx There are a lot of news lining up at the moment, still thinking about if and how and where I could do a kind of regular news roundup with all the latest small bits I happen to know at the time...

In the very short-term, Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix) will see a release on Sunday and Squad-E, after taking some time off with his new girlfriend and getting some badly needed rest, is back in the studio and has a couple of forthcoming remixes of some well known older Re-Con and Twista Records tracks.

Also EDC Las Vegas is happening this very weekend, and Darren Styles will introduce some new solo material. His 2013 set has unfortunately not been recorded, but this year things should be different.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
There are a lot of news lining up at the moment, still thinking about if and how and where I could do a kind of regular news roundup with all the latest small bits I happen to know at the time...

In the very short-term, Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix) will see a release on Sunday and Squad-E, after taking some time off with his new girlfriend and getting some badly needed rest, is back in the studio and has a couple of forthcoming remixes of some well known older Re-Con and Twista Records tracks.

Also EDC Las Vegas is happening this very weekend, and Darren Styles will introduce some new solo material. His 2013 set has unfortunately not been recorded, but this year things should be different.

Interesting, thanks for the update. Looking forward to the remix of 'we go down'.

Not so bothered about squad-e returning unless he's managed to improve. He's been gash for ages now. What's the story with him anyway? Much needed rest? Did he lose the plot?
Claxton
quote:

Technikore - Sun Is Rising
HQ Preview - forthcoming on Supersonik

That is frickin' excellent!!
_Jay_

That Technikore piece is quite tasty.

Gazza1712 I think the whole sy business didn't help squad e. He was well known for being bang on the drugs, lost the plot a while back, split with that bird that was sys ex and has got back with her, haven't heard many sets or new material from him in ages as he hasn't been getting many bookings probably due to taking a break but I imagine he's just been caining the old twista back catalogue when he has played out,
d2kx Darren Styles - Live @ EDC Las Vegas 2014 - Full Set

Note: the LSD graphics and varying video quality from start to end (especially in the beginning) were present in the official stream, and nothing I have added.

Tracklist:

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (ID Remix)
Gareth Emery Feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Darren Styles & Chris Unknown Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - The World
Darren Styles & Gammer - You & I
ID - ID
Code Black & Atmozfears - Accelerate (Darren Styles Remix)
Krewella - We Go Down (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles - 2Night ("Free Your Mind" Edit)
Molly - Beneath The Lights (Darren Styles Remix)
Dougal & Gammer - Burn
Darren Styles & Gammer - Tom Riddle
Darren Styles - Raining Down (2014 Update)
DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami (Jay Cosmic Remix - Darren Styles' Extreme Hard Edit)
Tiesto feat. Kyler England - Take Me (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles & Dougal - Rock The House
Darren Styles - ID
Gareth Emergy feat. Krewella - Lights & Thunder (Darren Styles Remix)
Darren Styles - Satellite (Update)
Darren Styles & Francis Hill - Come Running (2014 Update)
Darren Styles - Save Me (2014 Update)
AceofSpades_Lorenzo https://soundcloud.com/hardcoreunderground/redmoon-meron-ryan-never-let-go-fracus-darwin-remix-dj-tools-vol2-preview-clip

one hell of a tune! :D
_Jay_

Yeah, that is a good, good, good remix. It's that vocal. Love it.

AceofSpades_Lorenzo The production on the tune is also the best F&D have ever done haha. Their new production standard of all their new stuff is ridiculous. They've always been super good.... but jeez
djscavenger Fracus & Darwin are setting the standard at the moment
Cliche
quote:

Tracklist:

Gareth Emery Feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Darren Styles & Chris Unknown Remix)
ID - ID
Dougal & Gammer - Burn
DVBBS & Borgeous - Tsunami (Jay Cosmic Remix - Darren Styles' Extreme Hard Edit)
Darren Styles - ID

The "Free Your Mind" track is 3LAU, Paris & Simo feat. Bright Lights - Escape. The track after Rock The House is Darren Styles - Get This.

Also, Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/edm-lounge/darren-styles-live-edc-vegas-2014-edmloungecom
d2kx Rhythmics - Siren is out. Absolutely fantastic. It is a free release, but you can donate him some well deserved money in the process:

Get it here: https://rhythmics.bandcamp.com/album/siren-nothing-more-ep
versia
quote:
Fracus & Darwin are setting the standard at the moment

Eh, i'd say that's pretty debatable. In terms of actual production I would agree, but to be honest, the writing in a lot of their recent tracks has been quite generic and bland, not 'bad', but just kind of 'ok'. I've always felt that their solo stuff is much better personally.

Hardcore Underground Show is really good though.
jordesuvi
quote:
Darren Styles - Live @ EDC Las Vegas 2014 - Full Set
Tracklist:

ID - ID
Dougal & Gammer - Burn
Darren Styles - ID

The ID between Rock The House and Lights & Thunder is:
Dirty Vibe (feat Diplo, G-Dragon & CL) - Skrillex

d2kx

Scott Brown - Promise
HQ Preview - forthcoming on Evolution
Claxton In addition to that there is...

Scott Brown - ZylaX (second half of the clip).

Also, now available is Ron Reeser & Tall Sasha - Indigo Sky (Scott Brown remix) which I heard at Live @ Rehab and if one of my favourite tracks of the year so far.

Vladel I would have had no idea that Indigo sky remix existed at all had you not posted it. I found it on beatport through a google search but didn't even see it in the hardcore section Thanks fella!!
CDJay It's on the last HU podcast, also.

CDJay
Claxton
quote:
I would have had no idea that Indigo sky remix existed at all had you not posted it. I found it on beatport through a google search but didn't even see it in the hardcore section Thanks fella!!

And that's why this thread exists! Too much good hardcore goes unheard in this digital era.
Claxton Project Badass. A new label showcasing "uplifting floaty twinkly Freeform Hardcore".

There will be a 10 track unmixed cd released. Here are some of the clips...

jD-KiD - Exiled

Andy Dee - Our Time

Aeternity - Solar Fields (A.B Remix)

All other links can be found on soundcloud here...

https://soundcloud.com/project-bad-ass
Claxton Forthcoming on Trackmaster Music: an artist album from Darts.

14 unmixed tracks. Pre Orders will be up very soon!!!

Darts - Put The Smile Back

Alexbturbo Another one found by chance on Beatport.

Shirobon - Regain Control (Dougal & Gammer remix)

http://www.beatport.com/track/regain-control-dougal-and-gammer-remix/5495799
Triquatra Can I accidently drop this here? ;)

Triquatra - Final Act

https://soundcloud.com/triquatra/sd058-triquatra-final-act-released-23072014
DJ D-Luc-D http://touitsurecordings.bandcamp.com

I suppose this can go here if the 2nd disc is hardcore stuff. :P
Alexbturbo Another one tagged as "hard dance" on Beatport:

Au5 - Follow You (Rhythmics remix)

http://www.beatport.com/track/follow-you-rhythmics-remix/5616712
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Can I accidently drop this here? ;)

Triquatra - Final Act

https://soundcloud.com/triquatra/sd058-triquatra-final-act-released-23072014

Lovely vocals. Who sang those for you?

In all seriousness, great track!! Quite the versatile producer aren't you Rowan?

Cheers for the contributions guys!!
Vladel Don't normally like bootlegs of popular shit but i reckon this vocal makes a nice hardcore tune

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kyle-wytchwood/frozen/hardcore/7112254.html
Claxton Freash new track from Gammer uploaded minutes ago (as of this post ;)). Nice!!

Gammer & Becci - Look Back

Claxton I like this...

Dougal & Gammer - All My Dreams (Scott Brown Remix)

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/27260867/file.html
ConnerIntenzifi Where did that clip originate cant find anything about that remix anywhere? Like it though :D
The drunken scotsman
quote:
I like this...

Very decent. Like this a lot. So glad Scott Brown is back.
_Jay_
quote:
I like this...

Ahh he's such a legend. Something about his sound man. Magic.

Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
Where did that clip originate cant find anything about that remix anywhere? Like it though :D

It originated in his mix from Defqon1 Australia which he posted a link to on Facebook today. The whole mix is on the Qdance Soundcloud page. I would provide a link but I'm only on my phone.

Ps. I'm only guessing it's a Scott Brown remix but it very much sounds like it.
_Jay_

https://soundcloud.com/qdance/defqon1-australia-gold-mix-by-scott-brown

ConnerIntenzifi Cheers man. Does defo sound like a Scott Brown remix was just curious!
Claxton Brand new Squad-E. Hey, I've slated him as of late but this is pretty decent hardcore. Hats off!

Squad-E feat Lisa Marie - Closer

djscavenger new one by Ultravibes, pretty good too

https://soundcloud.com/ultravibes/ultravibes-feat-romy-harmony-never-forget
Claxton
quote:
new one by Ultravibes, pretty good too

https://soundcloud.com/ultravibes/ultravibes-feat-romy-harmony-never-forget

Yea. That's lovely. Ultravibes make some excellent hardcore.
Vladel http://ranzor.bandcamp.com/album/re-booted Free album from Ranzor
_Jay_

Pleased Ultravibes are still making Hardcore. Like the style of the vocal in that tune.

