Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Fade & Bananaman / TNC / DJ Tools 6 albums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Craig Cairney The best post you'll see all day! Maybe, all year! Ha. https://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store

75 quid for that collection of TNC tracks is just sensational.
arpz Bought it all minus t-shirt & clock.

Happy days :)
djDMS Absolutely ridiculous.
PecheyTheLizard I just want Dream Surprise please that's all I ask for.
CDJay More next month....

....Furthermore after that. Possibly my favourite idea/concept we've done isn't miles away. You won't be board.

Love y'all!

CDJay

Craig Cairney Never thought we would ever get the TNC back catalogue! There is so many tracks that I have always wanted, or, never heard. A 24 Track rmx by Trixxy. Who knew? These anthology albums though are a breath of fresh air. Would love a Supreme and UFO one, but I think all the DATs are lost. Anyway! *tips cap towards HU* literally making a jaded two plus decade fan very happy.
CDJay Whilst I fear a lot of the Supreme & UFO stuff is, genuinely, lost..... we did find Trip To the Other Side when we were doing the Sharkey album.

I can neither confirm, or deny, that such things may or may not turn up on a more "general" dubplate anthology.

(We found some *seriously* cool stuff that 99.999% of people would have no idea ever existed in recent times. Hell even the people involved had probably forgotten some of 'em)

CDJay
Craig Cairney There is so many TNC bits I have not heard. It is quite frankly ridiculous lol.
Craig Cairney I would love to see a Justin Time one! But I am not sure you would want to deal with Stage One / Just Another Label again lol. Should I mention Force and.... Actually, I will leave that alone. ;)
Maybe a Hecttech Records one? There is so many possibilities. *is happy*
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
I just want Dream Surprise please that's all I ask for.

That has been found, and will certainly be available probably session 2! :-)
CDJay Only if this one sells out. It's on you, posse and crew

CDJay
Craig Cairney Yes!! Hoping to see Without You and Dream On feature on volume 2. Please Be Mine is also another favourite. Ps I got your message Al. Will get back to you tomorrow.
trippnface my favorite era of hardcore ever with some of it's best artists. seriously a dream.

and a ****ing classic uk hardcore mix

TOO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW
arpz Slow down a bit please Jon... bank account is getting ****ing hammered from all directions atm :D :D
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
I just want Dream Surprise please that's all I ask for.

That has been found, and will certainly be available probably session 2! :-)

Ah yessssss, thanks Al!
Craig Cairney Hopefully there is some unreleased F&B stuff still to come. I would love their remix of Forever Together. Not sure how possible that is tho! Same with their remix of Come Follow Me.
djDMS Easiest ?75 I've ever spent.

Pity the other 2 will have to wait for now.
Craig Cairney Innit! It was always one of those dream scenarios! Somebody would put out a TNC box-set type thing. Never thought in a million years that it would happen.
djDMS Been hinted at plenty, but now it's real!
Samination I'm unsure on the TNC one. I might go for the digital bundles, if they are being made available
Craig Cairney You do not like the TNC back catalogue?
Triquatra Will be getting on the Fade/Bananaman when I have some spare cash :)
HU doing an awesome job as usual!
brenergy tempted by the TnC CD, and definitely buying that DJ Tools :V
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
You do not like the TNC back catalogue?

I do own a bunch of the tracks from the TNC store. but I didnt enjoy alot tbh
Vladel I bought the lot.
CDJay Heroes! The more support these projects get, the easier it is to action more.

I'm not averse to rescuing the stage one catalogue, as it goes.

CDJay
Dookie77 Bugger! Dont get paid for 2 weeks, hopefully there will be some TnC complete collections left.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

I knew there was another reason I don't like you

;-)
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Dookie77:
Bugger! Dont get paid for 2 weeks, hopefully there will be some TnC complete collections left.

Dm me

CDJay
tenfold234 If I could get the just the unreleased stuff separately I would just get that as I have everything else from the TNC store when it was still in operation.

Here's to hoping that happens in the future.

Still though its a good deal when you think about it your getting 212 tracks at around 0.40 a tune. And they don't make tunes like this anymore
CDJay I'll see what we can do

CDJay
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by tenfold234:
If I could get the just the unreleased stuff separately I would just get that as I have everything else from the TNC store when it was still in operation.

Here's to hoping that happens in the future.

Still though its a good deal when you think about it your getting 212 tracks at around 0.40 a tune. And they don't make tunes like this anymore

you do know some of the tracks listed as unreleased were in fact released digitally? :P
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

I knew there was another reason I don't like you

;-)

I wasn't the greatest TNC fan either :P though I do like blow the roof and a handful of the 'early' 'early' stuff (2002-2004)
9oh9 Yeah, I was a fan of the early TnC big kick/breakbeat stuff (Kill Bill/Get High etc), but went off it as it got a bit more uk-hardcorey. Undecided on that. The Fade & Banamanan is a no-brainer purchase though
Samination I actually only have 8 tracks from the TNC mp3 store. 4 being from the unreleased bunch.
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:

CDJay

is there a whole lot of point to doing that though? I mean the mp3s are available to buy on JALs website still, plus they were all released on CD as unmixed/dj friendly via loads of their compilations.
tenfold234 [quote]you do know some of the tracks listed as unreleased were in fact released digitally? :P
[quote]

Have already got those as well. The track i want the most on that list is the Arkitech remix of PSA.
Craig Cairney Can not wait to hear....

