Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Warped Science bundle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
trippnface been getting soooo down on these tracks, digging alot of them

these 2 tracks are cut short though :

jonny g, fat steve & dave castellano - let's turn it up

THEX vs al storm - everyday
CDJay Investigating!

CDJay
djDMS I was waiting until I'd listened to the entire thing before I said anything but those 2 I can confirm aren't right.
warped_candykid Where are the Daft & Method tracks? Weren't they on the label?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Where are the Daft & Method tracks? Weren't they on the label?

Draft & Method had a separate label, and if they're going to be released, it seems it's more likely to be on 24/7
https://www.discogs.com/artist/430945-Draft-Method
alstorm I?ll re source the 2 tracks, draft and method as an entire label was actually released in the 24/7 bundle as 247HC012 (a previously missing catalogue number) .. so is available on HU as the 100 thing
djDMS I know there weren't that many of them but every track was an absolute tune.

I ruined my pants the first time I heard the riff in Electric chair
kazukism92 Anyone can confirm is there a glitch at the end of the track from WARPED001... I don't know if is The Red Pill.

I grabbed a copy at the warped bandcamp in few days ago and I had to tweak it to have a portion to an unknown track.
LeVzi Draft and Method - Hardcore Anarchy is a banging track tbh, these guys should do more, but I assume they are gone too ?
alstorm I think you would be surprised how many tracks they have done haha 😂
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
I think you would be surprised how many tracks they have done haha 😂

Who Draft and Method ?

I assume you mean under different aliases, as they dont have many out under the name Draft & Method

https://www.discogs.com/label/57362-Draft-Method

MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:

Who Draft and Method ?

I assume you mean under different aliases, as they dont have many out under the name Draft & Method

Storm & Euphony

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
quote:

Who Draft and Method ?

Storm & Euphony

I think most of us that listened to Al Storm around the time easily knew that Al Storm was involved.

I didn't know if it was Euphony though, Storm did a bunch of tracks with Spinback around that same time.
Samination on a side note, will Destructive Force and Underground get bundles?
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
quote:

Who Draft and Method ?

Storm & Euphony

Really, I had no idea, that needs to be added to discogs.

Fair play, Hardcore Anarchy is a hell of a track.
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
on a side note, will Destructive Force and Underground get bundles?

yes! ill get them sorted, although it may be a joint bundle, perhaps with Raindance and Cloned as none of them had a huge amount of releases
Impulse_Response
quote:
quote:
on a side note, will Destructive Force and Underground get bundles?

yes! ill get them sorted, although it may be a joint bundle, perhaps with Raindance and Cloned as none of them had a huge amount of releases

Yes please. I'll take all the bundles I can get.
Vladel On a serious note, i don't know many of these tracks so i'm not sure if this one is worth it. Overall, i'm not sure the Jal one was the best purchase but there was some seriously good tracks in the sharkey one although i do hope some more of it does become available.

Is this one worth it?
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Is this one worth it?

I already had a lot of it but was still happy with the rest for the price.

If you own little or none of it, it should be an easy purchase.
Maja Random one, WARPED057 Ultravibes - ****in Trip isn't a version I have heard before. It's different to the one from one of the 7D mixes / DJ Cotts Ultravibes mix on youtube.

Are there any remixes of this and if so where can I find them? Really wanted the one from the 7D album / Cotts mix....
Samination Copying this from our discogs channel:

quote:
15:08] AWal: Anyone get the Warped Science pack from Hardcore Underground?

Mind checking WARPED054 - Jonny G, Fatsteve & Dave Castellano Ft Adum Krum - Dancing All Night Long.wav and telling me if it's 64.3MB or 3.56MB?

I got it back in the day from AudioJelly when that was still a thing, but I'm curious if the set the collection stems from has a bad file in it...
[15:17] AWal: Looks like WARPED056 - THEX vs Al Storm - Everyday.wav is possibly bad too, as it's about a minute short...44.1MB vs 39.8MB

The set I'm looking at has it in 24-bit vs. AudioJelly's 16-bit.

I'm curious if anyone has the .wav from TrackItDown, as that could potentially be a 24-bit wav (They sold literally the .wav they were provided).

Everyday we aalready knew, but that other one? Is it the same as the one trippnface mentioned, or did either tripp or awal write the wrong track?
trippnface
quote:
Copying this from our discogs channel:

quote:
15:08] AWal: Anyone get the Warped Science pack from Hardcore Underground?

Mind checking WARPED054 - Jonny G, Fatsteve & Dave Castellano Ft Adum Krum - Dancing All Night Long.wav and telling me if it's 64.3MB or 3.56MB?

I got it back in the day from AudioJelly when that was still a thing, but I'm curious if the set the collection stems from has a bad file in it...
[15:17] AWal: Looks like WARPED056 - THEX vs Al Storm - Everyday.wav is possibly bad too, as it's about a minute short...44.1MB vs 39.8MB

The set I'm looking at has it in 24-bit vs. AudioJelly's 16-bit.

I'm curious if anyone has the .wav from TrackItDown, as that could potentially be a 24-bit wav (They sold literally the .wav they were provided).

Everyday we aalready knew, but that other one? Is it the same as the one trippnface mentioned, or did either tripp or awal write the wrong track?

correct, I stated wrong track.

it is indeed dancing all night long that needs fixing
DJ Hellfury Before buying it:
Would be great to see (on here or website) if issues have been solved with this package.

I see on hhc.com discord that "Dancing All Night Long" and "Everyday" wavs files are incomplete within batches.
CDJay Al is away in the US, atm, we're rebuilding a bunch of the archives next week to incorporate fixes (or split them up for easier management / download ).

As with everything we do, it ends up being a larger and more ambitious endeavour than the platform we operate on can reliably support. Faff, faff, faff!

CDJay
MusicILove WARPED054 - Jonny G, Fatsteve & Dave Castellano Ft Adum Krum - Dancing All Night Long
This has already been mentioned but I thought I should mention again. This file is only 21 seconds long.
MusicILove I gave up waiting and brought the broken tracks from Beatport.
I also noticed that WARPED054 - Jonny G, Fatsteve & Dave Castellano feat Adum Krum - Dancing All Night Long has got the same problem if you buy it from Bandcamp in the Warped Science bundle.
I also brought the broken 24/7 Hardcore tracks as well.
I also re-purchased most of the Stompin Choonz tracks that I wanted due to sound issues.

Good Old Beatport & iTunes.

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page