Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Only Vibes Recordings / Audien & Naggy Discography
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Naggy

United States
26 posts
Naggy has donated money to the site
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  00:33:48  Show profile Send a private message
Hi everyone! It's been a long, long, long time! I hope all is well with the my friends from the hardcore scene. I've been meaning to make a post like this for a while, I asked Audien a while back if it'd be alright and he was ok with it, and recently I've been getting some requests for this: So here it is! Since it's not available anywhere else anymore: The entire discography of Only Vibes Recordings for free download, available as individual tracks or as a couple big zips:

https://mega.nz/#F!ntoGHZyD!AGdPiM0ClLRzolCxfGz5Fw

There are even a handful of unreleased goodies in here. Please pass it around amongst yourselves!

While Audien has moved on to different styles of music, and I've been pursuing different kinds of interests in the last few years, we'll never forget the great times, the friendly & welcoming people, the awesome DJs, and all the great music from the hardcore scene. Thanks to you all! You guys are my roots.

From a guy who hasn't gone by this name in a long time,
Naggy

Alert moderator

Edited by - Naggy on 2016/06/10 01:15:29
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  01:50:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I can't remember if I have gotten any of these earlier, but I will check these out :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  05:22:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
I've never heard of Only Vibes Recordings, but I look forward to hearing these. Thanks for the free downloads!

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  09:59:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage
I love Audien's house (?) stuff he's put out in the last few years, much more so than his hardcore stuff. Wishing him all the best! Do you make a different style of music these days Nagy? New alias?

Naggy

United States
26 posts
Posted - 2016/06/10 :  16:07:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Naggy's homepage
Nope! I flirted with one genre and another for a little while but I've been more or less off the music scene since then. Well, at least as a producer/creator :p.

ViperStar

Singapore
123 posts
Posted - 2016/06/12 :  01:29:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViperStar's homepage
Cheers for the DL dude! Nate and yourself should dabble in some HC a little bit :P With his new music influence too haha

p.s is it a bad thing that "bro rape" comes immediately to mind when I see the label name?

Founder of the Singapore Hardcore Crew: www.facebook.com/SGHardcore
Personal DJ FB Page Link: www.facebook.com/DJViperStar

Naggy

United States
26 posts
Posted - 2016/06/12 :  02:02:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Naggy's homepage
Not at all! Bro rape was one of the last choons we churned out, one of my favorites :p. And while that would be cool for sure, I can't really see it happening in the foreseeable future. But you never know what could happen...

Naggy

United States
26 posts
Posted - 2016/06/16 :  23:51:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Naggy's homepage
Since you asked if I made anything else, I actually did make a bunch of stuff, but I never released anything. It got me thinking to release some of it, so I did :p.

This is certainly not hardcore, and probably doesn't even qualify under EDM (except a few songs in there), but it's what I've been doing with my production time in the last 5 years:

http://mysterypowder.bandcamp.com/

Edited by - Naggy on 2016/06/16 23:52:15
silver
Admin

Japan
12,545 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2016/06/17 :  01:22:12  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
@Naggy, good to hear from you again... thanks for the DL :)

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2016/06/22 :  02:57:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
Oh man this was certainly back in the day! Back when our only option was IMO Download, that hell hole haha

Many thanks Naggy, appreciated

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2016/06/22 :  06:51:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage
It's happened! Amazing Naggy, very generous of you to post and I hope all is well!

danielseven

Italy
350 posts
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2016/06/22 :  16:32:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
Thank you so much for uploading all this backlog of tracks Naggy! I can hear these tracks now!

And, just in case you want to get grips back with the scene, there are some nice hardcore releases these days, even in Australia!

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/06/22 :  20:30:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
I was always fans of you guys, and will be whatever your endeavours.

Thank you so much for this!

This is a really random request, but way way WAY back in the day Audien produced a track called
quote:
Dj Audien - Psychonic

and I was a massive fan of it - despite it being his first attempt at Hardcore. Is there a possibility that's still knocking around somewhere?

If not, no problem - and thank you for this real treat!

EDIT: Is anyone having an issue downloading these? They're coming over corrupted to my PC

EDIT EDIT: Never use Opera. Chrome works

Edited by - Elipton on 2016/06/22 21:14:25
Yateszy

United Kingdom
82 posts
Posted - 2016/07/28 :  19:46:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Yateszy's homepage
I thought this label was long gone with any hope of getting the full tracks. Was one of my favorites back when it was around..

Thanks for returning and releasing all of it for free!

Here's a mix I did especially for this!

Edited by - Yateszy on 2016/07/30 17:31:20
TechnoCal69
Starting Member

Canada
7 posts
Posted - 2017/07/27 :  20:56:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TechnoCal69's homepage
Honestly I am so thankful you posted these. I've been looking for higher quality versions or a lot of these songs. I fell in love with your stuff as soon as I heard Lopizszk in one of Dj Cott's mixes years ago.

Hope all is well with you guys. <3

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2017/07/27 :  21:50:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
thanks!! how did i miss this!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page