Total online 1779
 Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Anyone know this track from a Chris Unknown set?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
BRADDERS1608
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2018/12/04 :  04:52:58  Show profile Send a private message
https://soundcloud.com/hardcore-messiah/chris-unknown-uproar-colossus-2

Anyone have an ID for the track that starts at 38:57? Plays after just can?t get enough.
Only lyrics are ?Game over?.
Literally the only place I?ve ever heard it so possibly unreleased.
Vocal kinda sounds like Re-Con (to me anyway). Thx in advance :)

Alert moderator
baakaara

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2018/12/04 :  23:20:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit baakaara's homepage
I too would love to know what this track is. I have messaged quite a few people on Facebook but nobody seems to know what it is. Help someone because it is bloody amazing.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2018/12/04 :  23:54:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
That track is beautiful.

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2018/12/05 :  23:17:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
****s me off beyond belief that hardcore that good never drops !

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/12/06 :  23:01:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
i am not sure, Sounds very Hixxy & Re-Conish....maybe the track is called Game Over

I could be completely wrong

BRADDERS1608
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2018/12/09 :  04:08:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BRADDERS1608's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by martinj1985:
i am not sure, Sounds very Hixxy & Re-Conish....maybe the track is called Game Over

I could be completely wrong

Yeah I?ve looked up game over next to all the big names and came up nothing so I?m coming to the conclusion that it?s unreleased by anyone which is gutting because it?s such a banger. Thx tho :)

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2018/12/09 :  07:16:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
I was thinking exactly the same, the more i listen i notice the track does have a massive Hixxy/ Re Con feel to it.

Would love to have that one in the collection. Hopefully one of the Hardcore Heavyweights on here can unearth it.

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2018/12/09 :  22:52:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
probably another track that will never see the light of day! the crowd in that live mix didn't seem to like it , probably the reason it didn't have a long runtime....

Edited by - martinj1985 on 2018/12/09 22:52:55
BRADDERS1608
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2018/12/10 :  00:38:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BRADDERS1608's homepage
The crowd sounded alright to me. Maybe your speakers are better than mine because I could only hear the crowd when the music turned down. And let?s be honest, people will jam to anything in a rave. Saw Alexander Norman live a while ago and they were playing hip hop in their set and Jekyll was mixing 150 stuff.

baakaara

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2018/12/10 :  07:05:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit baakaara's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by BRADDERS1608:
The crowd sounded alright to me. Maybe your speakers are better than mine because I could only hear the crowd when the music turned down. And let?s be honest, people will jam to anything in a rave. Saw Alexander Norman live a while ago and they were playing hip hop in their set and Jekyll was mixing 150 stuff.

And its exactly that what is diluting this scene. It is hardcore, that rubbish should be nowhere near the set. What ever happened to hand raising uplifting riffy vocal slammers ? Cant remember the last time a new "hardcore" track actually made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up......

BRADDERS1608
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2018/12/10 :  16:41:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BRADDERS1608's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by baakaara:
quote:
Originally posted by BRADDERS1608:

And its exactly that what is diluting this scene. It is hardcore, that rubbish should be nowhere near the set. What ever happened to hand raising uplifting riffy vocal slammers ? Cant remember the last time a new "hardcore" track actually made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up......

I agree but like I said, anything sounds good in a rave. I was getting down to Joey riots hardstyle the other week and I absolutely DESPISE hardstyle.

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2018/12/11 :  13:40:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
Ok some slight movement here with this one. I have had contact with Chris Unknown who has confirmed the track as .....
Recon - Game Over

Unreleased.

KungFuRabbit

United States
61 posts
Posted - 2018/12/11 :  14:28:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit KungFuRabbit's homepage
quote:

Unreleased.

Well that sure is a bummer. So many good tracks that just never get releases :/

baakaara

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2018/12/11 :  19:55:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit baakaara's homepage
Mike Di Scala holds the key, anyone know him well enough to ask him if he still has it ? Wouldnt mind this one if anyone can get hold of it ?

BRADDERS1608
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2018/12/12 :  02:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BRADDERS1608's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sterichie26:
Ok some slight movement here with this one. I have had contact with Chris Unknown who has confirmed the track as .....
Recon - Game Over

Unreleased.

Figured it would be. Thanks for checking it out my guy.

baakaara

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2018/12/12 :  02:34:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit baakaara's homepage
No worries matey

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page