Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Question for the American crew!!!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mc Joyrider

United Kingdom
35 posts
Posted - 2002/04/25 :  04:46:33  Show profile Send a private message
Im soon off (thanks to my girlfriend) on holiday to america!Specifically San Fran and Vegas!Could anyone tell me what shops to check out to find hardcore!What US albums I might be able to buy, which are the best. Are there any raves going on 16-23 May etc!!!Are there any dance clubs over there etc! Thanking you all inadvance! Maybe if loads of great advice comes flooding in Silver could put I a check the region area to the site listing everything to do with hardcore(shops DJs etc) in particular areas so we can find hardcore alll around the world!!! I cant wait to go stateside for the first time, hire a car and educate the world to Happy Hardcore!!!!

Cheers party people!!!
MC JOYRIDER!!!

"I wake up the morning when the sun goes up, I drink a little coffee from my hardcore cup, I eat my hardcore breakfast now my bellys full up!!!"

Alert moderator
Dragalian

United States
306 posts

136 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/25 :  07:44:25  Show profile  Send a private message
Dang, Simon Apex is throwing a party on the 26th of May. The only Hardcore shops that I know of in California are the Subsonic Underground here in Sacramento, and Phusion Records down in Los Angeles. There is a rave here on the 17th, but I haven't heard much more about it. If you stayed pasted the 31st, Amory Productions (where I'm from) is throwing Hard Drive.

Here's the Address: http://www.geocities.com/amoryproductions/

That's the old one, the new one will be up in a week or two.

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/25 :  08:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message
that wouldn't be a bad idea, it could get a little crazy
(and this is in the wrong section for me to be talking about it but still)

we already get posts about events as silver hears about em, whic is muchos cool (danke silver!)
but the idea of having an area on the site, listing off the various shops/clubs might not be a bad idea :)
dunno how hard it would be *shruggies*
but it'd definately be a handy tool for the ravin community!

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

BM

United States
98 posts
Posted - 2002/04/25 :  09:04:24  Show profile  Send a private message
The hardcore record shop in Los Angeles is called Feelgood Music and is located on 3149 Glendale Blvd. Hope it helps you out a bit. :)

I feel your love.....it's pushin' me higher, I feel the energy, burnin' like fire.....:)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/25 :  18:07:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Sure get me the info, I'll post it.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  07:08:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
Yeah Getting the info being the hard part. It would be good though just to see how far people on this site range from around the whole world.

Sy.

Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Cloudskipper is verified hardcore artist Cloudskipper has attended 23 events
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  11:08:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mc Joyrider:
Im soon off (thanks to my girlfriend) on holiday to america!Specifically San Fran and Vegas!Could anyone tell me what shops to check out to find hardcore!What US albums I might be able to buy, which are the best. Are there any raves going on 16-23 May etc!!!Are there any dance clubs over there etc! Thanking you all inadvance! Maybe if loads of great advice comes flooding in Silver could put I a check the region area to the site listing everything to do with hardcore(shops DJs etc) in particular areas so we can find hardcore alll around the world!!! I cant wait to go stateside for the first time, hire a car and educate the world to Happy Hardcore!!!!

Cheers party people!!!
MC JOYRIDER!!!

"I wake up the morning when the sun goes up, I drink a little coffee from my hardcore cup, I eat my hardcore breakfast now my bellys full up!!!"

Be sure to check out Skills DJ Workshop in Berkeley as well, they have a decent hardcore stock and info for all the latest events down there.

-Chris

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  13:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage
skillz is an awesome store, i wish they carried more hardcore, but yea its a great store, loads of info on krap and you can get cds there too ;)

its near sanfrancisco, its on telegraph in berkley

;)

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

o0sameyeam0o@yourmom.com

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX

www.distortedtrauma.com

BM

United States
98 posts
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  21:45:11  Show profile  Send a private message
Or try www.ravelinks.com

I feel your love.....it's pushin' me higher, I feel the energy, burnin' like fire.....:)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  01:38:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Does skillz have a web site?

kandelicious
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  17:54:50  Show profile  Send a private message
I think their site is skillsdjworkshop.com or something like that.

o(~_-)o turn up tha muzik

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  19:12:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage
i talked to jason, one of the owners of the shop, he said that they are really busy to update their site, so dont plan on anything big on the site, just event krap: )
respsekts

sam

SAM EYE AM!

o0sameyeam0o@yourmom.com

www.distortedtrauma.com

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  21:17:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Do they only sell hardcore? What else do they sell?

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  13:27:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage
its mainly trance/house but thye carry everything, from trance, jungle DNB, house, 2 step, garage, happy hardcore, gabber, its a great store, with out them i wouldnt have any hardcore vinyl :)

SAM EYE AM!

o0sameyeam0o@yourmom.com

www.distortedtrauma.com

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/30 :  18:31:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Tell em to update their site and I'll list it under record stores in the links section.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page