Rodz90
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
Where did that clip originate cant find anything about that remix anywhere? Like it though :D

It originated in his mix from Defqon1 Australia which he posted a link to on Facebook today. The whole mix is on the Qdance Soundcloud page. I would provide a link but I'm only on my phone.

Ps. I'm only guessing it's a Scott Brown remix but it very much sounds like it.

Scott Brown & Al Storm feat Nikki Mak - All My Dreams

Source: https://soundcloud.com/alstorm_eatrave/free-download-al-storm-mc-obie-live-trr85-toronto-2014

The tracklist states it, although it's weird since it's originally Dougal & Gammer. Could be a typo from Al Storm.
Ikstra Haven't heard of Seventhrun before, but I'm in love with this track:

lurker I've been pretty obsessed with this track recently, came out last month:
Jacco
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
Source: https://soundcloud.com/alstorm_eatrave/free-download-al-storm-mc-obie-live-trr85-toronto-2014

Eclipse - 24/7 (Fracus & Darwin Mix)
Wow, great remix!

Ikstra
quote:
Originally posted by Jacco:
quote:

Wow, great remix!

Great track, can't wait for the release.

EDIT: 20:48 in the mix,
Jacco New Squad-E is out. Still cooking with the old recipe but somehow it works for me.

http://www.beatport.com/track/closer-original-mix/5608188
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Ikstra:
quote:
quote:

Wow, great remix!

Great track, can't wait for the release.

EDIT: 20:48 in the mix,

Wouldn't hold your breath on that one. We're still waiting on the Styles & Breeze 2011 remix. It's up to Ham to release it or put it up for download and as far as I can tell, all requests for this to happen have fallen on deaf ears.
CDJay It's on DJ Tools Vol 3, due out Oct.

CDJay
Rodz90 I actually prefer the styles & breeze remix (for once)

Fracus & Darwin remix is still great though.
d2kx Dougal & Gammer - Anybody Else But You (Modulate Remix)

Personally, I think it's great, but you have to like the sound.
Claxton
quote:
Dougal & Gammer - Anybody Else But You (Modulate Remix)

Personally, I think it's great, but you have to like the sound.

I thought Modulate had decided to stop with Hardcore?

I don't know when he made this but the sound is exactly the same as it was a few years ago when it took off. So much for being forward thinking. Hasn't this sound pretty much expired now? Even in mainstream 'EDM'?

Also, I know it is meant to be like that but the timing of the riff and the vocal I just can't get me head around. It doesn't work for me at all.
Claxton This Ranzor album is excellent. I was playing his tracks a few years back but then he went off the radar. This is musically excellent.

I'm not even a quarter of the way through yet :D
Vladel Ranzor album is by far the best thing I've gotten musically all year
Mortis

Last tune in this mix.

Dowster and Vagabond - Keeping It Rockin'.

And

Technikore - Sun Is Rising.

Jacco
quote:
Also, I know it is meant to be like that but the timing of the riff and the vocal I just can't get me head around. It doesn't work for me at all.

The timing of the vocal is exactly the same as it is in the original. The "I"of "I can't think" is on beat 1. Must be the riff then ;)
Claxton
quote:
quote:

The timing of the vocal is exactly the same as it is in the original. The "I"of "I can't think" is on beat 1. Must be the riff then ;)

I did say the timing of 'the riff and vocal' ;) Do you know what I mean though? It doesn't sit right.
Vladel In fact the Ranzor - spirit wolf medley at ten mins makes everything else seem dull and repetitive. it's on another level compared to most of the stuff that is about in the mainstream and it's a shame that people like him don't get the recognition they deserve.
Cliche
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Dowster & Vagabond feat. Amy - Dreaming is my favourite track from that mix. :)
_Jay_

More jD-KiD dreamyness. Gonna be dished out for free soon as well.

https://soundcloud.com/b-formbeats/seven-lions-days-to-come-jd-kid

Claxton Yea, Dowster & Vagabond are starting to make some decent stuff now. It's about time. We all know that they're more than capable.

This is an excellent track from them... I heard it in this Hixxy mix and it seems to have fallen off the face of the earth since.

Dowster & Vagabond - Angel In Disguise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQNTmJXrqY#t=2736
Claxton Synthwulf has uploaded a good number of tracks to his Soundcloud. Some are older and some newer.

I'll just post one of them here.. His sexy bootleg of Styles & Breeze - You're My Angel

His Soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/synthwulf
Claxton A few new 24/7 Hardcore releases.

Bananaman & Defekt - Lost

Al Storm & Fracus - Without You (Bananaman & Gisbo Remix)

Claxton J-Mac & Tom Hayward EP to be released on Klubbed Up, 18/08/14

J-Mac & Tom Hayward - Home

J-Mac & Tom Hayward - Kick The Rhythm

J-Mac & Tom Hayward - Drop That

J-Mac & Tom Hayward - Get Up & Groove

Claxton Not as good as the Technikore version a few years back or indeed as the NG version back in the mid 00's but still like this. Quality vocal.

Sc@r & Justine - Feel The Rush -Out Now

Cliche
quote:
Yea, Dowster & Vagabond are starting to make some decent stuff now. It's about time. We all know that they're more than capable.

This is an excellent track from them... I heard it in this Hixxy mix and it seems to have fallen off the face of the earth since.

Proper tune! After featuring on three (June, September and October 2012 (no longer on the CandyCrushMusic Soundcloud page)) Dowster mixes, one would expect this to be released! It's a shame it hasn't.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that Hixxy mix.
Samination
quote:
Yea, Dowster & Vagabond are starting to make some decent stuff now. It's about time. We all know that they're more than capable.

About time! will listen later
Mickey Init Another Andy Wilson piece...

https://soundcloud.com/andywilson/andy-wilson-feat-carole-cassidy-back-to-you
Claxton Marc Smith & Chris Fear - Get Ready

Marc Smith - Devastating, Motivating

_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
Another Andy Wilson piece...

https://soundcloud.com/andywilson/andy-wilson-feat-carole-cassidy-back-to-you

That's great. He's good.

arpz Dougal & Gammer - Make it if we try

****ing YES! How about this? I am all over this, what a track :)
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Dougal & Gammer - Make it if we try

****ing YES! How about this? I am all over this, what a track :)

nice :)
Mortis

Genius at work.
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Genius at work.

One of many, many hardcore remixes of this tune. It's a great tune to be fair but all remixes are essentially the same with a different baseline, this one prob the best I've heard though.
Jacco
quote:

Genius at work.

This synth is so organic and tasty I wanna eat it.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Genius at work.

One of many, many hardcore remixes of this tune. It's a great tune to be fair but all remixes are essentially the same with a different baseline, this one prob the best I've heard though.

I've only heard this one to be honest and I really like it. I know it's not much different to the original but the original is really good too.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:

Genius at work.

I've only heard this one to be honest and I really like it. I know it's not much different to the original but the original is really good too.

There's free downloads of other remixes available on soundcloud if you're interested. Ganar put one up for example, not quite as good as the DS remix as you'd expect, but it does the trick.
The original is the best version I've heard even if it is a bit slow.
_Jay_

What track was this that's now unavailable?

djDMS Didn't see it but i'm guessing it was Styles' remix of the Code black tune
latininxtc
quote:

What track was this that's now unavailable?

Think it is what Dean mentioned. I posted a link to his EDC 2014 mix where he played it here, as well as alternative remixes that are/will be available for free.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=67498
Ikstra DJ MOB - Never Let You Down
DanTheory
quote:
DJ MOB - Never Let You Down

Not bad, cheers for that link :)
oxis https://soundcloud.com/dj-iyf/scott-brown-vs-bass-x-pilgrim
(forgive me for the link, I am new to the forums and I know not how to link the soundcloud track like everyone else is doing)

I love the original for the melody, and I must admit I jumped on the powerstomp hate bandwagon for a month or two but I am really really enjoying this atm
The drunken scotsman
quote:
DJ MOB - Never Let You Down

Surprisingly decent tune from MOB.

As an aside does anyone have any info about forthcoming Futureworld releases? Haven't seen anything good from them in a while now which is disappointing seeing as the label has more or less all of my favourite producers.
Cyrax another two new tracks from myself and the Transcend !

Transcend and Cyrax - Dark Forest F/C Project Badass

Transcend and Cyrax - Relentor F/C Project Badass

Ikstra
quote:
As an aside does anyone have any info about forthcoming Futureworld releases? Haven't seen anything good from them in a while now which is disappointing seeing as the label has more or less all of my favourite producers.

To be honest, I've not been keeping up much with Futureworld, I don't enjoy a lot of tracks that have been released, which is surprising considering the quality of the artists.

