Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 let me be ur fantasy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
FingazMc i was watching the video for it and then it goes to the djs at the back and it was sy and unknown i was like WOW does this mean they made it cuz the name on the song was baby d??? if ne bodys seen the video whos the mc with blonde hair never seen him before??

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
virus sy & unknown did the 2 step garage mix of let me be your fantasy.. under the name "trick or treat" Are you sure it wasnt this video you were watching?

adam

FingazMc it might of bin i dont no

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
DJ Mouse i was watching top of the pops 2 once and it showed a few classics,that was one of them,and i can be sure it was sy in the background on the decks,it looked just like him and the scratching was like something he would do.anyone else see that?? it was about a year ago now though if you can remember that far back

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...
virus damn.. i wish i got to see old skool rave videos like baby d!!!

the best video ive ever seen on tv was the video for out of space, and that was like 9 years ago when it came out! grrr

adam

happyraveruk never mind virus. some of em are well funny. you gotta see the video for sl2 - on a ragga tip, and prodigy - charly. nice and tacky.

You look like you're in another world and i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
Midway_raver hey dj mouse what i sthe name of the tune its liek a dream no end and no beggining ur here with me its like a dream, if ne know sit im gagging to get it on record as i have it on a pack and just cant find out the name of the track or who made it..Keep it happy hardcore dnt give in to commercial shite like trance!

Ant B
Midway_raver Does any one possess SL2 Bassquake on record which they d be willing to sell? PLEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE. i love that track n think the peeps down here @ clubalanzville wud love it too!

Ant B
deejaybee The name of that "No end and no beginnig" track is "like A Prayer - Sound Assasins" you cant get it on vinyl anymore as it is deleted.

Hardcore Ravers Visit - www.benpaul.uklinux.net
StrifeII http://oldskool.weekend-rush.com have a few vids...dunno if theyre any good though!

------------------------------------------------------------
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Robbie_Jay/
Midway_raver cheers mate!ive love dthat tune for years n never known its name! i got my hands on sl2 bassquake by having it pressed @ icon for £15, the cheats way out from searching i know but :)

Ant B
happyraveruk i got mine £16 - genuine original - much more satisfying - does yours contain on a ragga tip, changing trax and pleasure??? or is it just a 1 sided re-press ???

You look like you're in another world and i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
Midway_raver one sided im afraid on a ragg tip is a phat track that smaple i cant get out my head i swear badeha badeha etc! big it up slipmatt n lime!

Ant B
happyraveruk midway raver - i saw slipmat and lime n friday night and they played an absolute stormin back 2 back set
played all the classics. rewound raving i'm raving three times. hehe. first time cos it's an absolute choon, second cos lime pushed slipmatt and he jogged the deck, and third time the record skipped. lol. but apart from that they played a blinding set. and i spoke to slipmatt after, cos he woz on the merchandise stand - got a pair of slipmats off of him - paid obviously - but they were a nice set of dreamscape ones - look kinda like the vestax ones that cost £20 per slipmatt. check out my other message to see some news about slipmatt. but yeah m8, big up slipmatt, big up lime - u guys r the absolute boll*x.

FingazMc it must of bin cool meetin ur fave dj

"Give a man a compilation tape and he will dance for a night teach a man to scratch and he'll be dancin for generations" http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
Midway_raver Slipmatt the godfather mate!! I just bought some new hardcor eheaven slipmatts tehy look the bollox and do there job! Big up to Slipmatt for doing it old skool/hardcore n keeping the real ravers happy n not going soft on us!!!!!

Ant B
Elation slipmatt IS the godfather, hes damn good...i saw him in toronto a few times. got my picture with him, but it didnt turn out.

happyhardcoresmiles
silver ACtually Slipmatt did stop hardcore but I guess he is back now.
Midway_raver slipmatt when did he stop hardcore?? coz i got pax from every year from sum event n he always doing hardcore sumtimes abit soft edging towards trancecor ebut neve rknown him to aktually levae hhc"""???

Ant B
silver Yes I can un-officially confirm that slipmatt did hang his hardcore hat up for about 6 months.

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page