Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Who Is Anon??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dj Reiko Does anyone actually know who the producer Anon is from the Ripped 2 Fcuk label??
Dj Reiko I have a theory that Anon stands for anonymous and that different DJ's produce Tracks for the Ripped 2 Fcuk label!!

Coz if you think about it how many choons have been played over the years in SY & Unknown's sets from this label!!

Just a theory anyway no doubt someone will correct me and tell me the real answer!!
Deverse Anon can be you, or it can be me. :) Or anyone else.
DJ_Axiom Yea lol, Anon is anonymous. They do it so they dont need permission by the person who really made the song to do a remix of it or completely re do it.

If Im wrong correct me someone?
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Reiko:
I have a theory that Anon stands for anonymous

You're a fast one. ;-P It's used on loads of bootleg labels.

It is mainly Sy and Unknown but I know of at least one track on the label that wasn't.
Deverse
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
It is mainly Sy and Unknown but I know of at least one track on the label that wasn't.

There are many that is not Sy & Unknown.
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by Deverse:
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:

There are many that is not Sy & Unknown.

That may well be so. I tend to ignore the label because it's ****ing shit. ;) Def most of the ones I've heard are S&U though.
Brian K haha yes anon = anonymous

there are a couple producers on the label but the reason they don't put the names on it is because they are obvious rip offs of other tunes
Dj Reiko Na you cant beat the likes of: Final Conflict
If I Were You
The Lizard
Carte Blanche
Paris remix

To name a few good tracks that Im sure a lot of you have danced to!!
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Reiko:
Na you cant beat the likes of: Final Conflict
If I Were You
The Lizard
Carte Blanche
Paris remix

To name a few good tracks that Im sure a lot of you have danced to!!

Nah. Don't really like 90% of the bouncey style thats come out in the last couple of years. It's got pretty crap IMO.
hardcore anorak it is chris moyles a secret hardcore producer he slates hardcore but loves it really
kooks http://www.discogs.com/label/Quosh+Records
Dj Reiko Passion has got to be my favourite recent choon from the Ripped 2 Fcuk label!!
silver Artists use anonymous (or no artist name listed on the release) because they don't want to get in trouble for not clearing samples.
chappy_hardcore
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Artists use anonymous (or no artist name listed on the release) because they don't want to get in trouble for not clearing samples.

Yeh but with the producer using Anon to get away with it, wouldn't the Label suffer, like Ripped 2 Fcuk?
silver
quote:
Originally posted by chappy_hardcore:
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Artists use anonymous (or no artist name listed on the release) because they don't want to get in trouble for not clearing samples.

Yeh but with the producer using Anon to get away with it, wouldn't the Label suffer, like Ripped 2 Fcuk?

Yes, but every track on the label is anonymous
chappy_hardcore Ok! so, what about the outlets who are distributing them?
Geko95gek Choooooooons!!!

About time someone put a twist on the old classix.
TypeR
quote:
Originally posted by chappy_hardcore:
Ok! so, what about the outlets who are distributing them?

they are essentially white labels. feds would be chasing their tails trying to get dough out of a label that practically doesn't exist and that doesn't collect any money.
djbuzz1021 But they have a IMO account, If they were to get into trouble it would lead back to someone, as u need to register bank / address / paypal details on there to get payments, so there is always a paper trail. Also they press vinyl and there are on a lot of sites. so there must be a lot of ways they could still get caught.

On another note, What do you think sy and unknown would do if u ripped one of there tracks off, TBH i don't think they would be too happy, who ever is running that label must be making some amount of cash off it without paying royalty's or clearing samples, but then again who dose clear things these days.. I don't know any producers that do, unless the are mega stars....
ZerophoniK
quote:
Originally posted by djbuzz1021:
On another note, What do you think sy and unknown would do if u ripped one of there tracks off, TBH i don't think they would be too happy, who ever is running that label must be making some amount of cash off it without paying royalty's or clearing samples, but then again who dose clear things these days.. I don't know any producers that do, unless the are mega stars....

That's a very good point. How exactly is all this justified?

mitchy_boy It's a pretty good idea IMO,
Ashley-Connor there was a tune a while back on youtube called anon with or without you i loved it now cant find it anywere gutted
DJIntensity 10 year old topic.
Samination probably the dougal (& gammer) track we where talking about on another thread this week
Anon. Hi
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by djbuzz1021:
But they have a IMO account, If they were to get into trouble it would lead back to someone, as u need to register bank / address / paypal details on there to get payments, so there is always a paper trail. Also they press vinyl and there are on a lot of sites. so there must be a lot of ways they could still get caught.

I reckon this lot messed the whole IMO website up.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
Hi

give us things and stuff ?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
Hi

give us things and stuff ?

dont scare him away!

It took 2.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page