Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HU Presents 2010
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/02/18 :  14:06:17  Show profile Send a private message
So, was digging about looking for other CDs in my big box of discs and found Hardcore Underground Presents: 2010

Looks not bad but I am 99.9% sure I must have bought and forgotten about this! Was it well received?

Alert moderator
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/02/18 :  16:51:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
So, was digging about looking for other CDs in my big box of discs and found Hardcore Underground Presents: 2010

Looks not bad but I am 99.9% sure I must have bought and forgotten about this! Was it well received?

presents 2010 is fire

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,932 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/02/18 :  20:33:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
I still listen to it from time to time.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  05:29:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
Never listened my copy (or... the Kev's copy) yet, but seems like a slammer when I saw the tracklist. A shame to see as a rare title due to low press. (or something that I read).

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  00:46:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Yup it's a great album! 2013, however, was fucking awful. I think i saw it as low as 1 quid at the store. They make for great coasters though!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  08:22:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Yup it's a great album! 2013, however, was fucking awful. I think i saw it as low as 1 quid at the store. They make for great coasters though!

it was pretty bad, sc@r deserved some better peeps to work with

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  10:42:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:

Although hers was the best out of the 3, it wasn't all that great either. That album was a perfect example why you should never book djs with no previous experience on how to do a studio mix album.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  16:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

Although hers was the best out of the 3, it wasn't all that great either. That album was a perfect example why you should never book djs with no previous experience on how to do a studio mix album.

Let's it see
Klubfiller Disc: Kinda like Summer Anthems 2013 mix, but with a couple of replace tracks.
Chris Unknown & Ramos Disc: Literally UKN vs RSR mix, with some errors at transition.
Ramos & Sc@r Disc: Uf, savage.

Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2019/03/03 :  20:49:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage
The Sc@r and Chris Fear mix was easily the best! It had the wonderful 'Bring Back the Rave' track which is still a firm favourite.

The other two discs didn't do much for me tho!! Wasn't exactly a great time for the genre. Something which has been said on numerous occasions over the past 8-10 years.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2019/03/04 :  03:01:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
Wasn't exactly a great time for the genre. Something which has been said on numerous occasions over the past 8-10 years.

Bullshit. It hasn't exactly been "a great time for the genre" for awhile now yet some top quality songs and albums manage to still be released. You know what else was released in 2013? Hardcore Underground Vol. 6, and that album imo was brilliant! 8 djs, 4 distinct mixes, and I still play them out almost 6 years later.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/03/04 :  23:22:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage
quote:
quote:
Wasn't exactly a great time for the genre. Something which has been said on numerous occasions over the past 8-10 years.

Bullshit. It hasn't exactly been "a great time for the genre" for awhile now yet some top quality songs and albums manage to still be released. You know what else was released in 2013? Hardcore Underground Vol. 6, and that album imo was brilliant! 8 djs, 4 distinct mixes, and I still play them out almost 6 years later.

A difference between HU6 and HU2013 is HU6 is variation and trip to styles that offered the producers during that time, mostly of the track were top notch, brand new and few pre-picks tracks that we knew circa 2012.

HU2013, is 33% of spammed tracks from other comps (hello, Summer Anthems), 33% of EDMcore and 33% of pure happy hardcore innovation.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2019/03/05 :  16:49:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
quote:
quote:

A difference between HU6 and HU2013 is HU6 is variation and trip to styles that offered the producers during that time, mostly of the track were top notch, brand new and few pre-picks tracks that we knew circa 2012.

HU2013, is 33% of spammed tracks from other comps (hello, Summer Anthems), 33% of EDMcore and 33% of pure happy hardcore innovation.

well said

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/03/10 :  19:46:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes scar & chris fears mix was the best of the album, i remember when it came out before i bought it just knew that mix was going to be the best, haven't even listened to the cd in years so can't really remember the other mixes to well, especially klubfillers, just remember there was no scracthing in unknown and ramos' mix! not to sure if i thought the album was awful though, maybe a bit harsh lol

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page