Styles & Gammer have made a remix of Porter Robinson's Sad Machine which Gammer has hinted about releasing. There seems to be a live recording here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6LoZ5PnG8 but the quality's shocking, so no comment for now.

Futureworld Summer Annual has just been released: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Various_Artists_Futureworld_Summer_Annual_2014?id=Be6okmecxewhlpmcracyqyo3kqi

The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

To be honest, I've not been keeping up much with Futureworld, I don't enjoy a lot of tracks that have been released, which is surprising considering the quality of the artists.

Styles & Gammer have made a remix of Porter Robinson's Sad Machine which Gammer has hinted about releasing. There seems to be a live recording here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6LoZ5PnG8 but the quality's shocking, so no comment for now.

Futureworld Summer Annual has just been released: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Various_Artists_Futureworld_Summer_Annual_2014?id=Be6okmecxewhlpmcracyqyo3kqi

Neither have I mate. From what I can tell there's nothing to keep up with, very little updates on forthcoming releases. I too have been disappointed. They have got imo the best producers in the scene signed up, unfortunately they also have a lot of shite ones signed and this dilutes the quality of the releases.
I've previously had my say on the album... In a nutshell - completely pointless, when they could be focusing on getting new tunes out there.
Claxton Darren Styles has just put this brand new mix up on his Soundcloud featuring plenty of new material. His stuff is always a good indicator of where the scene is heading so more than worth checking out.

18 minutes - Hannah Faulkner - Alive (Darren Styles Remix) - TUNEEEE!!!!!!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Darren Styles has just put this brand new mix up on his Soundcloud featuring plenty of new material. His stuff is always a good indicator of where the scene is heading so more than worth checking out.

Having a listen now and there's some awesome tunes. Alive has stood out for me so far also. Where is the tracklist for this btw? Can't see it because of the shite update they did for soundcloud on iPhone
Claxton
quote:
quote:
Darren Styles has just put this brand new mix up on his Soundcloud featuring plenty of new material. His stuff is always a good indicator of where the scene is heading so more than worth checking out.

Having a listen now and there's some awesome tunes. Alive has stood out for me so far also. Where is the tracklist for this btw? Can't see it because of the shite update they did for soundcloud on iPhone

I don't think there is one yet. I only got to that alive before I jumped in bed. Looking forward to hearing the rest.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think there is one yet. I only got to that alive before I jumped in bed. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

No worries cheers. Safe to say you'll enjoy the rest of it.

oxis

Scott Brown has been doing something interesting with his harder tracks, i want to say that its just straight up hardstyle but everything else in the tracks sounds like hardcore. cant say i am a huge fan of the second track, but i think the kick works really well with the first one. i want to believe that he wont overuse this hardstyle kick on everything and that it will make him do different stuff :p
wong scott brown really has got that fast hardstyle down to a tee hasn't he
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
scott brown really has got that fast hardstyle down to a tee hasn't he

The end of War sc-clip sounds kinda lika Zelda 2 track for me :P
Cyrax
quote:

what is the track around 21 minutes ?

This stuff usually isnt my thing but that vocal is really really good

Claxton
quote:
quote:

Darren Styles, Chris Unknown & Christina Novelli - Stars
Claxton In fact, the tracklist for that DS set:

1 Darren Styles & Re-con Feat Matthew Steeper - Rest of your life
2 Gammer & Whizzkid - Love you everyday
3 Code Black & Atmozfears - Accelerate (Darren Styles Edit)
4 Br3akage - Treading Water (Re-con & Chris Henry Remix)
5 Darren Styles Feat Gavin Beach - Before the sun
6 Dougal & Gammer - Make it if we try
7 Darren Styles & Re-con Feat Whizzkid - Jump
8 Darren Styles / Dougal & Gammer feat Hannah Faulkner -
Top of the world
9 Darren Styles / Chris Unknown & Christina Novelli - Stars
10 Chris Unknown & Re-con - Summer Haze (Dirty Mix)
11 Darren Styles - Get this place / Zedd Feat Foxes - Clarity
12 Darren Styles / Dougal & Gammer - Stay Young
13 Darren Styles & Chris Unknown - Down like that
14 Gareth Emery Feat Krewella - Lights & Thunder
(Darren Styles Remix)
15 BT - Lifeline (Darren Styles Remix)
16 Darren Styles - Satellite (Update)
17 Darren Styles - Getting Better (Update)
18 Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Sure feels good (2014 Update)
19 I See Monstas - Massiah (Re-con & Chris Unknown Re-up)
20 Breeze Feat Heidi Anne - 15 Seconds
21 Molly - Beneath the lights (Darren Styles Remix)
22 Darren Styles / 3lau - 2night / Escape
Cyrax
quote:
quote:
quote:

Darren Styles, Chris Unknown & Christina Novelli - Stars

Thank you kindly !

Cliche

Mark Breeze EP Vol 1

1 - 15 Seconds Ft Heidi Anne
2 - Trying To Reach You
3 - Sometimes 2014 (v Unique)
4 - The Riddum

Release:
Beatport Exclusive : 8-12-14
All Other Stores : 22-12-14

Looking tasty! :)
Onl1ne
quote:
Originally posted by Cliche:

Mark Breeze EP Vol 1

2 - Trying To Reach You
4 - The Riddum

Release:

Sure is tasty. I dont think i have been ths eager for a Breeze track in a long time. 15 Seconds is a banger.
Jacco Whoa so many good tunes in that Styles mix. Really pleased with it!

"Gammer & Whizzkid - Love you everyday" is just so great. Reminds me of my good old Garage days.
wong
quote:

7 Darren Styles & Re-con Feat Whizzkid - Jump

Really liking this one
Samination
quote:

Mark Breeze EP Vol 1

2 - Trying To Reach You
4 - The Riddum

Release:

People are making jokes about Martin Garrix' track sounding the same. Put these 4 on each other and they dont sound much different (well they do, but still) :P
Is Breeze taking ques from Gammer now?
Cyrax Please be gentle

DJ Fury - Lemonade Raygun (Transcend and Cyrax remix)

Vladel
quote:
Please be gentle

DJ Fury - Lemonade Raygun (Transcend and Cyrax remix)

If anything that would be my criticism, it's very gentle compared to the original which was more rip your pants off.
Cyrax got another one, all feedback is appreciated

Transcend and Cyrax - Unleashed

A.B Stuff!

Arkitech - Shadow Of A Memory (A.B Remix)

A.B Vs K-Wire - Twisted

Sharkey V Stormtrooper - Lazerbeam Addict (A.B Remix)

A.B - Pigeon (out now - http://bit.ly/STMSLM014)

A.B - Scorpion

A.B Another one!

Darwin, Obie & Mr. E - Stereosonic (A.B Remix)

djscavenger This has been out a couple of weeks Its a cracking little tune by Flakee.

skankineddie666
quote:
Originally posted by A.B:
Stuff!

Arkitech - Shadow Of A Memory (A.B Remix)

A.B Vs K-Wire - Twisted

Sharkey V Stormtrooper - Lazerbeam Addict (A.B Remix)

A.B - Scorpion

AMAZING!!!!!!! Pigeon is an Awesome track.

I just recently started listening to more Freeform and The Stamina Podcast plays non stop on my Ipod!

Can't Wait for more.
AceofSpades_Lorenzo Si Genaro - When The Last Bird Flies (AoS Remix)- Released via CLSM on January 9th 2015
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Whoa so many good tunes in that Styles mix. Really pleased with it!

"Gammer & Whizzkid - Love you everyday" is just so great. Reminds me of my good old Garage days.

This. So many slammers on that mix. The best mix I've heard from Styles in a long time and it more than makes up for the CLXH series ending.
Can't get enough of 'Top of the world', 'Stars' and 'Stay young'. There's not a bad tune in the entire mix though.
_Jay_

Update of Magical Rainbow, by Darwin. 14m 20s.

https://soundcloud.com/hardcoreunderground/hardcore-underground-store-sampler-vol1-mixed-by-fracus-darwin

Amazing.

_Jay_
quote:

Mark Breeze EP Vol 1

2 - Trying To Reach You
4 - The Riddum

Release:

I don'treally like The Riddum but that is a massive EP.

quote:
Stuff!

Twisted and your remix of Shadow Of A Memory are massive.

oxis
quote:

jesus, this one is ridiculous. twisted is pretty mean aswell. I don't even like freeform that much but you've been making some stupendous stuff apparently
Claxton Some tasty clips people, thank you.

Going to try and get back on this thread over Christmas. So much music I'm not hearing at the moment due to a lack of time which is criminal.
Cyrax Transcend & Cyrax - Dark Forest (Douglas Remix)

Claxton Brand new Kevin Energy my lord!

Full Circle

People Power

_Jay_

Fcuking HELL.

Scott Brown - The Bleep Song.

http://www.beatport.com/release/hardcore-m-f-the-bleep-song/1425641

Claxton Excellent track Jay!!!

