Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Best SET you've ever seen live?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
huggablez420 I want to get some opinons. What I want to know is who spun the BEST set you've ever seen? What made it the best? Was it the tracks, the mixing, the vibe, what?

I, personally, have never seen a Happy Hardcore set live. Isn't that AWFUL!? There's only been 2 parties within 3 hours of me in the last year that had HappyCore djs and I missed both sets because I got there late!
Poo on Chicago.

"Open your eyes, see all the love in me..."
Elation one of the best sets ive seen, was Madam Zu. she played at a Hullabaloo in the Hard House/Trance room. the vibe was incredible. looking around as i danced everyone was just f**kin givin it. it was trance that was upbeat and bouncy, which makes dancing more fun too. it was just an amazing party with a PHATT vibe. oh, such memories...

im sorry you hate Chicago so much, but keep smilin k

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
MC RizlaDizla I feel sorry for ya m8 never been to a hh rave. I'm well pissed right now, been out with a couple of m8's and i'm ****ed. Heads spinning and that. Best set ove seen @ a rave has to be Vibes @ ,Slammin Vinyl
NYE 2001. Would love to talk some more but got to eat a chinese b4 it gets cold. C ya!!

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DjGAV Utopia at the superdome.
Dj Fenix played tracks such as masterplan- 'dyewitness' and 'angels A-tension. 9000 ppl in the main arena. people on top of the speakers the dance floor packed. Built up the set and then he dropped the tracks and blew everyone away. The power of hardcore...
Unbelievable, Australia has massive dance events, so for those who are into it come on over and you will not regret.
Keepin it hardcore'
DjGAV

happyraveruk the best set i've seen was kenny ken at United Dance this year. he played in the old skool room but played all the classic jungle anthems, including his own super sharp shooter : the k the e the n the n the y, the k, the e, the n. all the classics were there, and i was lovin every minute of it. all the sets in that room i heard were amazin that night - ratpack, sl2 and jimmy j. best happy hardcore set i've ever been to was a couple of years back at slammin. dj vibes playing all the 94-97 hardcore. tunes such as cold as ice, rainbow in the sky, shooting star, smd 1, etc. brilliant set, with livelee on the mic - it woz only at bagleys, but the atmosphere was amazing. full-packed arena, everyone going mad. luv it. hehe.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
Tyrant not one month ago, went up to quebec city to catch Kevin Energy and S4(from ottawa) tag teaming...
started off with hard nrg and hard trance and moved gradually into freeform. The set was like one 3 hour buildup. When Kevin dropped "In Deep Trouble" at the end of the night i was very close to collapsing from dancing so hard. ****in amazing.

A wise man once said duh.
pacman GAV: megatrue brutha that was a WICKED set..... but i think just as good was his set @ wonderland utopia, when he followed peewee and you got to see about 10,000 people go from dancing to hard house/trance to goin nuts to some good hardcore in an outdoors did at a theme park.... nice one.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
silver Official number on the last Utopia is 11,000 people.
DJ Pathfinder the best happy set i heard was dj vibes @ hellraiser think it was1997.

it was a great night good atmosherr also rob gee,dj paul ,dano and ruffneck were playing.

huggablez420 BUMP! I am really enjoying the answers from all over the world! Anyone from the US got a favorite set?!

"Open your eyes, see all the love in me..."
djbungle best dj set seen dunno me, im usually dancing with me horn.
back to the question, its hard cos theres so many great dj's out there. but i gotta say i think FORCE&STYLES at bolwers in manchester uk

what!!!!
NagamaK I'm from the East Coast, but I gotta say I give it up for the Canadian DJ's. WEMF 2001 was great - happycore tent sets - all of the - (well it was my first happycore show so i was really psyched) was perfect...people, vibe, music, etc.

Second favorite...another canadian ( i think) who came to spin in NYC this summer, Mark EG. Awesome set at Groove Theory. He was spinning with a record in his mouth...hehehe The people that were there were nuts for him!

Tyrant mark eg is as canadian as steak+kidney pie

unfortunately he's not even allowed in canada for the time being

A wise man once said duh.
***mitzu*** would have to be sy at slammin last month. he played the last set and it was amazing

jer-h lets see my fav set is definately Roy Davis Jr in Rochester NY last june.
For Hardcore it would be Scott Brown @ WEMF 2001 in july

NagamaK Scott Brown's set was def tops. It was pretty funny when he slapped some guy's hand when he jumped so hard onthe stage it made the record skip (have it on tape hehehehe). Guy was cool as shit spinning.

NightSoul dont think i've posted *one* of my best raves that i've been 2,
and one of them was rezerection - the clash of the titans 1995! - the rez's for me where the best - big shout 2 the old rez crew - !!!!!!!

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is Rezerection

dance till the police come

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page