Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 happyhardcore.com bag
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  19:08:23  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
hey everyone,
well, i ordered the bag and got it today finally and it's wicked! luv the bright yellow and stuff =) just have one question, when you open it up, on the back of the lid flap thing, there is a big black zippable piece of cloth, the end that goes into the pouch of the bag is open (and unsealable) and both sides unzip all the way down to the end... was just curious what use is this for? =)

~Ise

Alert moderator
ourhappyhardcore

United States
118 posts
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  20:07:35  Show profile  Send a private message
OH MY GOD! i got one too, the day silver posted it, and i wondered that too!!! it weird, like a secret compartment, i love mine!!!! ive already had 2 people say," hey happyhardcore.com , great site,"

also for silver: one guy said to me" i luv that opening song for that site" i was like huh? there is no opening song, so is there one??

maximum!
quote:
Originally posted by ise:

hey everyone,
well, i ordered the bag and got it today finally and it's wicked! luv the bright yellow and stuff =) just have one question, when you open it up, on the back of the lid flap thing, there is a big black zippable piece of cloth, the end that goes into the pouch of the bag is open (and unsealable) and both sides unzip all the way down to the end... was just curious what use is this for? =)

~Ise

abc

sam eye am

Alert moderator Go to top of page
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  21:44:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
maybe it's like one of those sun protectors... you unzip the black part and fix the bag on your head, tighten the strap, let the flap and black part fall down and your neck and back is protected from the sun?

scifijungle
Banned

Australia
7 posts
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  02:23:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scifijungle's homepage
um, where can i get this bag from ?

I'm gone sending you out 2 space..2 find another race..
=CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!=

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  02:39:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
The bag was a limited edition, it is not longer for sale. Thanks to everyone that bought one, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page