Here are another 3 recent releases from the King. Scott Brown:

Ctrl Alt Del

http://www.beatport.com/track/ctrl-alt-del-original-mix/6078854

War

http://www.beatport.com/track/war-original-mix/6078856

Hardcore M*F*

http://www.beatport.com/track/hardcore-m-f-original-mix/6078809
Claxton Can I just say... WAVS on Beatport are absolutely disgustingly priced. Well over ?8 for 3 of them!!

Had my eyes out!!
Ikstra D-Code - My Direction (Squad-E 2014 Mix)

Released as a free download via facebook a few months back.

https://soundcloud.com/raversmvp/the-mvp-project-episode-5-master#t=27:30
_Jay_
quote:
Can I just say... WAVS on Beatport are absolutely disgustingly priced. Well over ?8 for 3 of them!!

Had my eyes out!!

That's too much innit.

quote:
D-Code - My Direction (Squad-E 2014 Mix)

Didn't know that! You got a download link for the track mate?

Ikstra
quote:
quote:

Can't find the original posting that I saw (I seem to recall that it was on the MOTNS page).

Seems like it's been duplicated here:

https://www.facebook.com/HardcoreHamsterRecords/posts/748316845216749

--For posterity--

Two Zips:
DCODE MY DIRECTION SQUAD-E 2014 MIX.zip:
mp3s are 320

DCODE MY DIRECTION SQUAD-E 2014 MIX.mp3
RECON & FLUX FREE AGAIN SQUAD-E MIX.mp3
SQUAD-E & TECHNIKORE ANOTHER CHANCE.mp3
SQUAD-E feat LISA MARIE CLOSER.mp3

SQUAD-E VS ALEX K -- HEAVEN (master).zip:

launchged (master).wav
SQUAD-E - MAKE YOU MINE feat KATRINA-01 (master).wav
SQUAD-E feat EMMA --LOVE IS FOR REAL (master).wav
SQUAD-E feat KATRINA ONE LOVE (master).wav
SQUAD-E VS ALEX K --HEAVEN (master).wav
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Can I just say... WAVS on Beatport are absolutely disgustingly priced. Well over ?8 for 3 of them!!

Had my eyes out!!

Ridiculous, especially considering that most of that money goes to beatport.
Cliche
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can't find the original posting that I saw (I seem to recall that it was on the MOTNS page).

--For posterity--

Two Zips:
mp3s are 320

launchged (master).wav

Thanks for that. That My Direction remix is a banger!
_Jay_

Are they all legit free downloads?

Ikstra
quote:
Are they all legit free downloads?

At the time that I downloaded them I thought they were legit (due to being posted by a large promoter).

Haven't confirmed with Squad-E, so can't confirm either way.
Vladel
quote:

Fcuking HELL.

Scott Brown - The Bleep Song.

http://www.beatport.com/release/hardcore-m-f-the-bleep-song/1425641

That one is immense

versia The Bleep Song IS absolutly mental, future classic.
Ikstra The Chris Unknown mix from Venom Drive showcases a lot of new stuff

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix

Darren Styles & Chris Unknown Feat Christina Novelli - Stars

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=30:08

Love it, vocals are amazing

--

Chris Unknown & Mark Breeze - Different Stylee

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=32:11

Not a fan

--

Chris Unknown & Re-Con - Summer Haze

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=38:30

Great track

--

Chris Unknown & Re-Con - Take Me Up

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=40:13

Not a fan

--
Chris Unknown - Get Down

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=41:52

Intro is astoundingly good, transitions out of it far too quickly and I'm sad to say I don't like the rest of it.

--

Re-Con & Klubfiller - Good For Me (Chris Unknown Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=43:15

Definitely improved on the original, still not sure if I'd buy it.

--

I See Monstas - Messiah (Chris Unknown & Re-Con Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=45:05

Very nice.

--

Chris Unknown & Darren Styles - Freak

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=47:22

Not a fan.

--

Armin Van Burren - In & Out Of Love (Chris Unknowns 2014 Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/sghardcore/venom-drive-podcast-ep-9-viperstar-chris-unknown-guest-mix#t=56:19

Very nice (also, Sharon den Adel ).
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by versia:
The Bleep Song IS absolutly mental, future classic.

Bought it today and it's the sort of stuff i hoped mr brown would get around to making
Cliche Dowster & Vagabond feat. Amy - Emotion
https://www.trackitdown.net/track/dowster-and-vagabond-ft-amy/emotion/hardcore/7813381.html

Dowster & Vagabond feat. Amy - Dreaming
https://www.trackitdown.net/track/dowster-and-vagabond-ft-amy/dreaming/hardcore/7813440.html
Cyrax DJ Hellfury pointed me in the direction of this track on soundcloud and as soon as I heard it I loved

Olly Dee - Can't Hold Back (0scill8 2014 remix)

_Jay_

Latest Stamina Podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/staminarecords/stamina-records-podcast-1

Claxton A random selection from Soundcloud!!

Cheese on toast with this first one:

Eufeion - When Love Is Gone 2015 - (Released 'Ravin Phantasy Records' 05/01/15)

Ravey shizz from Shimamura

DJ Shimamura - READY (Forthcoming on 'Spumonica' CD. Website here: http://djgenki.net/gecd013/ )

Bananaman & Gisbo - Still After All (No release details)

Alex BassJunkie - Guardian Angel (out now - https://sellfy.com/BioHazardDigital)

Claxton A new CD here too.

The first one was excellent and judging by the clips this one sounds even better. PLus it features new jD-KiD and Darwin. Just a shame it's a nightmare to get hold of. Out now though!

Astronomia 2:

[Tracklist]
01.Mirror Universe - nadeco
02.Lost In Space - Shox & Eirbee
03.A Trip - Hase
04.Outer Space - Relect
05.Waves of Amber - DJ Noriken <---- Stunning track
06.Celestial Harmony - Jordi K-stanya
07.Ignition Base - Conquistador
08.Energy Wave - Hommarju
09.All Right - Xavi BCN
10.All We Are (JD-Kid Freeform Mix) - JD-Kid Pres. Jürgen Hill & Arun
Bonus Track
11.Set You Free (Darwin Remix) - Shox Feat. Delice

Bad Corey Random question that I've never been certain on: what exactly is the meaning of "Upfront Hardcore"? Does it refer to just the more standard UK Hardcore sound? Or does it mean newer, more recent tracks? Or something else entirely?
djDMS Just new Hardcore as far as I'm concerned
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Corey:
Random question that I've never been certain on: what exactly is the meaning of "Upfront Hardcore"? Does it refer to just the more standard UK Hardcore sound? Or does it mean newer, more recent tracks? Or something else entirely?

I've seen it used for both the purposes you've described. In this instance, it means new.
Stamina Records Next Stamina release - due 16.02.15!

Douglas Feat. Dionne - Air (A.B Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3JhV4rjn0&feature=youtu.be

Douglas - Waking Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DR7Cf4dKPs&feature=youtu.be
Claxton More Stamina goodness!!!

Transcend - 'Artificial' (Gammer Remix)

Forthcoming on 'Who's Got The Stamina?! - Volume 01' which can be pre-ordered here: http://www.stamina-records.co.uk/product/whos-got-the-stamina-volume-01/

MASSIVE!!!
The drunken scotsman I believe the Styles remix of Accelerate is coming out on TWR this Monday. There was so many hardcore remixes of this tune and none of them ventured far from the original melody... As you'd expect though, the Styles mix had the best production.
Claxton Out now on 'The Future of Hardcore'. Link to buy here: https://www.trackitdown.net/track/doug-horizon-and-darwin/rule-the-world-original-mix/hardcore/7909242.html

Darwin & Doug Horizon - Rule The World

Nice track. I assume it was made a fair while back. Ant Johnson vocals too I think
Claxton Darwin & DJ DFX - Genetix (Out now on Automation Hardcore).

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/darwin-and-dj-dfx/genetix-original-mix/hardcore/7973364.html

MJ, Subliminal & Stu Infinity - Saviour

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/mj-subliminal-and-stu-infinity/saviour/hardcore/7942938.html

Alexbturbo
quote:
Out now on 'The Future of Hardcore'. Link to buy here: https://www.trackitdown.net/track/doug-horizon-and-darwin/rule-the-world-original-mix/hardcore/7909242.html

Nice track. I assume it was made a fair while back. Ant Johnson vocals too I think

I think that originally came out in mid/late 2011 on, the now defunct, NSR.

