Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ HIXXY A HA HA HA WANTED ASAP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ianness1990 Message me if you have ot acetate was never released also looking for dj hixxy and trixxy spaceman unreleased acetate its the 303 acid mix with now is the time on other side
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Ianness1990:
Message me if you have ot acetate was never released

No one on here is going to have it. A few of the big names were playing it in the 90's but you will have great difficulty getting it.
Why do you need it ASAP, just out of interest?
Samination you're not the only one who wants this track :P
silver I have the acetate of hixxy's remix of I wanna be a hippy .... the only copy in the world.... offers?

Edit 2017: I no longer have it and sold it to a good home.
GrahamC ?5 and a packet of Walkers Smokey Bacon crisps??
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I have the acetate of hixxy's remix of I wanna be a hippy .... the only copy in the world.... offers?

$20 and a 30 min. Skype conversation!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
I have the acetate of hixxy's remix of I wanna be a hippy .... the only copy in the world.... offers?

$20 and a 30 min. Skype conversation!

$25 and I'll spare you the Skype conversation.
GrahamC Prepared to go to 7 GBP, two packets of crisps, you can pick the flavour and one Mars Bar Duo.
Si Thompson I don't think anyone outside Hixxy, Dougal and Slipmatt have a dub of "Ah Ha Ha Ha".
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
I don't think anyone outside Hixxy, Dougal and Slipmatt have a dub of "Ah Ha Ha Ha".

I'm very sure I have an Al Storm tape (DJ Storm at the time) that had this on it. United Dance, anything between 1999 and 2002 I think it would be. I don't have access to my tapes at present and I just can't remember if it had the "DJ Hixxy" vocal samples on it. I don't know why anyone wants to play tunes with other DJs names in anyway.
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
I don't think anyone outside Hixxy, Dougal and Slipmatt have a dub of "Ah Ha Ha Ha".

I'm very sure I have an Al Storm tape (DJ Storm at the time) that had this on it. United Dance, anything between 1999 and 2002 I think it would be. I don't have access to my tapes at present and I just can't remember if it had the "DJ Hixxy" vocal samples on it. I don't know why anyone wants to play tunes with other DJs names in anyway.

Haha yeah I have it, even have he dat/digital
Of it.. One of my favourite tracks of his, hence why I played it even with the stupid Hixxy samples In it..

But as expected, I'm Sure.. I'm not gonna give it out as its not mine :p sorry ;)
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

It may be one of the Herman & Storm sets from Raindance in 2000. I can't be sure without going through my tape collection. Yeah, I wouldn't play a track with another Dj's name in it either.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:
quote:

Of it.. One of my favourite tracks of his, hence why I played it even with the stupid Hixxy samples In it..

But as expected, I'm Sure.. I'm not gonna give it out as its not mine :p sorry ;)

DJ Hixxy - A-Ha Ha Ha (Al Storm 2016 'No-Hixxy-Sample' remix)??
Unless you're too scared!
Samination
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:

DJ Hixxy - A-Ha Ha Ha (Al Storm 2016 'No-Hixxy-Sample' remix)??
Unless you're too scared!

Captain Triceps He won't do it because he's chicken.
alstorm haha nah i wont do it because id probably ruin it, its great as it is minus the annoying child in it
Captain Triceps Sod it, decided to have a go at my own version.
Captain Triceps I've surely got better things to do on a Saturday afternoon...

djDMS That's really good!
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
That's really good!

Thanks mate! Only a couple of hours or so of work put in but makes it worth the try :)
Si Thompson
quote:
I've surely got better things to do on a Saturday afternoon...

Nice. I like the pads and inclusion of the "Jiiieehaaaa" sample. Any chance of a download?
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:

Nice. I like the pads and inclusion of the "Jiiieehaaaa" sample. Any chance of a download?

I've made it downloadable for you. Apologies for the not so great mastering, I don't have the facilities but I'm genuinely so pleased you've enjoyed the track :)
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've made it downloadable for you. Apologies for the not so great mastering, I don't have the facilities but I'm genuinely so pleased you've enjoyed the track :)

Cheers. mate! Also, the stabs in the middle breakdown are really nice. I'm a sucker for stabs.

Anyway, I have just given it a re-post on my "Rave Music Archive" account.
Captain Triceps Much appreciated.
I'm the same with the stabs, I think I might overuse that particular one but I love hearing it!
whittle1 I surely cannot be the only one that thought the title of this thread was suggesting DJ Hixxy is a criminal and is being laughed at...
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
I surely cannot be the only one that thought the title of this thread was suggesting DJ Hixxy is a criminal and is being laughed at...

Very good.
Ianness1990 Slipmatt has the version without the the kid saying dj hixxy init and its played on united dance 2 2 96 slipmatt
silver Bumping this because I get an email every 3-4 months asking to buy my dubplate. Someone actually gave me an offer I couldn't refuse and it's now going to a new good home.
Si Thompson
quote:
Bumping this because I get an email every 3-4 months asking to buy my dubplate. Someone actually gave me an offer I couldn't refuse and it's now going to a new good home.

Shame. I would of given you a fiver.
Captain Triceps Ah my remix. Made in such a short space of time as a joke, still gets played and downloaded now. More importantly it helped inspire me to make breakbeat hardcore instead of the crap uk hardcore I was dabbling in at the time.
Speaking of which check out my latest release on Knitebreed:
https://kniteforce.bandcamp.com/merch/knitebreed-combo-1-pre-sale
Samination I hope whoever bought it will rip it, and upload it for the world, because it's long overdue and I doubt hixxy will release it digitally (if he ever even does anything digitally).
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I hope whoever bought it will rip it, and upload it for the world, because it's long overdue and I doubt hixxy will release it digitally (if he ever even does anything digitally).

I imagine the quality would be awful. It would be better for someone to try and remake it from scratch as closely as possible. Without that ridiculous sample, of course.
Bennie_D83 I have done a remake.... more for playing out on radio slots
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Bennie_D83:
I have done a remake.... more for playing out on radio slots

tease!

...and what a remake it is, btw! :D

Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:
Originally posted by Bennie_D83:
I have done a remake.... more for playing out on radio slots

tease!
...and what a remake it is, btw! :D

Awww, come on, share the wealth :)

It took 2.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page