Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Sydney calling HIXXy a FAKE?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/23 :  23:59:50  Show profile Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
Wel i went to scattered last weekend, it was great HiXXy was Great, and i had about a 2 hour conversation with him after his set..

I then come home, to find all over australian rave sitez, that they are accusing him of being a fake!!!

Anyone got any imput!? ANyone remenber who tryed to CRASH the scene in syd a few years ago! well hes back!!!

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/24 :  00:10:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
He is not a fake, why would people say that?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/24 :  00:49:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
I loved his set, and i thank daniel and adam for getting him out here and helping aaron put him on again next week... I talked to him for about 2 hours about just stuff. and he is a nice guy.. Why people are saying this i cannot understand, however take a look at www.peakers.net and se what im saying.. You will see my strong defence for him...

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo

oOo BêZêRK oOo

oldskool
Starting Member

Australia
-973 posts
Posted - 2001/04/29 :  22:05:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oldskool's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

probably because they haven't seen Dj Hixxy for a long time and they think that he might be an imposter!

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/30 :  03:05:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
You got to admit that you build up a false image of people when you listen to their CD's or look at the cartoons of them on the CD's and when you meet them in person and find out their are just real people like you and me and not some WWF superstar or something I guess you start thinking "is this really this person?" .....

Case example anyone seen Billy Bunter?

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/05/14 :  05:39:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I have seen the photo's, that is Hixxy it's not a fake :)

BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/05/14 :  05:58:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
Yea, he rocked!! hehehe

and his mixes were long and differant to the new skool guys... Although Manix who played a bit after him was as good! i havent seen manix play in YEARS and he was ****IN GREAT!!! still one of my faVs

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo

oOo BêZêRK oOo

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/05/14 :  10:19:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Yes everyone thinks Hixxy plays the Bonkers stuff... but he plays the Raver Baby stuff now.

happy_smilez

Australia
54 posts
Posted - 2001/05/17 :  20:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message
hixxy isnt a fake..... he is a very talented (and friendly) artist... he doesnt have to prove anything, he allready has
shows the intelligence of some people

peace
lego

"now what goes better with alot of ecstacy than some hardcore gabber by me... Rob Gee"

DjStarKz
Starting Member

Australia
14 posts
Posted - 2001/05/30 :  22:15:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjStarKz's homepage
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by silver:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He Aint No Fake. Damn those who thinks so.

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!

Edited by - djstarkz on 30 May 2001 22:16:57

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/05/30 :  23:39:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Well I just picked him up from the airport yesterday it's him :)

dj-efeks

Australia
298 posts
Posted - 2001/05/31 :  05:16:16  Show profile  Send a private message
pffft, why anyone wud wana say shit like that suprises me, i saw both of hixxys sets over here in perth, and they were both mad, anyone else here from perth???

happy_smilez

Australia
54 posts
Posted - 2001/05/31 :  10:20:09  Show profile  Send a private message
U PICKED HIM UP SILVER!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

hixxy is my fav hhc dj (along with brisk) .. He is someone i have always wanted to see live ... his trax rock
wow

peace
lego

==['appy 'ardcore]==

"now what goes better with alot of ecstacy than some hardcore gabber by me... Rob Gee"

P4C3

Australia
25 posts
Posted - 2001/05/31 :  22:13:58  Show profile  Send a private message
[quote]Originally posted by dj-efeks:

pffft, why anyone wud wana say shit like that suprises me, i saw both of hixxys sets over here in perth, and they were both mad, anyone else here from perth???

Are you going to Marc Smith @ Elysium 2 nite?

P4C3

Australia
25 posts
Posted - 2001/05/31 :  22:15:31  Show profile  Send a private message
Do u play out ?

Edited by - p4c3 on 31 May 2001 22:19:39

orphic
Starting Member

Australia
1 post
Posted - 2001/06/01 :  02:55:45  Show profile  Send a private message
nah reality of WHY everyone was sayin that is because they're spoilt little ravers who had a lot to complain about (the string of event upsets that happened at scattered that were unavoidable) and just felt like complaining about something else to go with it!!!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page