Edit - found it - https://www.trackitdown.net/track/doug-horizon-and-darwin-ft-ant-johnson/rule-the-world/hardcore/3843973.html
Claxton Lovely, lovely piece of music from Re-Con

Ignite (forthcoming on TWR).

d2kx
quote:
Lovely, lovely piece of music from Re-Con

Awesome track.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Lovely, lovely piece of music from Re-Con

Excellent track from one of the best producers in hardcore.
djscavenger Wow a trawck by Recon I actually like!
redwingz
quote:
Out now on 'The Future of Hardcore'. Link to buy here: https://www.trackitdown.net/track/doug-horizon-and-darwin/rule-the-world-original-mix/hardcore/7909242.html

Yes I released this on NSR back in 2011. I also released the Darwin Remix of Fly To You, Liquid Sunshine and Hardcore Legacy that this label have also released.

Little bit naughty re-selling tracks that are actually still available to buy on another label...and on the same website!

Thats hardcore for you though, unprofessionally ran 95% of the time.

Also, Activation (Original Mix) seems to have been released twice on this label less than a month apart...enough said!
djDMS That's well shady.

Certainly won't be getting my support if that's the sort of thing they get up to
Cliche Two brand new tracks from Dowster, Vagabond and Amy:

Imagination

Never Go Away
versia Oh ****, those Dowster and Vagabond tracks are ****ing beautiful.
d2kx

Code Black & Atmozfears - Accelerate (Darren Styles Edit)

Together We Rise (TWR4)

Out tomorrow // 23.02.2015
trippnface
quote:
Two brand new tracks from Dowster, Vagabond and Amy:

Imagination

Never Go Away

bought 7 tracks last night. they are seriously on top of it.
are they not interested in getting booked?
i would think demand is high; has anybody ever seen them spin?
A.B This is out 9th March - 2 CDs - 22 unmixed tunes - Gammer, Kevin Energy, Joey Riot, CLSM + loads more! All clips are now live :D

A quarter of all stock has been pre-sold already too, link if you want one:
http://www.stamina-records.co.uk/product/whos-got-the-stamina-volume-01/
d2kx

Darren Styles, Re-Con & Whizzkid - Jump Up

Together We Rise
TWR5

The drunken scotsman
quote:

Together We Rise
TWR5

Love that track!
CDJay

Fracus & Darwin - This Is Rebuild Music Promotional Teaser Mix
oxis

JTS - DDT

i love this, has an unusually mean (but still fun as hell) mood for hardcore.
d2kx

Darren Styles - It's Like That

f/c Together We Rise
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Darren Styles - It's Like That

f/c Together We Rise

Another top track from the main man DS. Love it.
_Jay_

This is coming from someone who has spent the last two weeks smashing out his 2014 Promo Mix, so I'm absolutely not a critic of Styles.

But if that came on at a rave, I'd go for a drink or a piss. At what point does it ever get going? That's a standing around checking your phone track.

Cyrax CJ Stone - The Sun (Transcend & Cyrax Remix)

free bitches

d2kx

Darren Styles & Re-Con Feat. Matthew Steeper - Rest Of Your Life

Together We Rise
d2kx

Jason UFO & Keileigh MacDonald - Untouchable (Scott Brown Remix)

Ufology Digital
SparkzMusic Really loving that remix and the UFO original. Great to hear that definitive UFO style of lead/melody again.
d2kx

Scott Brown & Al Storm - Evilution

Evolution
TBA
d2kx
(starts at 8:37)

Darren Styles & Re-Con Feat. Matthew Steeper - Rest Of Your Life (Da Tweekaz Remix)

Together We Rise/Dirty Workz
TBA
Claxton 'Rest of Your Life' has been a favourite for a while now. Great track!!

Also, that Scott Brown remix of Untouchable is great!! Cheers for keeping the thread going mate :)
oxis
quote:

Together We Rise
TWR5

awesome track. but what is it with the regular UK kick during the verse and then a hardstyle kick during the chorus they've got going now? the structure of the intire song reminded me of Scott Brown - CTRL ALT DELETE for that reason heh
d2kx https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152927808808143&set=vb.71647918142&type=2&theater

Porter Robinson - Sad Machine (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix)
AceofSpades_Lorenzo https://soundcloud.com/aos-lorenzo/aos-therapeutical-melodiesfeatured-on-hardcore-underground-podcast-11

Ikstra Reflux & Stu Infinity - You Gotta Know (Original Mix)
A.B Here's the next Stamina Records releases...

Stamina Records 026 'A': A.B Vs K-Wire - 'Ignition'

https://soundcloud.com/staminarecords/ab-vs-k-wire-ignition

Stamina Records 026 'AA': A.B Vs K-Wire - 'Twisted

https://soundcloud.com/staminarecords/stm026-aa-ab-vs-k-wire-twisted

Out 20.4.15 at the Stamina store! :D
d2kx

Scott Brown, Weaver, JTS - Four-0-Five

Evolution
Ev 118

oxis
quote:

Scott Brown, Weaver, JTS - Four-0-Five

Evolution
Ev 118

i am actually pissed that this preview doesn't include the godjesus amazing breakdown before the first chorus (this one is the second one i believe). i'd say it is probably the best use of those piano keys ever, and those keys have been used a LOT as everyone knows
the beatport preview is longer i believe
Claxton That Scott Brown, Weaver & JTS track is super!!
Claxton New Shimamura album called 'Fenix' out on the 26th of April.

Vibes:

Victoria:

Get Up:

Junkie Vinyl:

One More Time:

Ikstra XIO & Hellbent - Helios
lurker So FENIX came out, and HOLY SHIT.

Between this and Scott Brown's recent tracks, Al Storm & Scott's CD in HU7 is going to be amazing.
Samination This might be only me, but I still considering Shimamura of being overrated. But then, only him and M-Project seem to actually try to push the japanese sounds to the world.
alstorm Shimmy is a seriously supreme talent.. The man is a walking talent machine
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
This might be only me, but I still considering Shimamura of being overrated. But then, only him and M-Project seem to actually try to push the japanese sounds to the world.

i agree with that; compared to alot of other current Japanese/eastern talent.
undoubtedly skilled; but i don't find the FENIX previews too exciting; and i definitely have heard some seriously good shimamura tracks in the past..

feels really commercial compared to his earlier releases; more watered down compared to the usual fast driving j core feel. though he has been doing that for awhile to be honest ;p . i think M- project has more talent; currently being utterly wasted at lethal theory working on powerstomp...
easily one of the best; if not the best; J core & makina producers. the amount he has been working with has slowed down BIG time since joining lethal theory though :(. can't help but still feel joining HU would of made more sense..

honestly though right now my favorite j core producers right now are 3R2 , Lapix; and Hommarju .

still; very glad to see any j core producers expand their horizons and make their work and the scene in general more aware to the public . shimmy is def a boss.. there is a j core party in Chicago that goes down and i saw a vid of him spinning; def wicked :D . hope to see j core expand still yet!

met one of the guys who apparently helps run the Hardcore synergy parties/label and is pretty big in orchestrating the j-core scene in the US i assume. unfortunately; my first impression of him was definitely a douche bag. not the greatest way to help spread your label or the music you might" love. ? not to mention he said he ****ing hates anime... run a j core anime label and hate anime...WUT.. ugh gimme you job bro. bet i could do it better ;)
lurker I think Teenage Kiss is the kind of huge anthem UK Hardcore needed. Not J-Core. Electronix is still my favorite DJ Shimamura album.
Also, if you're going to complain about any J-Core artists being overly commercial, I'm pretty sure most of the more well-known ones have made big room house or trap sometime in the past year- check out Genki's GAT series, the two Electro Planet Music compilations, and Irregular Nation which Hardcore Tano*C just released a few days ago for examples. There's little difference between them there.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by lurker:
I think Teenage Kiss is the kind of huge anthem UK Hardcore needed. Not J-Core. Electronix is still my favorite DJ Shimamura album.
Also, if you're going to complain about any J-Core artists being overly commercial, I'm pretty sure most of the more well-known ones have made big room house or trap sometime in the past year- check out Genki's GAT series, the two Electro Planet Music compilations, and Irregular Nation which Hardcore Tano*C just released a few days ago for examples. There's little difference between them there.

well teenage kiss was clearly made to sound like real uk hardcore and i agree; pretty sure the best track on the album.
i dont really feel any other track came close. ya a good amount of them have taken que from the bad aspect of the hardcore scene right now and have made some pretty shitty trap/ big room. they also label it right though and don't try to secretly release it under " uk hardcore/ j core" ; or play them at j core shows.... i didnt list noriken and genki as my favorite cuz i feel like they kind of fell off and are taking that stuff too seriously. P* Light is actually still killing it though ;)

i want to scope the irregular nation and jeneration for sure!
listend to 2 recent lilium albums that both had some nice tracks.
and i REALLY want underground makina connectionz 18 >.>
Cyrax M-Project feat. Yuki - Morning Light (Transcend & Cyrax Remix)

DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
M-Project feat. Yuki - Morning Light (Transcend & Cyrax Remix)

Lol, that's one track I definitely never imagined you remixing but it works really well.
I'm guessing that's forthcoming on an M-Pro release in the summer or something?
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:

Lol, that's one track I definitely never imagined you remixing but it works really well.

