Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Novation Nova II / Supernova II
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2001/04/20 :  09:33:47  Show profile Send a private message
Hello all. Please read only if you want to buy a Nova II or Supernova II.

K, I have been looking for a good synth for a while. And lately on Ebay.com there has been a ton of Novation products for sale. This has resulted in a severe lowering of the prices on Novation products through Ebay. Currently somone has 2 Nova II keyboards for auction with no reserve. Both of these keyboards auctions run out at the same time, and normally when that happens the prices on both are lower. So if you get lucky you can probably get one of them for around $1000. The lowest price I could find on the web was $1500 for a Nova II KB (except thru Synthplanet, but they are a european company and don't stock US power supplied products plus there is a like 20% VAT tax on their stuff).

Also there are a lot more Supernova / SN II's for auction than normal so if you want one of those you can probably get a good deal. One example would be the brand new Supernova II rack I got yesterday for $700 less than the lowest price I could find on the web. Needless to say I got a really good deal and really lucky, but I see 7 other Novation products for auction right now and normally there are only like 2-4.

K, if you are interested go to www.ebay.com and do a search for Novation and check it out. And especially look out for those 2 Nova II keyboards if you want one cause I think they will probably sell for a very low price ^_^

PS: If you wanna compare the prices go to www.zzounds.com www.8thstreet.com www.novamusik.com www.synthplanet.com and www.gearprice.com (gearprice is a search engine that takes about 45 seconds to search for stuff and it covers the sites I listed plus a few others)

Edited by - soren on 20 Apr 2001 09:46:42

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page