Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Dubai and the UAE
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2021/12/01 :  13:14:20  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Dubai is a city of corruption in a slave holding nation of the UAE that breached human rights on unspeakable levels that has a racial and classist divide and absolute rulers without any democracy whatsoever.

Freedom of speech is forbidden and those who dare speak out get savagely beaten at the very least. The city and the country thrives on power and image but is built beaten at the very least. The city and the country thrives on power and image but it is built by slaves from South Asia. If you go there you are paying into it.

If you are a 'Westerner' then you are second class but there are still classes below you. They only want you there to spend your money into their slave state and for you to invest in their projects which will only bring in more money for the wealthy and more slaves from else where. Do not pay into it.

This you can have a nice holiday out there? Perhaps you might not notice any slaves there or any women being harassed in a prison because she was not dressed correctly. Still as long as you enjoy your holiday, eh?

If you do get any pictures try not to get a picture of something by mistake because who knows you might end up being arrested for being an undercover reporter. Fancy a nice brunch? Just try not to bump into anyone. Actually don't bump into anyone anywhere.

Want to drive? Don't. Just don't. Get a taxi instead although make sure you tip a lot as you don't want the taxi driver to report you as a drug dealer or something.

Can you speak Arabic? No? Doesn't matter you are guilty anyway. Say goodbye to your friends and family before you go there because who knows when you will see them again?

Oh and don't eat anything with poppy seeds on them even if you are on a flight there because that might make you look like a heroin dealer.

But my question is... Why the silence on such abuses? Where is BLM talking about the slavery of South Asians? Do Asian lives not matter? Where are the feminists calling out the treatment of women in the country? Where is the BBC calling out the corruption?

Who cares, eh? Lets just talk about 'Tory sleaze' and 'empty shelves' to distract from the real problems in this world.

Now after reading all that... Am I wrong?

Alert moderator
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2021/12/01 :  17:32:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Banned from Facebook again?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2021/12/01 :  18:02:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
Newsflash, all countries get up to evil shit but it's the ones who pretend to be good which are the worst. No country has freedom of speech, covid and the transgender stuff has proven that.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2021/12/02 :  00:37:02  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Going to generalize here.... Dubai is not that bad, quite modern and not like you write.... Saudi Arabia on the other hand is pretty much what you wrote.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2021/12/03 :  22:52:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Never been to either and have no desire to either.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2021/12/11 :  01:22:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
To be honest, Westeners are very welcomed and the salaries in certain jobs are very high! My brother-in-law actually had honestly thoughts about start working in U. A. E. as an emergeny assistant for at least one year before he married my sister and founded a family.
Of course the employees, who are working at a construction side or as an au-pair are miserably treated. This is the reason why I'd totally recommend to ignore the next Football World Cup! I am not going to watch it at all!
Of course I am aware that this event takes place in Qatar instead of U. A. E., but I cannot notice any differences betweeen both countries!

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2021/12/11 01:25:23
possys2

United Kingdom
256 posts
Posted - 2021/12/11 :  21:48:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit possys2's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Never been to either and have no desire to either.

i hear ya

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page