I'm on a mission to get more people who are into UK Hardcore into the Freeform aswell, without sacrificing the Freeformeeness, I contacted M-Project to do a UK Hardcore remix of a Transcend and Cyrax track and in return offered to do a remix, he linked me up to his soundcloud and there were so many tracks on there I didnt know what to do. so just picked one of the more recent tracks, the vocal was very challenging but myself and James always have a blast and it always gets us out of our comfort zone which is usually making emotional 170bpm trance!

d2kx

Darren Styles, Dougal & Gammer, Hannah Faulkner - Top Of The World

Together We Rise

There's also another, hardstyle-ish new track coming up: Dougal & Gammer - Never Stop. Will post a clip very soon.
trippnface
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
quote:

I'm on a mission to get more people who are into UK Hardcore into the Freeform aswell, without sacrificing the Freeformeeness, I contacted M-Project to do a UK Hardcore remix of a Transcend and Cyrax track and in return offered to do a remix, he linked me up to his soundcloud and there were so many tracks on there I didnt know what to do. so just picked one of the more recent tracks, the vocal was very challenging but myself and James always have a blast and it always gets us out of our comfort zone which is usually making emotional 170bpm trance!

doin great guys. usually really not a freeform person but some of your recent sounds are serious quality love the direction you taking it; keep it up!
The drunken scotsman
quote:

Together We Rise

There's also another, hardstyle-ish new track coming up: Dougal & Gammer - Never Stop. Will post a clip very soon.

My favourite tune at the moment but I'm gutted they're releasing this Vip mix rather than the one on the DS mix from a few months ago. The original was far better imo
Stamina Records The next main label Stamina Records release... Stamina Records 027:

A.B Feat. Sarah - 'The Future Of Sound'

A.B - 'Salvation'

DUnsilence
quote:

Together We Rise

Okay so they're gonna release the version from Styles' promo mix + the vocoder bit that was added? That's nice. I always liked the original version better than the one Gammer uploaded to SC briefly and later took down, and it's great that they added the vocoder!

release Make It If We Try goddammit

Vladel
quote:

Together We Rise

I want to like it but i can't, vocal is ok but the rest is really off

Vladel
quote:
quote:
quote:

--For posterity--

Two Zips:
mp3s are 320

launchged (master).wav

Has anyone still got these? i recently reformattted and didn't back them up and the download links are dead.

Edited to add: I know TID kinda wrecks the preview with the sound quality but god this could be one of my favorite tracks this year!!

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/j-skitz-and-stu-infinity-feat-dana-rayne/object-of-my-desire-2014/hardcore/8350719.html

Absolute banger.
Impulse_Response
quote:
quote:

--For posterity--

Two Zips:
mp3s are 320

launchged (master).wav

Has anyone still got these? i recently reformattted and didn't back them up and the download links are dead.

Edited to add: I know TID kinda wrecks the preview with the sound quality but god this could be one of my favorite tracks this year!!

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/j-skitz-and-stu-infinity-feat-dana-rayne/object-of-my-desire-2014/hardcore/8350719.html

Absolute banger.

I have them. I could put them up somewhere (not sure where though). I'm guessing it shouldn't be a problem since they were originally released for free.
Cyrax new tracks right here :

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=70850
d2kx

Darren Styles, Dougal & Gammer, Hannah Faulkner - Top Of The World (nanobii Remix)

Together We Rise

Download: http://nanobii.com/totw/mp3
Vladel Not bad, better than the crap they have been doing lately.
DUnsilence

Weaver & JTS - Shivers

JTS Recordings

(external link in case it screws up: https://soundcloud.com/jtstanhope/weaver-jts-shivers-out-20072015
Vladel I got to say that for a label of nine or so supposedly top producers the release schedule is pretty poor considering how much they could put out. I found my know if I should revise my branding of them from together we're rubbish to totally wank releases. Not that they would care, TWR are too good to listen to their listeners.
Claxton Stu Infinity - Found You (Forthcoming on Klubbed Up)

The drunken scotsman
quote:
I got to say that for a label of nine or so supposedly top producers the release schedule is pretty poor considering how much they could put out. I found my know if I should revise my branding of them from together we're rubbish to totally wank releases. Not that they would care, TWR are too good to listen to their listeners.

Why are you so bothered about their release schedule if it's all crap to you anyway? Needless and boring negativity, change the record.

Fwiw their release schedule probably could be better, i think they recently changed from releasing every fortnight to every three weeks. But it's better than nothing, which is exactly what we got for the last half of 2014.
Vladel I'm bothered because I know they could do much better given the talent available to them. Every poor release could have been a good one and more often which is the frustrating part.
d2kx

Gammer & Whizzkid - Love You Everyday

Together We Rise

♥♥♥

On the topic of the release schedule, people who know me or remember my Raver Baby Watch thread on Ush will know just how much I care about these kinds of things. And I have talked to Gammer several times since the beginning of Together We Rise about the greater plans and his intentions and he genuinely cares just as much as I do, and there is a lot of wonderful stuff happening with the TWR in the future that fills my heart with love and warmth ♥

Most TWR releases can also be bought through Bandcamp now, for those who prefer to get cheap, lossless files: http://togetherwerise.bandcamp.com/
DUnsilence
quote:

Gammer & Whizzkid - Love You Everyday

Together We Rise

FTFY since it's already been confirmed that Get This Place is next

lurker Cool to see more hardcore on Bandcamp. That track's really good, too.
On a side note, **** nanobii.
Claxton I've been massively slacking when it comes to researching hardcore as of late. So, I'm determined to update this thread daily from now on; even if it's just so it means I'm in touch with all the music out there.

I'll kick it off with two tracks.

Ben Hennessy Feat. 3pm - Where Do We Go? (Jason Bouse Remix) <---- FREE TRACK

Beat Cutterz vs. Tom Linn ft. Vam - Sunshine (Mr Ripley Remix) <---- No info yet

Claxton Raddle B & Vlad Bogdanov - Eternal (Elliot X-Ell Remix)

Al Storm - Surrender (Gammer Remix)

AoS_Lorenzo AoS-Drugs[Forthcoming CLSM]
Claxton I could clip these but I won't because that would be bad etiquette. But there is loads of new music featured in this new podcast including some new Fracus & Darwin. Thire new RedMoon remix is fantastic. Heavyweight!

Claxton Lush vocal Freeform from Spain!

Shox & Eirbee - Lost in Space

_Jay_
quote:
Stu Infinity - Found You (Forthcoming on Klubbed Up)

Good tune that.

d2kx Darren Styles Live @ EDC Las Vegas 2015

Al Storm - Surrender (Gammer Remix) - 24/7 Hardcore

trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by AoS_Lorenzo:
AoS-Drugs[Forthcoming CLSM]

aye nice 1 dude :)
trippnface Caterina - Aeroplano (Dee-7 Edit)
https://soundcloud.com/imdeeseven/caterina-aeroplano-dee-7-edit
Claxton IYF & Nobody - The Other Side (F/C 24/7 Hardcore)

Cruze & Gaz-V - Concordia (F/C TMM)

S3RL - Casual N00b (Out now on Emfa Music)

Mizel & Wilson - Outta My Head (No details)

Claxton A favourite from Shimamura's latest album 'Fenix'. Although the lyrics make me want to throw up!

DJ Shimamura - Teenage Kiss (feat. B-Man, Al Storm & Kellie Woods)

A favourite from Transcend's album 'Synaesthesia' which is superb. You should all go and buy it if you haven't already.

Powerstomp biz ---> M-Project & DJ 490 feat. MC Scotty G - Dancefloor Banger

and a sprinkling of Makina ----> Jaw-D & M-Project feat. Whizzkid - Machine Music (Makina Version)

Claxton I can't believe that I didn't know this was released. Buy the ep here: http://music.auraladrenaline.net/album/birthday-banger-ep-2

TANUKI vs. JAKAZiD - New Day

Kendo vs. JAKAZiD - Bananas!!

Claxton A track which is forthcoming on a Scarred Digital physical album. I've heard a couple of tracks which will be on this album and they sound great.

Andy Wilson has made a few tracks which have made me sit up and listen. Definitely one to watch.

Andy Wilson - Starz Collide

_Jay_

The Andy Wilson track is quality.

d2kx Re-Con - Touch The Stars

f/c Together We Rise
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Re-Con - Touch The Stars

f/c Together We Rise

All over that! Re-con at his best.

The drunken scotsman Nothing specific, but I vaguely remember having a very drunken conversation with Gammer at HTID ITS in Magaluf. Sure he told me that they've finally been given clearance to release the Darren Styles remix of Beneath The Lights by Molly Smitten-Downes. Epic news if true, one of my favourites from the last few years.
Claxton Ferry Corsten ft. Haris - Back To Paradise (Mr Ripley Remix)

Claxton Something a bit different. Bouncy techno vibe with modern sounds.

