Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Best Of Hardcore Heaven [Slammin Vinyl] Vol.1
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/02 :  22:58:54  Show profile Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
Slammin Vinyl Presents Hardcore Heaven was released in feb 2005, spanning another 3 albums (4 in total)

My mix today will blend a few tracks off each cd which i think any true uk hardcore fan will love!

This is Hardcore Heaven!

01.Asa & S1 - Makin Me Wanna Dance (Sy & Unknown Remix)
02.Plus System - Bassline Of The Centry
03.DJ Ham - Hardcore Velocity
04.Seduction & Gammer - Put Ya Hands Up
05.Frisky & Hujib - Believe
06.Sy & Unknown - Make It Bounce
07.Brisk & Vagabond - The Time Has Come
08.Gammer - Let It Go
09.Sy & Unknown - I Feel On Fire
10.Brisk & Ham - In Your Life
11.DJ Phosphor - Booty Calls
12.Dancelordz - Promises
13.AC Slater 27 Hits
14.Alek Szahala - Lumi
15.Kevin Energy - Crescendos Of Ecstacy (K Complex Remix)
16.Lost Soul - Too Strong
17.Nomic & Pain On Creation - Make Me Real
18.AMS - Hard Bass
19.Scott Brown - Neckbreaker (Nu Style Mix)

Will do a Volume 2 if people get interested!

Please Share & Repost!

Alert moderator

Edited by - martinj1985 on 2018/08/02 23:11:34
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/08/03 :  11:52:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Some right slammers on there back in the day! Makin Me Wanna Dance, Baseline Of The Centaury and Maker It Bounce . I used to go nuts to this on the bus to work!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/04 :  10:24:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
thanks for checking it out!

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/04 :  20:49:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
The third album in the series was the real deal.

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/05 :  10:44:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
I agree with that mate, was very good album.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/08/08 :  18:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
I agree with that mate, was very good album.

The chick on the cover made it more impressive.

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/13 :  12:28:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
haha that she did

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  20:42:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
Good tracklist alright! its actually making me get this album out and giving it a blast, have all 4 albums but haven't listened to any of them in god knows how many years!

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  21:08:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
thanks for checking it out!

DJGouda

Germany
76 posts
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  21:25:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJGouda's homepage
Still my absolute favourite Hardcore Heaven album. All three mixes are beyond awesome.
Really decent tracklist overall, I like most of the tracks, though if you'd ask me to list my favourite tracks from the compilation, it would be all the tracks from brisk's mix xD. Next Generation/Blatant Beats quality wise were out of this world at the time.
Also mixing wise the mix seems rather well done, didn't listen all the way through but the transitions I heard were decent. Just sometimes the vocals clash a little. Thanks for all the memories :) and for putting "Booty Calls" and "Let it go" on there.
Just wish there would be more Vagabond xD (especially his Crazy Love remix (my absolute favourite tune of the album)).

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/08/30 :  23:13:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJGouda:
Still my absolute favourite Hardcore Heaven album. All three mixes are beyond awesome.
Really decent tracklist overall, I like most of the tracks, though if you'd ask me to list my favourite tracks from the compilation, it would be all the tracks from brisk's mix xD. Next Generation/Blatant Beats quality wise were out of this world at the time.
Also mixing wise the mix seems rather well done, didn't listen all the way through but the transitions I heard were decent. Just sometimes the vocals clash a little. Thanks for all the memories :) and for putting "Booty Calls" and "Let it go" on there.
Just wish there would be more Vagabond xD (especially his Crazy Love remix (my absolute favourite tune of the album)).

thanks for your constructive criticism, i would have loved to have made the mix with more tracks from each cd...but i want to limit the mix to 80 min's, i could of went the megamix route but i feel this series deserves more of a traditional approach!.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page