Robbie Long and Devastate - 24 Track (Trixxy Remix)
DJOutcome Already have the entire TNC main label in digital format.

Will there be an option to buy TNCLTD only?

Thanks.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:

CDJay

is there a whole lot of point to doing that though? I mean the mp3s are available to buy on JALs website still, plus they were all released on CD as unmixed/dj friendly via loads of their compilations.

Releasing music that's already released is what the music biz is all about, a VIP version here and there etc...............

tenfold234
quote:

Yeah but sometimes re-releasing a tune is good if there is remastering happening.
Triquatra nothing wrong with the original masters.

Unless you're annoyed that they aren't all brickwalled
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by tenfold234:
quote:

Yeah but sometimes re-releasing a tune is good if there is remastering happening.

The whole "remastering" thing is thrown around a lot, and I have yet to understand why people think it's a good thing or why they are so intent on having a "remaster" when something eventually gets released/re-released. It's only good if the original master if brickwalled and the remaster is done properly.
CDJay I'm not even saying the catalogue needs "remastering" , generally, but atm there's glitches, unmastered badly encoded mp3s and missing tracks. I got most of the catalogue back in the early noughties through Beats 24/7 and had Ruffage fix a bunch of stuff just for my own sanity.

Not even saying it's on the radar, yet, mind.

Open to general suggestions, incidentally!
kazukism92 Anthology series, calm down, I will pick a bundle if happens. Speaking too early lol, but seriously is a good idea for the people has been taken a lot of time focusing and growing with awesome music and not hearing Alvin and the Chipmunks in not DJ Friendly way (ha... Nightcore is not for put on the decks xD). BTW, the credits goes to Dancemania SPEED series, to feature some legit and real happy hardcore music and classic stuff that I wanted to hear / feature on a mix in a long time.

About TNC... damn, are bangers stuff, I can remember very well some tracks from HU3 and HU4 in my mind (and was a part of life that went critical in some many ways), goes to the direct hardcore basket too, because reasons along with HU DJ Tools 6. I hope don't miss it!

P.S: Vinylgroover Anthology when?, Requesting Time After Time if happens, seriously, It moves me when I listen the Dancemania SPEED 1 comp.
CDJay Vg Album is hopefully next. I am currently overdosed on codeine, awaiting emergency dental treatment, which is a blip on the radar compared to album shenanigans!

CDJay
Samination can you share more details on ther VG album? will it be a selected few tracks or might we get a backcat later on?

I might sound like a broken record by now, but hows the Sharkey things going? Is Sharkey doing better now?
Dur8ion
quote:
Open to general suggestions, incidentally!

I'd be interested in a Blatant Beats / Next Generation full back release similar to the TNC one. Brisk said something about it a while back but hasn't yet followed up with anything. Is this something that's in the pipeline?

Really looking forward to the 31st for the TNC, thanks for making it happen.
Samination At least Brisk should have most of his/ng/bb masters digitally available, so that should be an easy job.

And I wonder if Scott Brown could ever release his most popular songs again. I think he just having licensing problems
CDJay
quote:
can you share more details on ther VG album? will it be a selected few tracks or might we get a backcat later on?

I might sound like a broken record by now, but hows the Sharkey things going? Is Sharkey doing better now?

Actually, spoke to him yesterday for the first time in a long time! He seems much improved, and I will be going down in the next ten days!

CDJay
Triquatra
quote:
and I will be going down in the next ten days!

CDJay

hehe
Mad Max HU you are all amazing.

I was lost for words when I saw the TNC stuff. I was so excited my hands felt a bit shaky and after ordering I had to roll one to calm down.

I must have first mentioned TNC stuff a good 4/5 years ago on here and have made other comments. It has been great to see others also mention it and obviously been listened to.

Now I need another label for the same treatment. Nu Energy....
Vladel Perhaps the future lies in the past because after my latest visit to juno, i think it's finally dead.
CDJay We spent years helping, frankly subsidising, the wider genre and got what we got. We'll strike forward but good luck to aligned idiots who bought wholesale whatever the princesses promised before they razed the kingdom for their ovens using fools tears as fuel.

CDJay

Craig Cairney
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Perhaps the future lies in the past because after my latest visit to juno, i think it's finally dead.

:(
Vladel I think we are at 2012 levels of s*** where new releases are concerned
CDJay *That's* what happen if you kick us to the curb.

We'll rebound, but people who (stupidly) allowed it to happen, never mind facilitated the same, will never again benefit from our platform.

I always said it needed to truly crash, to have a future. Anyone still believing *any* of the crap peddled by major players over the past two years, and who thinks excluding HU is a smart move, should probably be chased out with pitchforks.

CDJay
htid_4_life fade and bannaman's remix of come follow me around anywhere

It took 3.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page