DJ Kurt Vs Azza - Gimme A Phatt Beat

Claxton Fade & Bananaman Dream Surprise (DJ Shimamura Remix)

Alex BassJunkie & Riche - Soldiers On The Frontline (Stu Infinity Remix)

Claxton Klubfiller & Will EG - Feel It

d2kx Dougal & Re-Con - Circles

f/c Together We Rise

# this is fantastic. I love both Hardstyle and Hardcore, already loved Scott Brown - Promise to death and this is also great! ♥
Claxton
quote:
Dougal & Re-Con - Circles

f/c Together We Rise

# this is fantastic. I love both Hardstyle and Hardcore, already loved Scott Brown - Promise to death and this is also great! ♥

Really like that. I have heard someone play it out or include it in a mix lately, I just can't remember where.

Also, I can't seem to track down the origins of the vocal. It's been used loads!
Mortis You - Citron Heart

Claxton New Kniteforce/Luna-C ep.

http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/shop/kfa70-spiders/
d2kx Together We Rise ♥ Japan #kawaiicore

More info and clip is coming soon ♥
Rodz90
quote:
Together We Rise ♥ Japan #kawaiicore

More info and clip is coming soon ♥

Intraspekt remix?
d2kx
quote:
Intraspekt remix?

No. Aiobahn ♥
Claxton These guys are really impressing me. They appear to have burst onto the scene!

Mizel & Wilson - 14 Billion Years

CDJay Dk2x, you appear to have the inside track. I need signed HOAs from DS and Re-Con tomorrow or I have to drop the tracks. Help.

CDJay
Rodz90
quote:
Dk2x, you appear to have the inside track. I need signed HOAs from DS and Re-Con tomorrow or I have to drop the tracks. Help.

CDJay

Could you not ask Gammer, since he distributes for them anyway there is a good chance he has a good line in?
d2kx @CDJay:

any update? Darren told me it should be sorted now, at least on his part.
CDJay Whatever you did, worked! I have loose agreement on one of two. I've literally never had a reply from Recon *ever* but I think Al Storm has sent over the HOA over Facebook. I'm cautiously optimistic, although between this and the Kurt remix thing it's probably hit the release date by now.

It's all about posterity, anyway, I mainly want a decent snapshot of the scene which holds up now and forever. We're close. I'm happy with HU7 at this point.

CDJay
Mickey Init
quote:
I've literally never had a reply from Recon *ever*

CDJay

That's a shame. Re-Con always seems too busy to reply through any media othe than face-to-face. He's always keen to chat about hardcore whenever you catch him in person.

I heard the Re-Con & Hixxy remix of Overload the other day. Wonder if that tune will ever see the digital light of day.
Claxton Out now on Stamina Records @ http://stamina-records.co.uk/product/boys-will-be-social-injustice-douglas/

Douglas - Boys Will Be

Douglas - Social Injustice

_Jay_
quote:
Douglas - Boys Will Be

Trippy! Some Scott Browny kinda vibes as well. Like it.

quote:
Douglas - Social Injustice

Quality track. Very good.

Claxton Some more unheard Fracus & Darwin bits featured in their guest mix for the KTRA podcast. Slamming!

Mortis Check this preview out of the forthcoming album from Japanese producer You.

Some talent on display here.
Mortis Noriken - See The Lights:

Sanaas - Underway:

Not hardcore but come on
Claxton Free Re-Con track: Ignite

Claxton YESSSS!!!

DJ Storm - Get Busier (DJ Shimamura Remix)

Claxton I must say, I'm absolutely loving this. All about the ravey mid-section into the square lead on the second breakdown and rave pianos.

Despite the obvious influences from hardstyle and EDM, It still feels like hardcore. I think Kustki has had a really positive influence on Gammer during the making of this in the way Dougal does.

Omegatypez -Take Me High (Kutski & Gammer Remix)

Mortis D-Lyte & Fracus - Fat Pants:

D-Lyte & Fracus - Thunderblunder:

D-Lyte , DaveG And Pj - Cool N Clever (D - Lytes Deep Pan Remix):

With new tracks from Stormtrooper and Devastate potentially being on the label, Legitimate is a new label to keep an eye on.

https://soundcloud.com/egitimateecordings
Claxton Yes! Some great tracks there. THe impression I get in that it's a TNC revival label.
djDMS ...which suits me just fine!
Mortis It's owned and run by D-Lyte who was a TnC artist.
Mortis A = Absolutely:

Some good J-Core stuff there. I don't think many people are making better hardcore music than the Japanese at the moment.
Mortis Aran - Alpha (Artist album):

Mortis SERVANT KLANGZ - Hardcore Bullet:

Instant purchase for me!
d2kx

Together We Rise

♥♥♥

Beatport: https://pro.beatport.com/release/beneath-the-lights-darren-styles-remix/1585594
Bandcamp: https://togetherwerise.bandcamp.com/track/beneath-the-lights-darren-styles-remix
_Jay_

Good tune! Smashing vocal.

The drunken scotsman For me the best tune of recent times. From the beautiful vocal hook that features throughout, that riff and the epic breakdown with Molly's amazing voice. Everything that I've ever loved in a vocal hardcore track perfectly together. Been waiting a while for this, so glad it's finally been released.
d2kx
quote:
For me the best tune of recent times. From the beautiful vocal hook that features throughout, that riff and the epic breakdown with Molly's amazing voice. Everything that I've ever loved in a vocal hardcore track perfectly together. Been waiting a while for this, so glad it's finally been released.

Fully agree with you :) Also, it's out now on Bandcamp aswell; I edited the post above.
lurker
quote:
Aran - Alpha (Artist album):

I've been a huge fan of aran since he did that remix of Try Unite, so I'm pretty excited for this.
Mortis
quote:
quote:
Aran - Alpha (Artist album):

I've been a huge fan of aran since he did that remix of Try Unite, so I'm pretty excited for this.

The first I heard of him was Chopper. Such a great and unique tune, the album is out on August 16th available via Guhroovy.
d2kx

Omegatypez - Take Me High (Kutski & Gammer Remix)

Together We Rise

♥♥♥
_Jay_

That Gammer & Kutski remix is pretty strong!

Not my typical style, but absolutely loving this one:

Darwin & 3Star - The Nightshift

https://soundcloud.com/dj3star/darwin-3star-the-nightshift

Cyrax Kaos & Ethos Ft MC Sharkey - Get ****ed (Transcend & Cyrax remix) F/C Project Badass Volume Four

Transcend and Cyrax - Zeal F/C Project Badass Volume Four

Transcend and Cyrax - Sunset Rainbow (M-Project remix) F/C Project Badass Volume Four

RedMoon & Meron Ryan - Never Let Go (Transcend and Cyrax Remix) F/C Project Badass Volume Four

AoS_Lorenzo Transcend and Cyrax - Dark Forest (AoS remix) F/C Project Badass Volume Four

Mortis New one from Scott Brown:

Denile 3 new bits from me...

S3RL Feat. Sara - Little Kandi Raver - Denile & Eufeion Remix

Denile & Eufeion - Smoke & Mirrors

Optimise - Optimise - Skampy Remix
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Denile:
3 new bits from me...

S3RL Feat. Sara - Little Kandi Raver - Denile & Eufeion Remix

Denile & Eufeion - Smoke & Mirrors

Optimise - Optimise - Skampy Remix

Loving 'Smoke & Mirrors, nice work mate, featured it on this months Future State Hardcore Podcast :)
d2kx Forthcoming & clips very soon:

Skrillex & Diplo feat. Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix)
# yes, it's an official remix

Darren Styles & Da Tweekaz - TBA
# Hardstyle/Hardcore-ish mix
Mortis Nanobii - Hyper Drive:

lurker
quote:
Skrillex & Diplo feat. Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix)
# yes, it's an official remix

Considering that Gammer's doing remixes for Hudson Mohwake already, I believe this.
d2kx

The drunken scotsman
quote:

Had this on repeat since they uploaded it. It's tunes like this that keep me interested in hardcore, that riff is amazing.
Vladel
quote:

Ok the rest of the track is quite good but as far as remixing Justin Bieber? I mean i'm pretty tolerant of remixes in general if they sound good but there has to be a limit. The single minded destruction of the entire scene that these idiots seem to be hell bent on needs to end, i mean i can take disney remixes but Bieber? hell no.
Cyrax Zman & Ted-E - Hong Kong F/C Project Badass Volume Four

lurker Okay, so the remix is trash. They got rid of everything that made the original different from just another house track. It's like they had a generic riff lying around already so they just put the sample over it and called it a day. However, complaining about Bieber just because it's Bieber is idiotic. This isn't My World we're talking about here.
On a side note, that new Project Badass track is sick.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Okay, so the remix is trash. They got rid of everything that made the original different from just another house track. It's like they had a generic riff lying around already so they just put the sample over it and called it a day. However, complaining about Bieber just because it's Bieber is idiotic. This isn't My World we're talking about here.

