Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Moved: FREEVIEW TV - NORTHWEST UK HARDCORE DJs WANTED
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
mr gee
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2023/12/22 :  02:45:01  Show profile Send a private message  Visit mr gee's homepage
Haya all,

I was always the real owner of www.hardcorefm.co.uk I bought this name in 2009 owned it for about 3 years then didnt re-new it, after then someone else bought the name ran a hardcore forum website on it for about 7 years and its then just again not been renewed by its second owner since then. anyway if anyone is interested, i dont DJ or Mix hardcore myself anymore but if any of you hardcore djs wanna jump on LIVE but remember there is to be NO SWEARING on the mic from your MCs this is because we are licensed witrh Ofcom and prs 4 music, We also Broadcast on FREEVIEW TV CHANNEL 277 in the northwest & Centrel west including the web and alexa. As its very expensive for in fees and that DJs turn up to there sets ontime we ask a ?5.00 set fee, remember we have thousands of listeners listening to our stations on the TV this is a chance if youd like to be heard www.hardcorefm.co.uk as part of the dancefmlive network, if youd be interested to play email us
Admin@goldfishgateway.com

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page