Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Buy and sell
 Hardcore Vinyl Sale: HHC, Freeform, Old Skool
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Ruffage

Canada
45 posts
Ruffage is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/05/15 :  02:23:53  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Ruffage's homepage
The need for cash and lack of space means I'm being forced to sell-off some of my records (about 70 in all for now). I have most of what's for sale on CD, so there's a few rare gems here that I'm letting go, and lots of quality tracks on the whole from labels like Stompin Choonz, Slammin Vinyl, JAL, and so on. Everything has been cared-for very well and plays perfectly (one exception, which is noted). There's also a few random hard trance records and similar as well.

I haven't gone through and priced things individually - instead I'll do it case by case, with unit prices going down as you buy more records. Feel free to make an offer, I'll try to be flexible.

I can take payment in the form of cash, personal cheque, money order, and, as a last resort, PayPal. Postage and packing is extra. I can meet you somewhere in the GTA (Toronto) if you prefer, for a small fee to cover gas.

If you would like to see the list of what's up for sale, e-mail ruffage_vinylsale@hotmail.com and I'll send it to you. I can do audio clips on demand if you want to hear something - just ask.

Cheers,
Ruffage

Alert moderator
Ruffage

Canada
45 posts
Ruffage is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/05/16 :  05:53:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ruffage's homepage
Update: The whole lot of 'modern' hardcore is now sold, but the following old skool is still available:

JAL 03B/15A - DJ N-Zo & Invincible - Funky Sensation Orig + Remix (1993/1995)
JAL 2RA/11B - Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds Remix / Take Me To The Top Remix (1993/1995)
JAL 13 - Billy 'Daniel' Bunter - New Sensation / The Way I Feel (1995)
Kniteforce 045 - Jimmy J & Cru-L-T - Let's Go (Luna-C Remix) / Alk-E-D - Raw (DJ Slam Remix) (1995)
RSR 003 - Hixxy & Sunset Regime - People's Party / Technomancer (1994)
Stompin Choonz 1A/9A - JDS - Higher Love Orig / Slipmatt Remix (1995/1996)
United Dance 001 - Eruption - In Jeopardy / Slam - Hold On (1994?)
United Dance 002 - Eruption - I Need Somebody / Rescue Me (1994?)
Universal 001 - Sense Of Summer - On Top / Easin' On (1995)
Universal 005 - Slipmatt - Hear Me / Breaking Free (Ramos & Sunset Regime Remixes) (1995)
Uphoria 003 - Kreative Force - Tear It Up / Turn Around (1994?)

Thanks,
Robin

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page