Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 full metal jacket and electronic music
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ourhappyhardcore

United States
118 posts
Posted - 2001/09/16 :  01:15:12  Show profile Send a private message
ok this may sound weird but here it goes,

a few minutes ago i was watching the war movie "full metal jacket", well
the last ten minutes were awkward for me because everything had to do with electronic music, here it goes:

1) near the end the whole platoon is ambushed my this sniper, killing 3 men, so the rest go and find HER(the sniper) and shoot her down, well she is still alive so the guy JOKER was pressured into shooting her in the head to kill her, welll when he does, the guy next to her says
"HARD-CORE. man, ****ing HARDCORE" i was like " yeah! hardcore will never die" lol

2) the last scene shows the troops walking throuhg an empty blazed town, they were all singing the micky mouse club theme song , well for those who are fimiliar with super eurobeat( the crazy japanese synth tekkno pop music), there is a remix of the theme song which is quite kool, like i said this is WEIRD

3) the first song they played in the credits was rolling stones "paint it black" a great tune, well there is also a remix of that song which i might add is amazing, called"paint it black" by SFL, a krazy loud trance tune i reccomend,

well thats it, thats all i had to say, wow....................please reply if you have seen the movie and noticed this, im betting that noone has, well thanks anyway for reading my post, my crazy crazy post

maximum!

abc

Alert moderator
aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/09/18 :  20:24:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage
you have too much time on your hands. i have seen the movie and thats pretty cool. but seriously you need a hobby.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ourhappyhardcore

United States
118 posts
Posted - 2001/09/18 :  21:39:36  Show profile  Send a private message
i have a few hobbies, music, ummm, music, occasional break to watch the simpsons, umm music, prakticing mah poi, music, and so on, its just all that stuff in the movie reminded me of that music stuff, ( OH YEA, well you need a hobbie if all you do all day is read other peoples posts and reply, AND you took the time to read my long ass post, jeez get a LIFE!) lol just kiddin man, im playing, I ONLY KID, WHY?? beCause I LOVE :)

but thanks for replying, glad to see sum california hardcore fans postin :) you going to sugar shack??

quote:
Originally posted by aznwasian:

you have too much time on your hands. i have seen the movie and thats pretty cool. but seriously you need a hobby.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

abc

sam eye am

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page