The riff is what makes it for me, very catchy and powerful. Don't care much for the vocal, don't dislike it either just indifferent to it I guess.

Completely agree with you on complaining about Justin Bieber just because it's Justin Bieber though. I'm no fan of him mostly because he's a twat... but it doesn't make any difference to my opinion of the track.
djDMS
quote:
quote:
Okay, so the remix is trash. They got rid of everything that made the original different from just another house track. It's like they had a generic riff lying around already so they just put the sample over it and called it a day. However, complaining about Bieber just because it's Bieber is idiotic. This isn't My World we're talking about here.

The riff is what makes it for me, very catchy and powerful. Don't care much for the vocal, don't dislike it either just indifferent to it I guess.

Completely agree with you on complaining about Justin Bieber just because it's Justin Bieber though. I'm no fan of him mostly because he's a twat... but it doesn't make any difference to my opinion of the track.

Agreed.

I didn't dislike the original (not knowing it was Bieber) when I first heard it. No reason to change my opinion after.

The remix isn't going to win any Grammy's but I like it.
d2kx

Re-Con - Touch The Stars

Together We Rise

♥♥♥
Cyrax
quote:

it is isnt it!

It's an unknown producer from Japan who got another producer from Taiwan to do the engineering and tutoring as he's still learning.

The production on it is top knotch and it's like freeform/psy trance @ 170bpm, been caning it since I've heard it and it's going in every set for the time being.

d2kx

Scott Brown - HTID USA 2015 Warm Up Mix

01 - Welcome to your fantasy - Scott Brown
02 - Inferno 2015 - Scott Brown
03 - Touched by technology - Scott Brown
04 - #Evilution - Scott Brown / Al Storm
05 - Never Stop - JTS & Scott Brown
06 - The Blob - Scott Brown / Al Storm
07 - Control your body - Scott Brown
08 - Worlds Collide - Ultravibes
09 - Gang Bang Society - Lars Palmas (Scott Brown remix)
10 - Don't Stop - Scott Brown

♥♥♥

Also yes, that Zman & Ted-E - Hong Kong (Project Badass) track is really cool!
_Jay_

Pleased this one is finally coming out.

https://soundcloud.com/togetherwerise/darren-styles-feat-gavin-beach-before-the-sun-nov-23

wong
quote:

Pleased this one is finally coming out.

https://soundcloud.com/togetherwerise/darren-styles-feat-gavin-beach-before-the-sun-nov-23

nice

Cyrax Loving this right now

Macks Wolf - Galleon

Samination
quote:
Loving this right now

Macks Wolf - Galleon

I should be hating this but i cant for some reason. The theme of the melody just fits with the crap :P
Cyrax
quote:
quote:
Loving this right now

Macks Wolf - Galleon

I should be hating this but i cant for some reason. The theme of the melody just fits with the crap :P

I'm not the biggest UK Hardcore fan but I like this, it's well produced, fun, ravey and is pirate themed!

Dy5oN
lurker Well that's one way to make a first impression! Really liking it.
AoS_Lorenzo https://soundcloud.com/aos-lorenzo/fluff-tuff-so-much-stronger-aos-2016-remix

d2kx

Darren Styles & Da Tweekaz - Heroes - Live @ Basscon pres. Wasteland

f/c on Together We Rise/Dirty Workz in May
Sulphurik Liking the sound of this one...would you define this as hardcore?

Impulse_Response
quote:
Liking the sound of this one...would you define this as hardcore?

I really like the sound of this, except the trap percussion at the beginning and that terrible kick that sounds like awful mp3 compression. I'm off to trackitdown to snag a copy.

Beatport says it's 160 bpm and it sounds a bit slow to be hardcore. I would say it's more hard dance.
trippnface
quote:
Liking the sound of this one...would you define this as hardcore?

Hardstyle before hardcore imo.
Samination for as much as i hate to say it, Hardcore can be produced at 160BPM too. They've done that since early mid 1990's after all
trippnface
quote:
for as much as i hate to say it, Hardcore can be produced at 160BPM too. They've done that since early mid 1990's after all

Old Skool actually sounded good though.

The breakbeat overcomes the boring monotony of 160.

160 4/4 just sounds so weak
CDJay

CDJay
Mickey Init such a great track^^^
Vladel Get the Ranzor and freinds EP, it's brilliant.
CDJay

CDJay
Sulphurik Couple of Macks Wolf liking the sound of.

https://soundcloud.com/mackswolf/macks-wolf-getting-higher

https://soundcloud.com/mackswolf/missyou-mwrmx

Came across this track; this was about end of July 2018 on the Scarred by sound album. Will have to take a listen to other tracks on this album.
https://soundcloud.com/djkenmasters/civilization

Sulphurik Listening to some tracks Mansy has on soundcloud. I do quite like the style of majority of his tracks, is he still involved in the scene? A lot of tracks available for free download.

https://soundcloud.com/mansyhtid
djDMS Yep, he's still around. On here too.

His track'Survivor' on the Scarred by sound album is brilliant.
Captain Triceps http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/posts/lets-talk-about-the-new-bundle-and-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3ivx7rJIoWs0En6pLY0Y4LddODUJcPoWI0JiRF1vt1IVwTmZW0Le9_Row

New blog post about the next Kniteforce release. I have a track on Death To Digital 4 - the entire thing is very, very good.
It's not modern, upfront UK hardcore - it's much, much better. In my opinion of course.
Sulphurik It was the Macks Wolf that brought me to this album. The album sounds a good one with some tracks most will recognise eg. You've got an attitude & Boom Jam.

A track wanting to highlight is final track Technikore & HORUTUNA - 4Ever, liking the sounds in this. Take a listen. HORUTUNA'S first track reminded me of M-Project style which is a nice track.

https://holtunes.bandcamp.com/album/fortune-link-03

Click on HolTunes other albums to see two earlier releases including Fortune Link 1 & 2.
Sulphurik Brand new album release Lantana from HORUTUNA.
https://holtunes.bandcamp.com/album/lantana
Vladel Upfront this year sucks.
Sulphurik Not a fan of the Come Follow Me remixes. Disappointed with Al Storm & Bananaman remix, parts I like such as the sound of the main melody but don't like the male vocal bit and how it sounds in the breakdown.

Also Everytime I Close My Eyes new remix...and Get Busier remix I'm not liking. Shimamura remix...it's sounding like it was remixed in 1997...this is 2019.
Sulphurik Not sure a Dancing in the rain remix was needed also.

that Bananaman & Rob IYF track Cold Walls is great.
Vladel The everytime i close my eyes remix is a complete murder of a classic
Samination
quote:
Not a fan of the Come Follow Me remixes. Disappointed with Al Storm & Bananaman remix, parts I like such as the sound of the main melody but don't like the male vocal bit and how it sounds in the breakdown.

Also Everytime I Close My Eyes new remix...and Get Busier remix I'm not liking. Shimamura remix...it's sounding like it was remixed in 1997...this is 2019.

I must have missed the memo, but where's all these remixes?
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:
Not a fan of the Come Follow Me remixes. Disappointed with Al Storm & Bananaman remix, parts I like such as the sound of the main melody but don't like the male vocal bit and how it sounds in the breakdown.

On Beatport

Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

LOL
Si Thompson Double post. Damn you.
Si Thompson The first release on my new label 'Kool Katz Digital' came out on the 17th of May.

https://www.beatport.com/release/future-voyage/2602890

Si Thompson Mixed meat and chips.
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
The first release on my new label 'Kool Katz Digital' came out on the 17th of May.

Nice one Si
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
The first release on my new label 'Kool Katz Digital' came out on the 17th of May.

Nice one Si

Second release coming in the next couple of weeks. A 4 track EP full of bouncy UK Hardcore stuff.
Sulphurik Ophidian's new one (Orchestral Mix)

Bad Corey Hey there chaps. Here's our most recent release out now on Choppin Proper Records. We really dig the old BB/NG/TNC era sound, and it really reflects in our productions. We usually do aonevocal track and one upfront track per two-track EP. Seems harder than ever to get people to pay attention to new music in 2019, especially hardcore. Either way, hope you lot enjoy it!

Si Thompson Second release on my label 'Kool Katz Digital'. Four track EP titled 'The Life EP'.

Sulphurik Scooter's new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINgmy4dUOA&list=RDeINgmy4dUOA&start_radio=1

Sulphurik
Mansy
quote:
Listening to some tracks Mansy has on soundcloud. I do quite like the style of majority of his tracks, is he still involved in the scene? A lot of tracks available for free download.

https://soundcloud.com/mansyhtid

Thanks man :) yeah im still around. Most of my tracks either go up for free download or through scarred digital :)
Mansy
quote:
Yep, he's still around. On here too.

Mansy
quote:
Yep, he's still around. On here too.

Thanks man. Means alot. I actualy did two tracks using the movie sample from will smiths I Am Legend

It took 9.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page